Author Topic: 2009 Australian Pro GP IX - Update - Athlete List  (Read 42180 times)

Underbelly 3

• Getbig I
Re: 2009 Australian Pro GP IX - Update - Athlete List
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2009, 02:56:03 AM »
Yeah, yeah, "i bet you say after the show that you could'nt see me or i was too busy to stop and talk or brushed you etc".....!!!

well at least you have given me a few excuses

Underbelly 3

• Getbig I
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2009, 03:01:58 AM »
Hey Luke, I will miss you in the show this year. You are a gentleman and a fuckin champion!

Luke has been my most regular Aussie in the show and has more than proven himself as a top pro. Luke may have messed up a couple of times but he nailed it more times than not. He has done more with his chosen sport than most people will do with their whole lives.

Say a big Hi to your family for me mate, see you in a couple of weeks.

luke always came in condition i will give him that but seemed to over do to much with dieting etc and appear flat alot of the time.  maybe if he ever hits the 2005 ny pro form he may do some damage?? but than again we might not ever see him compete again.

i respect your loyalty towards the aussie pro's tony

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2009, 07:00:06 PM »
Best ever Aussie pro would be between Sonny Schmidt

Best ever Aussie 'pro' IS Bev Francis

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2009, 04:07:16 PM »
Less than two weeks until this show where is the FINAL Competitors list???  We know a couple have pulled out how many others have said No to the Long flight???

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2009, 04:23:40 PM »
Less than two weeks until this show where is the FINAL Competitors list???We know a couple have pulled out how many others have said No to the Long flight???

Sorry but I was not aware of my obligation to post any list for your approval.

You seem to have plenty of demands, gimmicks and questions. So what is your agenda? What makes you the chosen one?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2009, 10:00:46 AM »

Toney Freeman
Silvio Samuel
Dennis James and
Kai Greene

will be battling it out for the top three spots. 

Ivan Sadek and Constantinos of Australia is competing, as well as Grant Pietrese of New Zealand, and Dexter Oscar of Tahiti. Rusty Jeffers is also coming out from the USA.

Actual final list and the deadline for competitors is this Friday, if I can correct.

This year, you have until one week from the show to declare if you are competing or not, but most know way, way out.

Wishing Tony the best at the Australian Pro. 

We are in the midst of the toughest economic conditions I have seen since 1980 or so, and I didn't care back then.  This year, everyone is feeling it, so I applaud Tony for making the best of the situation, and providing us around the world with a great show, showcasing some of the best competitors and bringing them to Australia.

Please give us some coverage and pics for those who cant make it!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »
Aussie dollar was 98 US cents couple months back. Now its like 65 US cents. Lol they aren't going to get much when they convert that

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2009, 03:01:12 PM »
It's Not about the Money.Mike Kefa should do well after the Arnold Amateur.IFBB Greece are asking questions.I think there is SOMETHING seems WABBA PDI and some show in Germany not much IFBB History there.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2009, 04:20:06 PM »
Toney Freeman
Silvio Samuel
Dennis James and
Kai Greene

will be battling it out for the top three spots. 

Ivan Sadek and Constantinos of Australia is competing, as well as Grant Pietrese of New Zealand, and Dexter Oscar of Tahiti. Rusty Jeffers is also coming out from the USA.

Actual final list and the deadline for competitors is this Friday, if I can correct.

This year, you have until one week from the show to declare if you are competing or not, but most know way, way out.

Wishing Tony the best at the Australian Pro. 

We are in the midst of the toughest economic conditions I have seen since 1980 or so, and I didn't care back then.  This year, everyone is feeling it, so I applaud Tony for making the best of the situation, and providing us around the world with a great show, showcasing some of the best competitors and bringing them to Australia.

Please give us some coverage and pics for those who cant make it!

Thanks Ron, I will post plenty of shots at getbig. Plenty of arrivals and updates.  It will be a great show.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2009, 04:21:40 PM »
Aussie dollar was 98 US cents couple months back. Now its like 65 US cents. Lol they aren't going to get much when they convert that

I pay in $US, so that is my loss. The first year I did the show it crashed to 43 cents, that hurt.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2009, 04:23:56 PM »
It's Not about the Money.Mike Kefa should do well after the Arnold Amateur.IFBB Greece are asking questions.I think there is SOMETHING seems WABBA PDI and some show in Germany not much IFBB History there.

Time to let it go missKaren/Godfather.

You are sounding like a fool as always. What made you so bitter? Did you get touched up by a strong muscular uncle or something?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: March 05, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »
Time to let it go missKaren/Godfather.

You are sounding like a fool as always. What made you so bitter? Did you get touched up by a strong muscular uncle or something?
      You seem to know quite a bit about Pedo stuff why is it you don't want to talk about the Greek that has UPSET the IFBB Greece association yet you put him on your Poster for an IFBB Pro show when in FACT he DOES NOT EVEN HAVE HIS IFBB Pro card yet.Now who sounds Bitter Mr Dogherty.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2009, 08:31:12 PM »
      You seem to know quite a bit about Pedo stuff why is it you don't want to talk about the Greek that has UPSET the IFBB Greece association yet you put him on your Poster for an IFBB Pro show when in FACT he DOES NOT EVEN HAVE HIS IFBB Pro card yet.Now who sounds Bitter Mr Dogherty.

I have been over it and over it on every boring thread that you have started. What is your problem you imbecile?
I do not hand out pro cards or approve them, I am just a promoter.

Why don't you do something to support bodybuilding instead of starting thread after thread of your negative crap.

It must suck arse to be you.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2009, 03:27:34 AM »
Of all the pro's competing, Ivan Sadek is the one I'm most interested in seeing...he is one elusive/camera shy cat! I saw a brief video of him here http://www.australia-bodybuilding.com/ivansadek.htm but it looks like he was none the wiser, has a creepy schmoe feel about it so misskaren and co. should enjoy it.

Like every other year, this will be a great show; smooth, on time and no doubt there will be a few surprises (recall the the fire department turning up last year because Tony went HUGE on the pyrotechnics!)

Freeman won over a LOT of Aussie fans last year and he will hear the support no doubt.

Really looking forward to it Tony, and thanks again ;)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2009, 01:21:50 PM »
I pay in $US, so that is my loss. The first year I did the show it crashed to 43 cents, that hurt.

damn!.. every currency should be equal.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2009, 01:31:38 PM »
I have been over it and over it on every boring thread that you have started. What is your problem you imbecile?
I do not hand out pro cards or approve them, I am just a promoter.

Why don't you do something to support bodybuilding instead of starting thread after thread of your negative crap.

It must suck arse to be you.
                          The IFBB Greece officials would like to know more about Mike Kefa and this Pro card.If you have Nothing to do with it how is it he is on your Poster before he even has an IFBB Pro card???Seems very fishy.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »
Of all the pro's competing, Ivan Sadek is the one I'm most interested in seeing...he is one elusive/camera shy cat! I saw a brief video of him here http://www.australia-bodybuilding.com/ivansadek.htm but it looks like he was none the wiser, has a creepy schmoe feel about it so misskaren and co. should enjoy it.

Like every other year, this will be a great show; smooth, on time and no doubt there will be a few surprises (recall the the fire department turning up last year because Tony went HUGE on the pyrotechnics!)

Freeman won over a LOT of Aussie fans last year and he will hear the support no doubt.

Really looking forward to it Tony, and thanks again ;)

I spoke to Ivan last night he is 115kg and peeled. He got his pro card in 2004 and this is his 1st Pro Show.

He will rock the house!

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2009, 12:19:23 AM »
Something doesn't seem right with a guy being on an IFBB Poster when he doesn't even have his IFBB Pro card???Is there something the IFBB Greece need to know boys???.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2009, 08:11:55 PM »
Coming Off a 4th Place finish Xman is Eating up for the Australian Pro GP IX 

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »
1Week to go and the winner will get one quarter of what the Arnold Strongman won.Is there a List one week out?? seems the competitors would almost be there with being so far away.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2009, 05:55:12 PM »
1Week to go and the winner will get one quarter of what the Arnold Strongman won.Is there a List one week out?? seems the competitors would almost be there with being so far away.

You are a sad tool switcher. You need a hobby or something, ever thought about weight training?

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »
Coming Off a 4th Place finish Xman is Eating up for the Australian Pro GP IX 

We will look forward to welcoming Toney (full house) Freeman back to Melbourne.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2009, 06:27:24 PM »
Any Competitor List yet 1 week out???People Don't want to pay when not many in the lineup we know you have that Greek guy who couldn't win his class at the Arnold Amateur but the Greek Officials may have something to say about him.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »
You are a sad tool switcher. You need a hobby or something, ever thought about weight training?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »
You Don't have many Competitors do you???That's why you WON'T Type the current LIST.At least that Amateur guy from the Poster will be there.How did he go in that Arnold Amateur show in his class??