Author Topic: 01-02-06: Any pics of Craig & Kelly's house  (Read 27524 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: 01-02-06: Any pics of Craig & Kelly's house
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2006, 03:58:54 PM »
Well, at least we found something we can agree on...although I'm still in doubt about the veracity of Dana "Honest Abe" White's comments, that you purport to have been published in the Boston Globe, through a link on a MMA website.

As for your statement that Xyience can "afford to pay Chuck lots" because of their "incredible exposure", all you have done is concede that they are SPENDING a fortune on advertising and sponsorship of the UFC and on Chuck. Sure MMA has a bigger audience than hardcore bodybuilding, but definitely NOT a bigger audience than the fitness world in general. Call me crazy, but the number of people impressed enough by the look and physique and fighting ability of Chuck Lidell to go out and buy a product in no way compares to the number of people impressed enough by the look and physique of a Milos Sarcev or Gunter Schlierkamp to go out and buy a protein powder or fitness drink.  So answer the big question: Absent stupidity, what would possibly motivate someone to buy Xyience supplements other than the fact that they see the name plastered on the UFC shows every three seconds??

I think you (and Xyience) vastly overestimate the appeal of MMA as anything other than a spectacle akin to a boxing match. The missing link, like boxing, is the results. No one believes that a supplement can make you tougher or a better fighter, so what does supplementation have to do with MMA? Bodybuilders are an obvious choice because people ASPIRE to LOOK BETTER. You know, a six pack and all that crap.

And again, I ask you to explain how Chuck's six-figure (according to you) supplement deal and his $300,000 fight purses, equal $2.7 Million.  It's your quote, so YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS TO BACK IT UP. You don't need sources -- common sense will do. Just make it add up for us.

Special "CPA" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »
Ed, Ed, Ed......

We can debate for hours. I have yet to see any proof for any of your speculations.
I really don't care to debate over speculations. You make it sound as if I think Zyience is paying Chuck his $2.7.

Facts:

-I proved Chuck is making $2.7 million a year. Until you show me something that says otherwise...it is fact.
-Zyience obviously has money to invest into marketing=ability to pay Chuck well. This in no way says how profitable they are...but the money has to be coming in to pay the bills. Agreed?
-Milos Sarcev and Gunter Schlierkamp have great physiques, but don't tell me that they appeal to the normal fitness world. They are steroid freaks to the average Joe. This may be some opinion on my part....but the fact is they never appear in anything but Bodybuilding magazines. Have you seen either in a Men's Health or something similar? Please if you have post it.

Now Ed....Please understand that I have my opinions and you have yours.....
I have my facts documented here.......
You have your facts documented where?

Do you have Chucks W2 or something ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2006, 08:28:15 PM »
Do you have Chucks W2 or something

I was wondering the same thing, do you have his W2.  From a former pro athlete who had sponsors and a person who made his living from being in front of the camera and someone who kind of knows a little on how some of these things works, I find it hard to believe he (Chuck) makes as much as you are saying.  This company Zyience is fairly knew isn't it.  I don't know much about it except I se it sponsors the fighting.  Is it a suppement company?  If it is what knd of supps do they have.  Outside of MMA and the people who follow no one knows who Chuck is.  Now know this segment is getting larger all the time but it is still and probably will remain an obscure sport.  Nothing like baseball, football, basketball, tennis etc.  A million dollar contract is a very big deal no matter who you are. 

And for a company to spend this kind of money off the bat in a relatively new and niche sport to sponsor an individual is very rare and risky.  It appears to me to me they are a major sponsor of the fighting already.  I am sure that cost some good money and that is truly where they are receiving their "bang for the buck,"  not sponsoring Chuck.  I can bet you may more people know this company to sponsor the fighting than Chuck as an individual.  I can promise you this that if they did sponsor for a million dollars they could have easily got him for a few hundred thousand a year and saved an awful lot of money and used it sponsoring something else.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2006, 08:52:05 PM »
craig gives a tour of the house in BFTO 02

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2006, 09:25:11 PM »

I was wondering the same thing, do you have his W2.  From a former pro athlete who had sponsors and a person who made his living from being in front of the camera and someone who kind of knows a little on how some of these things works, I find it hard to believe he (Chuck) makes as much as you are saying.  This company Zyience is fairly knew isn't it.  I don't know much about it except I se it sponsors the fighting.  Is it a suppement company?  If it is what knd of supps do they have.  Outside of MMA and the people who follow no one knows who Chuck is.  Now know this segment is getting larger all the time but it is still and probably will remain an obscure sport.  Nothing like baseball, football, basketball, tennis etc.  A million dollar contract is a very big deal no matter who you are. 

And for a company to spend this kind of money off the bat in a relatively new and niche sport to sponsor an individual is very rare and risky.  It appears to me to me they are a major sponsor of the fighting already.  I am sure that cost some good money and that is truly where they are receiving their "bang for the buck,"  not sponsoring Chuck.  I can bet you may more people know this company to sponsor the fighting than Chuck as an individual.  I can promise you this that if they did sponsor for a million dollars they could have easily got him for a few hundred thousand a year and saved an awful lot of money and used it sponsoring something else.

I agree. I don't think that Chuck is making millions off of Xyience. I would guess a few hundred thousand.  I personally think that Zuffa/UFC
own Xyience as well. The only people they sponsor are members of the UFC.  The big issue we were debating was how much Chuck makes   including his fights , various sponsors, appearances, training students, and the reality show.

Neve

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2006, 09:33:03 PM »
dana w. owns x

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2006, 09:34:58 PM »
Simple Question for PUSHER:

How does quoting a statement from the head of the UFC about the purported income of a UFC fighter make it a FACT? You have proven NOTHING. I would be more inclined to believe 240orbust than I would believe Dana White. People who believe everything they read are called SUCKERS.

And I hope you got a dictionary for Christmas so you can look up the word "PROOF".

You're gay. I've proven that by posting it on getbig. It's a fact. Right?

Special "McGriff" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

dancerqueen

• Getbig II
  • HardcoreIron.com
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2006, 11:40:23 PM »
:o  The Master Bedroom is still a work in progress.  As you can see the foyer is big and gives you a secure feeling and the master bath is absolutely beautiful with stainless countertop and bowl

I love it....absolutely fabulous and you can have one too for the low low price of burning your "sex-slave" in the trunk of your jaguar ;)
Lift Heavy!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2006, 10:55:25 AM »
Ed....

Well....I think you have finally come to exhaust all of your options. You really have no other option but to try and discredit something that was written in a published news source. Not saying it is all true....but telling me that it's a lie...is that all you got? I expected better....at least some other news source to back you up...afterall, it's so easy to find anyting printed in the news....right??

Ed, Please do us both a favor and give me some facts...or at least a news source full of lies. At least it will look like you didn't make it all up.

I will be waiting.......

And Ed....Please tell me that you know the difference between a message board posting and a news article that is printed and distributed :-\

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2006, 08:10:48 PM »
Let the Good times Roll.................... . 8)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2006, 09:29:49 PM »
PUSHER,

You're right, it's official. If someone says something to the media, it is a fact. Like when George Bush said Iraq had WMDs. That was reported in every newspaper. I guess it's still true. Or when Bill Clinton said he did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. That was published in every paper as well.  Or when Dana White (whose credibility is up there with the President of the United States) says that Chuck Lidell is making 2.7 Million. Or when Paul Dillett told everyone and magazines reported that he had a multi-million dollar endorsement deal. Or when Flex magazine reported that Flex Wheeler got jumped by ninjas. Or when Musclemag reported that Levrone's band signed a record deal with Atlantic Records. Or when the Boston Globe reported that Chuck Lidell is making 2.7 million. Or when Flex magazine printed how wonderful Kelly Ryan is as a person. Or when the New York Post printed that Titus may have been induced to kill because of roid rage despite the fact that he weighed 50 lbs less than his competitive weight and was obviously not on the sauce. Shall I go on or should we just agree that you are a moron and leave it at that?

Your logic qualifies you to attend Devry Law School on a full scholarship. Best of luck to you.

Special "Su Doku" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2006, 09:34:54 AM »
Eddy.....

I will agree again with you. All of the statements you posted were printed or reported at one time. Now I hate to really use bodybuilding related news or reports as an example because who really isn't skeptical of what they read in regards to bodybuilding "reports"....but I won't even go there.

Now tell me one thing...What do all of those examples except one have in common Eddy? I will give you a minute to read it again....

Give up?

They all have been reported to be lies or exaggerations of the truth......proof in PUBLISHED print for that matter, all except one....

You guessed it. This one here  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/printthread.php?threadid=29421
I still have not seen anything PRINTED in any newspaper or magazine to the contrary...Have you Eddy?

I will be waiting....

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2006, 08:18:11 PM »
Video home tour. Click at page bottom:

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4378945&nav=15MV