Author Topic: 01-09-06: Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan coming back to Nevada in 7-10 days  (Read 6677 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

http://www.getbig.com/news/2006-01/060109titus.htm

Monday morning, January 9th, and the big news is that Craig Titus and his lawyer waived rendition today in court. This means that Craig is not fighting extradition, and will be moved to Nevada and Clark County within 7 to 10 days.

As for Kelly Ryan, she and her lawyer waived rendition last week, so she will also be coming to Nevada in the same time span.

I am pretty sure that there will be no court appearance for either one of them this week in Massachusetts.

Lots of stories about Craig & Kelly's personal lifestyle has been coming out, some very interesting, all of it sensationalism as people are very interested in these two.

But lets all remember that while it is interesting to read, there is only one question that really matters. Was there a crime committed, and did they do the crime. All of these stories have nothing to do with the other.

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: 01-09-06: Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan coming back to Nevada in 7-10 days
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 01:31:01 PM »

Lots of stories about Craig & Kelly's personal lifestyle has been coming out, some very interesting, all of it sensationalism as people are very interested in these two.

Like?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 11:29:21 AM »
LAS VEGAS (AP)

A hearing for 40-year-old Craig Titus and 33-year-old Kelly Ryan was pushed back from Thursday to February 8th in Stoughton, Massachusetts.

Titus and Ryan have pleaded innocent to fugitive charges and are fighting extradition to Nevada to answer murder charges in the slaying of 28-year-old Melissa James.

James' body was found December 14th in the trunk of Ryan's burned-out Jaguar off a higway outside Las Vegas.

An alleged accomplice -- Anthony Gross -- has been freed on house arrest after posting 10-thousand dollars bail. He was arrested in December in Las Vegas.

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »
Like?

Globe newspaper, (the one you can find at most check out grocery lines) has the two of them on the cover. Muscle and Murder is the headline.

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 04:52:52 PM »
umm...that's two questions there, ron

stop misleading the public >:(
X Board. Integrity is what we do

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 05:02:26 PM »

But lets all remember that while it is interesting to read, there is only one question that really matters. Was there a crime committed, and did they do the crime. All of these stories have nothing to do with the other.

None of these "stories" are new. They have been around for years, and have been repeated in various situations and instances by enough people that I doubt even you would question their validity.

You're right that the bottom line is did they kill her or not, but you're wrong in saying that their "lifestyle" issues aren't germane to the question, since those types of things are likely to put people in situations and frames of mind where a murder is much more likely to happen.
Ron: "I am lazy."

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 05:05:11 PM »
None of these "stories" are new. They have been around for years, and have been repeated in various situations and instances by enough people that I doubt even you would question their validity.

You're right that the bottom line is did they kill her or not, but you're wrong in saying that their "lifestyle" issues aren't germane to the question, since those types of things are likely to put people in situations and frames of mind where a murder is much more likely to happen.

agree,  I smell a cover-up......... :P
pain day

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 05:07:33 PM »
I remember commenting on their lifestyle here a couple of years back and only a few people who actually knew them understood what I was saying and knew that it was really all "that bad"

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 09:05:28 AM »
this could make for a really great movie.

shows some background info on craig and kelly in their amateur years

they meet each other

they gradually start to party more- this means doing drugs, going to strip clubs all fuccked up

full blown drug addiction

the murder plot, the murder, the getaway, the trial.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Pecs n Muscle

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 09:23:57 AM »
this could make for a really great movie.

shows some background info on craig and kelly in their amateur years

they meet each other

they gradually start to party more- this means doing drugs, going to strip clubs all fuccked up

full blown drug addiction

the murder plot, the murder, the getaway, the trial.

WOW....and you thought of that ALL BY YOUSELF???? ::)

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 12:25:34 PM »
Bodybuilders to Return to Nevada

By Sean Murphy/ Staff Writer

Friday, January 13, 2006

A pair of celebrity bodybuilders arrested last month in the Bay State are free to be taken back to Nevada to face murder charges connected to a woman's body found in a burned-out car in Las Vegas.

Craig Titus, a former Mr. Olympia contestant, and his wife, Kelly Ryan, herself a competitive bodybuilder, have changed their minds after a rendition hearing on Tuesday, Dec. 27 in Stoughton District Court.

In that hearing, both said they did not want to be brought back to Nevada, but Ryan later signed a form waiving rendition, and Titus officially waived rendition yesterday, according to Norfolk County District Attorney spokesman David Traub.

All that remains, Traub said, is for Nevada officials to arrange the transfer, which is expected to happen sometime between now and Feb. 8.

http://www2.townonline.com/canton/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=408443
D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 04:39:17 PM »
thanks