Author Topic: 02-26-06: Kelly's statement of innocence corroborated by witnesses  (Read 19359 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Explanation looks good & there were witnesses. She could be out making appearances again in no time. There's just that pesky 'lil detail about the taser. :D

Bodybuilder murder suspect says live-in friend overdosed on drugs
February 26, 2006
ASSOCIATED PRESS

LAS VEGAS (AP) - A female bodybuilder charged with her husband for murdering their live-in aide told police the aide died of a drug overdose and the couple burned the body in a "panic" to avoid negative publicity.

Kelly Ryan, 33, faces murder, arson and kidnapping charges along with her husband Craig Titus, 41, for killing Melissa James, a 28-year-old former fitness instructor. James' body was found in the trunk of Ryan's burned-out Jaguar sedan off a desert highway Dec. 14.

According to police, Ryan said the couple and two friends discovered James dead with a needle sticking out of her arm in Ryan's car in her garage one night.

Ryan said she and Titus decided to dispose of the body. She said they feared notoriety given their celebrity status as fitness champions and were nervous about calling police because Titus is a convicted felon. "I would say probably like a slight panic probably set in because, just, never, ever, ever had to deal with anything like that before," Ryan told investigators. "Craig and I started thinking, ah, she's got drugs in the house, uh, he's a felon."

The couple carried James' body into the house, wrapped her in a blanket and taped her head and feet with duct tape, she said. The couple traveled with James in the trunk to a Wal-Mart, where Ryan bought seven bottles of lighter fluid and a barbecue set with her own credit card, she said.

They met up with Anthony Gross, 23, who is accused of helping the couple dispose of the body, at a gas station and then Titus burned the car in the desert, Ryan said. "Just like, 'Oh my God, I can't believe what we just did, and ah, we gotta think about this," she said.

Defense attorneys for Titus and Ryan said statements were taken from their clients illegally and said they expected they would be suppressed in court.

Ryan also told police the couple suspected James of stealing their identities and making unauthorized transactions on their credit card. She said the couple confronted James about the theft the night she died and told her she was not welcome to stay with them any more. Ryan said they dropped James off at a convenience store, where she was to find her way to the airport and back to her home in New Jersey.

The couple, arrested Dec. 23 near Boston, remain in a Nevada jail before their preliminary hearing March 29. Gross remains under house arrest after posting $13,000 bail. Titus is a 1996 bodybuilding champion and Mr. Olympia competitor. Ryan is a past Fitness America and Fitness International winner.

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
Re: Kelly's claim of innocence to police corroborated by witnesses
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »
If Melissa  was already dead, why did they shoot her with a Taser SIX times?

This alibi doesn't pass the smell test.

Kelly has told too many different stories.
D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 03:56:34 PM »
Why the duct tape.  Why take the body out of the car and carry tothe house.  Why not just leave it the car and do whatever.  They could have pushed the car into Lake Mead and made t look like she was fucked up and drove the car into the lake.  Or off a cliff or something.  Still a bunch of lies and two idiots trying to cover it up.  Scumbags to the end.  Afraid of negative publicity.  What a couple of ultramorons.  I guess they never thought murder and arson and kidnapping were negative.  Dipshits scumbags deserve everything bad thats going to happen to them.  They are drug addicts scumbags.  Good Bye

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 04:53:25 PM »
GUILTY and GUILTY oh yeah and GUILTY

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 06:03:19 PM »
Defintely not looking good no matter how you look at it.

Freak :-\

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Kelly's statement of innocence corroborated by witnesses
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 09:18:10 PM »
Ah.......one thing.......... ???
Has anyone ever thought to try and PROVE the Theft Charge against Melissa?
Where are the withdrawls from the Bank?
Where is the money trail?
How much money are we talking about?
When did she "Steal the Credit Card?"
What purchases did she make?
How much money did she have in her bank account?
Please, Identity Theft requires alot of manuevers and she certainly did not Look like Kelly?
Did she have Kelly's ID?
Is there a document with Melissa forging Kelly's name?
This alibi stinks the same way Melissa has been portrade as a "Personal Assistant"
Anyone else on the board have a Live in Personal Assistant?
D you know of anyone with a Live in Personal Assistant?
Things that make you go, "Hmmmmmmmmmm..........?"
Peace,
S. Ray

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 09:31:48 PM »
The devil has decided that this dance is over.

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: 02-26-06: Kelly's statement of innocence corroborated by witnesses
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 10:23:07 PM »
The statement by KR about a drug overdose and then panicing and bruning MJ is never in a million years going to fly in court-especially with all of KR and CT's prior inconsistant and conflicting statements/stories.

They are obviously liars, and no jury would ever fall for such baloney-well, maybe the OJ jury-but that's the only one.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 11:05:30 PM »
I get to agree with Shawn on this.  They keep portraying Melissa as this really bad person stealing and all.  But what proof have they given the cops.  I swear the more they lie the worse its getting.  Their attorneys suck.  I really think they are in it just for the money and publicity.  They know they are guilty and are just there doing there part.  They could care less.  Why would they.  Kelly and Craig have buried themselves so deep it is almost impossible to get out.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 11:47:32 PM »
They are obviously liars, and no jury would ever fall for such baloney-well, maybe the OJ jury-but that's the only one.
I'd throw in the Michael Jackson jury too

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 11:55:54 PM »
Has anyone heard what their reason for the taser was? I have read on various boards that they admit to tasing her,but I never heard the reason they give. Also I am curious, what the hell are taser dots and how can they tell it was fired six times or whatever.Obviously I know nothing about that kind of stuff  ;D.. and I am just curious.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 04:12:18 AM »
i want to see and hear them explain all this under cross examination

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 05:19:01 AM »
Taser guns have electronic montitors that track each transmittion of electrical current. Do a search engine on it for more details.
I tell ya, it is getting harder and hared to get away with Murder unless the collection of evidence is tampered with ala, OJ and Barretta!  :'(
The Lawyers are doing what they get paid to do, everyone has a right to an attorney even Jeffrey Dahmer had an attorney with Body Parts still in his fridge and food stuck in his teeth with a naked boy running down the street from his house!
That being said, when the money runs out...........Book em Danno! :-\

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 06:23:42 AM »
That's exactly what I was thinking Shawn...leave it to Craig & kelly to claim melissa stole something from them to take the blame off of themsleves..it's the old "the whole world done us wrong...we're the good guys, everyone is against us" routine.

I would really like to see the receipts, the charges, the signatures, what was purchased, the timeline on all of that.  She was their assistant so if she did make purchases with theiur funds, it could have been pre-authorized

there is no reason to duct tape a dead person's face...this is all a load of crap

And if they have witnesses who saw Melissa's body in the car with a needle in her arm...who's to say Craig & kelly didn't stage it that way just for viewing purposes?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 06:25:06 AM »
Ah.......one thing.......... ???
Has anyone ever thought to try and PROVE the Theft Charge against Melissa?
Where are the withdrawls from the Bank?
Where is the money trail?
How much money are we talking about?
When did she "Steal the Credit Card?"
What purchases did she make?
How much money did she have in her bank account?
Please, Identity Theft requires alot of manuevers and she certainly did not Look like Kelly?
Did she have Kelly's ID?
Is there a document with Melissa forging Kelly's name?
This alibi stinks the same way Melissa has been portrade as a "Personal Assistant"
Anyone else on the board have a Live in Personal Assistant?
D you know of anyone with a Live in Personal Assistant?
Things that make you go, "Hmmmmmmmmmm..........?"
Peace,
S. Ray
The only thing this identity theft accusation seems to do is provide them with a motive for killing her.
R

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 07:26:23 AM »
The only thing this identity theft accusation seems to do is provide them with a motive for killing her.

2000 years ago if a woman stole property from a man her hands would have been chopped off.  but we've civilized a little since then now we taser them, duct tape em, drug em and set the car on fire.
folks, this is a classic example of overkill.  hyped-up drug induced overkill.  may they rot for eternity in hell.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 07:34:47 AM »
All that they need to do is to have the "2" wittnesses come forward ::) ::)

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 08:49:15 AM »
All that they need to do is to have the "2" wittnesses come forward ::) ::)

sounds like a defense team " leak" of info.. ::)
pain day

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 10:40:27 AM »
oh i don't know...I can think of plenty of easy ways to get away with murder...1 simple one is to simply give a little ghb to a person and just before he/she goes out, stick the end of a toothbrush down their throat to inducing vomitting...Even if they don't choak on their own vomit when they are out, simply plug their nose and mouth...They will be dead in no time..And with vomit all over themselves, it will look like an overdose...

thanks, we'll use that in our next movie

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 12:00:35 PM »
I guess this is probably the "Megan" Kelly was talking about that was one of the witnesses and her fiance/husband "Jeremy" ?  No wonder she took Kelly off of her page so quickly last December.  Since she and Kelly apparently worked as well as played together.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=52356.msg837405#msg837405

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 03:06:41 PM »
thanks, we'll use that in our next movie

i just deleted it...I don't want to give anyone any ideas...Their could be another "Craig" sitting on the other side of the screen reading these things :)

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 03:11:57 PM »
i just deleted it...I don't want to give anyone any ideas...Their could be another "Craig" sitting on the other side of the screen reading these things :)

Craiggers is kicking himself now.... ;D ;)
pain day

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 03:41:05 PM »
Too late, it's not deleted.

More importantly, why would you waste detailed thought on this in the first place? 
Feel free to share with us any info that you may have on buried bodies.::)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 07:37:24 PM »
Too late, it's not deleted.
More importantly, why would you waste detailed thought on this in the first place? 
Feel free to share with us any info that you may have on buried bodies.::)
why does CSI have a number 1 show???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 07:53:36 PM »
They could of easily just left the body out in the desert somewhere.  With all the wildlife in the desert and such they would have eaten it in no time.  Plus with the heat, sand, and wind the bones probably would have been gone in no time too.  Hell the easiet thing would have just thrown her into the lake.