Author Topic: How do you "inspire" todays "good for nothins" when they bother you  (Read 503 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
everyday, doesnt matter both white and black will come by where im working at, give me a sort of a sob story, talking about how they need to do something and make some money, "can you help me out?" if i can give them some work to do. At first im thinking WTF in my head  but then im all friendly because i know if im not friendly shit will get stolen or vandalized

so i act nice talking saying "yeah man this is some grunt work man, im good  man dont need much help if i was smarter id get me an electrical engineering job something cool man you dont wanna do this shit man im up crack of dawn always on call its messy and dirty man, you know you could probably learn alot of shit make money the easy way" then i keep throwing out that term "electrical engineering" to maybe inspire them, i bring up "youtube yeah man you can learn alot of shit from youtube".

so i think im doing pretty good fending off people by semi putting myself down calling myself fat to make them feel powerful then say shit like "yeah man you aint got no fat you might put me out of a job bro hahah" i laugh to make them feel good so they can feel superior so they will leave me the fuck alone  8)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: How do you "inspire" todays "good for nothins" when they bother you
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 07:16:04 PM »
my goal is to inspire these people on welfare and foodstamps that they can learn anything from home and that they dont need me to give them a job. i try to put myself down physically and mentally to make them feel superior and confident
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 07:20:24 PM »
In most cases, because of bad parenting/single parent/raised by grandma, these people are lost causes by the time they are adults.  There really is no helping them.

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Frederick Douglass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 07:41:39 PM »
Reverse Psychology Of Peace

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 07:46:31 PM »
I talk a lot of shit and call out their manhood.  My football coaches always did this and it seemed to work well with me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 09:02:39 PM »
In most cases, because of bad parenting/single parent/raised by grandma, these people are lost causes by the time they are adults.  There really is no helping them.

It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.

Frederick Douglass

what i noticed was the 'kid' had all these grey hairs starting on his head same age as me but he just sits around and smokes and is lean, im thinking "damn thats alot of greys proving my theory correct"

feel bad for the guy but damn why be a pussy and ask for help, just make shit happen
A