Author Topic: Is Trump mentally ill?  (Read 19609 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Is Trump mentally ill?
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2016, 08:59:45 AM »
yes indeedy just look at the brexit debacle

madness doesn't really work too good

The only debacle was the EU. Britain is on the path to recovery hopefully.
S

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2016, 09:00:08 AM »
That's funny......we are talking about lying and the Clintons.

Lying and Bill and Hillary Clinton. Two of the most manipulative liars politics has ever seen.

And the MSM has fake outrage and concern that Trump isn't 100% truthful.

Holy shit on a hypocritical piece of toast.
^^
EVERYONE needs to see this:  How many people (men and women) did Bill Clinton have killed by his Arkansas State Trooper buddies in the 1990's???
I wish all "Hillary" fans watch this one!!!  

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2016, 09:01:47 AM »
I thoroughly enjoy the fact that the ignorant leftists who vehemently defended the "misunderstood religion of peace" just a year ago are now admitting "Islam might be an issue".... hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahaha!! 
S

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2016, 09:04:25 AM »
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rnc-chair-trump-staff-implosion-after-week-of-blunders

Long story short:  Team Trump 2016 probably won't make it until the election.  

I see a </meltdown> in the far right soon.

August is a dead month. Everyone is on vacation and not giving a shit about politics. Polls, at this point, are meaningless. September is when shit gets real.

There's not gonna be an implosion when there's nothing even going on, regardless of what a useless Liberal blogger says.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2016, 09:08:21 AM »
I thoroughly enjoy the fact that the ignorant leftists who vehemently defended the "misunderstood religion of peace" just a year ago are now admitting "Islam might be an issue".... hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahaha!! 

I thought this was completely well known.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2016, 09:11:41 AM »

The Orlando shooting was an eye opener. It's one thing when Gays in Iran get thrown off buildings, but when it happens here...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2016, 09:25:00 AM »
This one takes the cake.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/report-trump-kept-asking-during-foreign-policy-briefing-why-he-cant-just-use-nukes/  <-- [VIDEO]

According to a report from MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump asked a foreign policy advisor three times during a briefing why he couldn’t just use nuclear weapons to solve the nation’s problems.

Scarborough shared the anecdote on Morning Joe Wednesday, speaking deliberately to avoid naming his source. “I’ll be very careful here. Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on international level went to advise Donald Trump.”

“Three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked, at one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?'

“That’s one of the reasons why he just doesn’t have foreign policy experts around him,” Scarborough concluded. “Three times, in an hour briefing, ‘Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?'

Trump often thinks being GREAT = making the biggest impact at all times.  This isn't always the case.  Sometimes greatness is just shutting up and being smart while others step in shit.   That's why trump is happy with ANY press, even if it's bad press.  Cause theyr'e still giving him attention, still getting that impact, still 'great'. 

Does trump think the greatest president is the one with the biggest impact?  Using nukes would certainly do that.

he wouldn't rule out using nukes in Europe.  Kinda a small place to unleash a nuke, particularly when we have other weapons that can easily kill that many people, without that pesky radiation and inhabitable thing.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2016, 09:48:15 AM »
I can understand why some would vote Trump based on his anti-islamic rhetoric. I think France, Germany and Sweden has shown the world that islamic immigration may be a genuine threat to our way of life. Maybe a madman is needed to do what is necessary regarding this problem. But in international politics, I fear Trump may create havoc which also may hurt the US in the long run.

NN

If he cares about the US he should slowly but steadily retreat from the middle east. Should he instead further aggrevate the situation then he's an obvious phoney as America has been severly weakened with all these small scale wars of attrition.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2016, 09:53:12 AM »
I can understand why some would vote Trump based on his anti-islamic rhetoric. I think France, Germany and Sweden has shown the world that islamic immigration may be a genuine threat to our way of life. Maybe a madman is needed to do what is necessary regarding this problem. But in international politics, I fear Trump may create havoc which also may hurt the US in the long run.

NN

Trump is too divisive. He'll just create further social unrest.
Whilst I agree that Islam is a problem, Trump doesn't offer the practical solutions in dealing with it.
Hillary is terrible too as the Democrats seem to be going down the route of being the "SJW" party.

It isn't a good choice.

I agree that Trump is the answer to the Islamic takeover, but I'm not so sure everyone else in the general population backs it. Hillary is just a bad person.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2016, 09:55:32 AM »

Islam and middle-eastern culture represents perhaps the most formidable problem for leftists ever seen. I have found that a common trait in Norwegian leftists is that they will defend minorities and the oppressed, no matter what. Within their own social circle, it is social suicide to be perceived as negative towards immigrants and minority groups. One could even say that the attitude is "a brown person is a good person". However, when these immigrants from Arab countries oppress women, the leftists encounter cognitive dissonance and are unable to act. An oppressed minority group oppressing another oppressed group- stalemate. This leads to the fascinating paradox that leftist women are in favor of an immigration policy that will be catastrophic with regard to their own freedom and women's right struggle.

One may argue that this narrative ignores the fact that people should always be treated as individuals and that stereotyping is wrong. I find this view hard to defend when viewed in light of the German new-years eve events where 100s of women were harassed and groped by large groups of North-African immigrants, in several cities independently and when freedom of speech suffers due to death-threats. We are clearly dealing with problems that can be reduced to identifiable groups related to culture and religion.

NN

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2016, 12:35:41 PM »

Donald is out of control right now and he's not listening to anyone

:D
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2016, 12:57:22 PM »
obama calls out republicans over their endorsement

so ofcourse they cannot give in to obama and dump him now!

checkmate

"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2016, 01:39:55 PM »
checkmate

yeah, I think obama is 'in on it' when it comes to the hilary plant thing with trump.

The one moment when it's finally clear cover for Repubs to DUMP TRUMP and then Obama tells them to do it.   The one chance the party has to drop trump and find someone - and now it's obama's idea to do so.

The dems really are playing this election artfully.  Best GOP field in history - I mean, ten of them would have been fine presidents.   And the lib media made trump the bad guy, so the tea party supported him no matter what he said.    Now, when the entire GOP realizes trump is trying to lose, Obama makes it so dumping Trump now = obeying the president they all hate.

good observation, man.  It's artful.   Repubs gotta be so pissed.  Especially when "libs" like us were telling them all along - trump is a dem plant here to wreck your party and install hilary as POTUS. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2016, 02:04:02 PM »
yeah, I think obama is 'in on it' when it comes to the hilary plant thing with trump.

The one moment when it's finally clear cover for Repubs to DUMP TRUMP and then Obama tells them to do it.   The one chance the party has to drop trump and find someone - and now it's obama's idea to do so.

The dems really are playing this election artfully.  Best GOP field in history - I mean, ten of them would have been fine presidents.   And the lib media made trump the bad guy, so the tea party supported him no matter what he said.    Now, when the entire GOP realizes trump is trying to lose, Obama makes it so dumping Trump now = obeying the president they all hate.

good observation, man.  It's artful.   Repubs gotta be so pissed.  Especially when "libs" like us were telling them all along - trump is a dem plant here to wreck your party and install hilary as POTUS.  

yes they're navigating this process very impressively

can't wait to see what happens next!

HEY TRUE ADONIS I ASK YOU AGAIN!

WHEN WILL YOU BE WITHDRAWING YOUR SUPPORT OF TRUMP!?

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2016, 02:20:26 PM »
Obama is the only one who can go toe to toe with trump from an oratorical and news making perspective

we all know hillary isn't a very compelling speaker

word is he will be deployed aggressively in this regard

I can see them wheeling out Bill too when it comes time to finish the job
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2016, 02:56:03 PM »

The one moment when it's finally clear cover for Repubs to DUMP TRUMP and then Obama tells them to do it.   The one chance the party has to drop trump and find someone - and now it's obama's idea to do so.

The dems really are playing this election artfully.  Best GOP field in history - I mean, ten of them would have been fine presidents.   And the lib media made trump the bad guy, so the tea party supported him no matter what he said.    Now, when the entire GOP realizes trump is trying to lose, Obama makes it so dumping Trump now = obeying the president they all hate.

good observation, man.  It's artful.   Repubs gotta be so pissed.  Especially when "libs" like us were telling them all along - trump is a dem plant here to wreck your party and install hilary as POTUS.  

you  can add ari fleischer to the list of folks who see the way trump is avoiding hillary and hurting himself.

"He is such a good counter puncher that he is knocking himself out," Fleischer said on CNN's "New Day." "If he would focus on Hillary, if he'd focus on the economy, if he'd talk (President Barack) Obama and we don't want a third term, he could win this race. He's hurting himself and hurting the cause."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/donald-trump-campaign-disarray/

"

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2016, 03:53:01 PM »
The one moment when it's finally clear cover for Repubs to DUMP TRUMP and then Obama tells them to do it.   The one chance the party has to drop trump and find someone - and now it's obama's idea to do so.

the rules for replacing a candidate differs in each state. Virtually impossible to do so in many, deadline to do so in some states already passed.  Replacing Trump would guarantee Clinton a win, but may stop the blood bath down ballot.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2016, 05:16:21 PM »

checkmate

#1 reason to vote for Trump is because Obama thinks he's bad for the country

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2016, 05:38:04 PM »
#1 reason to vote for Trump is because Obama thinks he's bad for the country

i believe obama was doing what he could to KEEP trump afloat, forcing the base to double down on stupid with trump.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2016, 05:41:13 PM »
i believe obama was doing what he could to KEEP trump afloat, forcing the base to double down on stupid with trump.

Sure....because that tobey has been such a brilliant strategist to date.

His mother is a mudshark

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2016, 05:51:32 PM »
This shit is like a football game. The lead can change hands several times over the course of the game.

Trump was ahead in the polls just a week ago, but, now that Hillary gets her Convention bounce, all the "Helpful" people want Trump to drop out.

"Donald Trump bounces into the lead
By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director

Updated 6:50 PM ET, Mon July 25, 2016"

With such little support, It makes you wonder how he ever beat the SIXTEEN other Republican Candidates.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2016, 06:18:49 PM »
This shit is like a football game. The lead can change hands several times over the course of the game.

Trump was ahead in the polls just a week ago, but, now that Hillary gets her Convention bounce, all the "Helpful" people want Trump to drop out.

"Donald Trump bounces into the lead
By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director

Updated 6:50 PM ET, Mon July 25, 2016"

With such little support, It makes you wonder how he ever beat the SIXTEEN other Republican Candidates.

Trump won't lead the RCP Poll Average at anytime the rest of the way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2016, 06:42:32 PM »
Trump won't lead the RCP Poll Average at anytime the rest of the way.

you're probably right.  That'd be the 2008 model all over again.  Mccain led when he made the Palin announcement.  15 days later, it was over and obama's lead never faltered. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2016, 07:37:08 PM »
you're probably right.  That'd be the 2008 model all over again.  Mccain led when he made the Palin announcement.  15 days later, it was over and obama's lead never faltered. 

$400,000,000 ransom paid by Obama to the Aayatollahs to allow them to continue to fund terrorists

The MSM couldn't get that piece of news off the front page quick enough today.

Tell me now the muzzball in the White House doesn't answer to the Middle Eastern scum now