Author Topic: 02-26-06: Kelly's statement of innocence corroborated by witnesses  (Read 19360 times)

MissWannabe

• Getbig I
Re: 02-26-06: Kelly's statement of innocence corroborated by witnesses
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2006, 07:05:05 PM »
The only way the OJ trial will have any relevance to Craig's trial is if the defense is able to fill the jury box with little wannabe bodybuilders from las vegas who think Craig is da shit and will vote him Not Guilty just so they can get his autograph, have him give them training tips, and reveal to them his secret pre contest diet!!   
hahaha ha ha snort ha ha haha ;D

MissWannabe

• Getbig I
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »
I would agree that the OJ case was the "Pefect Storm" for getting off....
4- Cant leave out Mark Furman-a huge factor considering he was caught perjuring himself on the stand.
And Furman's reputation as a racist...who had been taped admitting to having planted evidence, in some cases.  Yea - let's put him on the stand, Marcia. :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »
What's amazing to me is that Furman's been able to re-invent himself as a legal commentator on Fox and other channels, with no problem at all, apparently. Much the same way Oliver North has.

Obviously many people sympathize with his views without admitting it.

Craig will probably become a private training guru in jail with some followers/groupies, will accept payment and traffic in cigarettes, drugs, etc.

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2006, 09:08:49 PM »
And Furman's reputation as a racist...who had been taped admitting to having planted evidence, in some cases.  Yea - let's put him on the stand, Marcia. :-\
;D....Marcia Clark, the bright lawyer she is put a liar on the stand-that is the 100% sure way to lose a case-get caught in a lie, on the stand, under oath. If that happens the case is over.....
Mark Furnman would have the lost the case on his own-without the sympathetic jurors-just for that whopper lie he told......."black", never used the word.....IDIOT!
And why does teh LAPD hire guys liek that?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »
;D....Marcia Clark, the bright lawyer she is put a liar on the stand-that is the 100% sure way to lose a case-get caught in a lie, on the stand, under oath. If that happens the case is over.....
Mark Furnman would have the lost the case on his own-without the sympathetic jurors-just for that whopper lie he told......."Black", never used the word.....IDIOT!
And why does teh LAPD hire guys liek that?

YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE LAW. HAVE YOU EVER TAUGHT GRADES K-12?

THE BEEF

ALI G

• Getbig II
  • WEST SIDE
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2006, 12:31:34 PM »
i've got some new infamation dats gonna throw a whole new spin on things innit. what if melissa killed herself, then drove her body to the dessert, and then lit herself on fire and jumped in the trunk! fink about it, i aint talkin bout a constapation theory like who killed J.R. these are my ideas dont nick em

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2006, 03:42:48 PM »
i've got some new infamation dats gonna throw a whole new spin on things innit. what if melissa killed herself, then drove her body to the dessert, and then lit herself on fire and jumped in the trunk! fink about it, i aint talkin bout a constapation theory like who killed J.R. these are my ideas dont nick em
          you are a jackass

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2006, 08:42:42 AM »
"Just like, 'Oh my God, I can't believe what we just did,"
Looks like a freudian slip to me (It's no wonder she doesn't believe it if it's not what happened).

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2006, 10:46:16 AM »
They could of easily just left the body out in the desert somewhere.  With all the wildlife in the desert and such they would have eaten it in no time.  Plus with the heat, sand, and wind the bones probably would have been gone in no time too.  Hell the easiet thing would have just thrown her into the lake.

according to ancient persian custom
the body is to be uncovered and left to the heat and wild animals

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2006, 11:18:14 AM »
Yeah but if found Not Guilty, will Craig be willing to invite all the jurors over for a barbecue and sign autographs like OJ did?
Maybe if the jurors are female, under the age of 35, willing to do threesomes, willing to get freaky in the jacuzzi, willing to pay $750 bucks for the weekend, and buy a souvenir T-Shirt that says "Craig Swears he was Framed..Everybody is against him & Kelly".

I don't know about all that but i did hear that he is looking for a venue as we speak for the Titus "after verdict" After Party...$40 for VIP and $60 at the door...All female Jurors enter free...

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2006, 11:44:11 AM »
If "Nancy" Grace isn't talking about it, then it isn't news

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2006, 09:10:16 AM »
<<meth creates false over confidence so when applied to narcissistic personality disorder some fcuked up shit can happen>> 

No truer statement has been uttered and this is precisely the case here, in my opinion, Big DB

<<The BB card they DO have will not work in their favor at the trial unless the jury is composed of hardcore gymrats>>

That's just some funny shit, Mike

ramazon

• Getbig III
Re: Kelly's statement of innocence corroborated by witnesses
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2006, 04:01:05 PM »
Ah.......one thing.......... ???
Has anyone ever thought to try and PROVE the Theft Charge against Melissa?
Where are the withdrawls from the Bank?
Where is the money trail?
How much money are we talking about?
When did she "Steal the Credit Card?"
What purchases did she make?
How much money did she have in her bank account?
Please, Identity Theft requires alot of manuevers and she certainly did not Look like Kelly?
Did she have Kelly's ID?
Is there a document with Melissa forging Kelly's name?
This alibi stinks the same way Melissa has been portrade as a "Personal Assistant"
Anyone else on the board have a Live in Personal Assistant?
D you know of anyone with a Live in Personal Assistant?
Things that make you go, "Hmmmmmmmmmm..........?"
Peace,
S. Ray
Sounds like a case of malignant narcissism.  "Everyone wants to be
me"...Me, me, ME!!!  It appears, however, that not even Kelly
wanted to be Kelly, Shawn.  My has she changed.  Underwent a complete
personality re-structuring, too, I hear.  Misfit and miscast, she
was also misled by greed, self-indulgence and xtreme ambition. 
(Was the latter quality bred into her bones by that cruel camp for
contortionistic kidz she attended during her gymnastic years? 
BB is often just as dehumanizing, dontcha think?  After all, it's
not about "How are you?", it's about "How are your ABS?" 
With your strength of character, Shawn, you succeeded in
demanding recognition for who you are.

It helps to have one of the world's best bods, and a reeeally
good mother, eh?  I assure you, neither Kelly, Craig nor Mellisa,
had either.  Young man, you have been very blessed.  Keep up
the good work...and words.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2006, 05:17:28 PM »

Boo-ya-ka-sha, Ali G.  Wish I'd a thot of that one.  And maybe she
did it cuz she wuz sufferin' from "constapation"!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2006, 02:44:02 PM »
^LOL...I'm kinda surprised that this case hasn't taken a larger spotlight than it has.
Spotlights prefer Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, Don.  But, months ago, I did get a call from the largest global press asking me to help determine whether organized crime had actually killed Melissa and, in the process, set Craig and Kelly for murder.  After reading C & K's comments to detectives, and interviewing many who know them, I decided that the evidence would establish that they were most likely the LAST to see her, and only a twisted defense ("she OD'd, and we thought the taser would revive her") or a mistrial can possibly save them.

No, the global media won't send in their A-Team press because C & K are unsympathetic characters.  They've been painted as drug dealers, sleazy sex-crazed bodybuilders.  And the muscle media just wants this story to go away.  Fast forward, please.  Once the Barbie & Ken of fitness competitors, C & K now suddenly find themselves disowned, banned from their once-loving tribe. Next week's grand jury hearing will just bring more "bad publicity" to the physical culture.  Their credibility gone, only the truth--the whole truth and
nothing but--can save what's left of these two wretched souls.

I hope this helps you.