Author Topic: 01-23-06: Sex tape of Titus & Ryan & Melissa & friend  (Read 56900 times)

NYC Rex

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Flex Report: Sex Tape?
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2006, 09:01:31 AM »
A Monica Brandt sex tape?   :o

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
Re: WHERES THE SEX DVD
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2006, 09:09:44 AM »
where is the proof of this tape.  it has been rumored for years to exist. but who has actually seen it.  if anyone has a copy or has first hand knowledge of the tape, i too would like to know what is on it.

olympus65

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Flex Report: Sex Tape?
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2006, 09:29:53 AM »
Is there really a Monica sex tape out there?  :o

I've had a few conversations with her in the past and It just seems too hard to believe, but then agian it's not like a really know her personally so anything is possible.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2006, 10:15:05 AM »
Well I don't know where you guys get your informations and I don't know what you guys are talking about, regardless I appreciate the free plug and the mention of my store's name on the board.  Any publicity is good publicity, right? 
Carry on...
Max.
Check often for updates @

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2006, 10:59:01 AM »
Well I don't know where you guys get your informations and I don't know what you guys are talking about, regardless I appreciate the free plug and the mention of my store's name on the board.  Any publicity is good publicity, right? 
Carry on...
Max.

this info is from lee.. lee never lies i believe him 130% ok maybe only 110%  ;D
pump'em dump'em

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
Re: Sex tape of Titus & Ryan & Melissa & friend
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2006, 11:19:52 AM »
this is no surprise for anyone that knew Titus ::) :P
pain day

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Re: Sex tape of Titus & Ryan & Melissa & friend
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2006, 11:30:56 AM »
I remember back in 1997, when Titus was banging Jennifer whatshername publicity whore, who couldn't stop poking her face and ass into every photo in Venice (ended up with WWF wrestler Shawn Michaels, I think, for awhile)... I was over at his house and he told me that he had secretly videotaped him having sex with her - that she didn't know about it, but that he relished having it.  So I think he made a habit of being an undercover cameraman, long before he lifted the curtain to the lens and got a woman who would actually consent to being filmed in sordid positions.  Truth be told, there are probably a LOT more vids out there yet to be marketed.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: 01-23-06: Sex tape of Titus & Ryan & Melissa & friend
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2006, 11:53:31 AM »
"Whatshername" = Goodwin.
a

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2006, 12:26:26 PM »
Carry on...
Max.

Dave why deny it come on be real.You have seen it Scott has it whats the big deal.Oh yeah Max Muscle Venice is a great store .There another plug :)

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 01:27:27 PM »
Dave why deny it come on be real.You have seen it Scott has it whats the big deal.Oh yeah Max Muscle Venice is a great store .There another plug :)

good job lee dont let him deny anything  8)
pump'em dump'em

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2006, 01:57:48 PM »

I think I know why.

He's done a deal with this guy Scott and they've started selling copies of all Craigs "collection" from under the counter at Max Muscle Venice (thats what I would've done!). So I guess if you live nearby you could go and check it out..... Just hurry up and make sure you get there before the cops! (Does that count as a plug?)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2006, 02:08:48 PM »
I just LOVE that Board!!!!
Check often for updates @

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2006, 02:19:22 PM »
LEYCUS101,  If your infomation is as good as your spelling, that tape od dvd is non-exiistant,  has Lee seen it?  Has anybody seen it for that matter?  Lee was just in the Max Muscle store and he never asked about or mentioned it to Dave.  Why only on this board?  By the way  Leykis 101 retard.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 02:22:27 PM »
Lee is right as usual.....

Whatever AFFAIR Craig had with Melissa was IN ADDITION to the usual 3-some routine.....Kelly may have put up with the sex between Craig & other chicks and their little 3-somes...but who knows..maybe Craig had fallen in love (as much as Craig COULD "love" someone) and that was NOT part of the deal Kelly agreed to.....just my opinion

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 02:32:31 PM »
Keep hoping....

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2006, 03:25:09 PM »
I know the tape is real. Cathy my ex told me all about it - my training partner heard her as she was on speaker phone. Scott has it.  Dave has it and seen it. Cathy saw it. Craig owed Scott a lot of money and now he can recoup by selling the tape. no i am not lying so shall i go on. Why deny it Dave. who really cares the tape is there you have seen it big deal. Just dont be a pussy about it. Come on i respect you so dont go the it dosent exsist route.

End of story it is there. Why did Cathy call here today mad at me because i mentioned Dave and Max Muscle see i have no reason to lie so why do you.

Oh and again Dave is a great guy and a great store check it out when you are in Venice.

anothe plug. :)

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2006, 03:52:12 PM »
LEYCUS101,  If your infomation is as good as your spelling, that tape od dvd is non-exiistant,  has Lee seen it?  Has anybody seen it for that matter?  Lee was just in the Max Muscle store and he never asked about or mentioned it to Dave.  Why only on this board?  By the way  Leykis 101 retard.

ok mogol , i could care less if this tape thing is true. if someone wants to bang donkeys and horses with their wife thats their choice i could care less... i could also care less if lee ronnie flex milos or any other bb has seen it.... your being a little too serious here cuz once again i could care less..... 

and yes i realized a long ass time ago that its spelled leykis so thats nothing new to me. 
pump'em dump'em

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »
I am a newbie on this board so I do not know proper etiquette, but what is up with Lee being so condisending and sarcastic towards Dave and the store in Venice?  If I am reading into this wrong I am sorry, but from what I have heard Lee is not one to be taken seriously.  He jokes and plays around alot with everything.  I went to the store once and I think the guy that helped me was named Dave.  He was nice and helped me alot.  That is more then I can say about Lee when I saw him at the Arnold a few years back.  I just want to see the tape, like alot of people on this board my morbid curiosity is getting the better of me.

Hello Lee,  nice to see that you are so focused on the contet prep.  Gustavo must be shaking in his britches.  Oh yeah the Saleen is running great.

tech n9ne

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 04:07:32 PM »
there would be no point in selling the tape commercially, because there is no public demand for the tape. the general public has never heard of Craig Titus, so they probably wouldn't be interested in seeing him have sex. A Craig Titus sex tape doesn't draw the same appeal as for example, the Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson sex tapes.

And if the tape does get released, odds are Melissa James family will sue, and claim Melissa didn't consent to be in the video.

not to mention, when it's released, it will be on the internet within a day anyway.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2006, 04:29:33 PM »
Hello Lee,  nice to see that you are so focused on the contet prep.  Gustavo must be shaking in his britches.  Oh yeah the Saleen is running great.

So it's quite obvious that you guys have seen this vid and it does exsist otherwise you wouldn't be taken so much offense to this.  Lee is much more credible then most on this board so I'll take his word

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2006, 05:19:04 PM »
  ask flexonline since they posted the story.

baseball

I'm also referring to them seeing/possessing this so called "tape"

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2006, 06:10:50 PM »
I know the tape is real.Cathy my ex told me all about it my training partner heard her as she was on speaker phone.Scott has it Dave has it and seen it Cathy saw it.Craig owed Scott alot of money and now he can recoup by selling the tape.no i am not lying so shall i go on.Why deny it Dave who really cares the tape is there you have seen it big deal.Just dont be a pussy about it.Come on i respect you so dont go the it dosent exsist route.

End of story it is there.Why did Cathy call here today mad at me because i mentioned Dave and Max Muscle see i have no reason to lie so why do you.

Oh and again Dave is a great guy and a great store check it out when your in Venice.

anothe plug. :)

this might be old news already.......

Lee did you and Cathy split?

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2006, 06:36:55 PM »
I am a newbie on this board so I do not know proper etiquette

If you really are new to the board and are just lurking around, it's interesting that you'd not have caught on to the fact that there IS no proper etiquette for this board.. first suspicious piece of BS.  :)

but what is up with Lee being so condisending and sarcastic towards Dave and the store in Venice?

He's definitely being sarcastic.  Maybe you should look up the word condescending for the meaning of it and see that sardonic would be a better word to apply to Lee.

If I am reading into this wrong I am sorry

Second time apologizing, second suspicion that you've been around a while, probably have a different ID, and are doing your best to play the innocent role while bashing Lee....

but from what I have heard Lee is not one to be taken seriously.  He jokes and plays around alot with everything.  

So then why question his sarcasm?  You seem confused, contrived and conflicted.

I went to the store once and I think the guy that helped me was named Dave.  

Now isn't that one HELL of a co-ink-kee-deenk??

He was nice and helped me alot.

What a major set up to give it to Lee in the BALLS in your next sentence.

So you're amazed that someone who runs a business is being all nice and helpful in hopes that he can get you to spend some money?  Jesus.  Stop already.

That is more then I can say about Lee when I saw him at the Arnold a few years back.

I didn't know Lee opened up a store at the Arnold classic "a few years back.".  By the way, which Arnold classic are we talking about here?  Obviously not last year, since it was a few years back.  So which one and what was the situation and why do you feel that Lee wasn't being "nice and helped" you out?

I just want to see the tape, like alot of people on this board my morbid curiosity is getting the better of me.

So you basically decide to attack Lee twice, after apologizing twice, to get to your real point that you want to see the sex tape because your base instincts have gotten the best of you? 

Hahaha..  that's fantastic.

Word of advice:  If you're going to attack Lee, at least use your real handle and stop hiding.  5 posts and all you do is attack Lee.  Interesting.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2006, 07:35:47 PM »
I am a newbie on this board so I do not know proper etiquette, but what is up with Lee being so condisending and sarcastic towards Dave and the store in Venice?  If I am reading into this wrong I am sorry, but from what I have heard Lee is not one to be taken seriously.  He jokes and plays around alot with everything.  I went to the store once and I think the guy that helped me was named Dave.  He was nice and helped me alot.  That is more then I can say about Lee when I saw him at the Arnold a few years back.  I just want to see the tape, like alot of people on this board my morbid curiosity is getting the better of me.

I am not attacking Dave so you did take it wrong. I just asked that dave tell the truth thats all. Like i said who cares just dont lie about it.

Hi so how was i at the Arnold a few years back?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2006, 10:13:36 PM »
Could someone get the tape and post it in the internet?
I am a mini beast