Author Topic: 03-12-06: Melissa James' Obituary/Autopsy Complete  (Read 20096 times)

Junior III

• Getbig II
03-12-06: Melissa James' Obituary/Autopsy Complete
« on: March 13, 2006, 09:42:16 AM »
http://headlinesupdate.fec.mhe.viapointe.com/obituaries/newsherald.php?oID=453

OBITUARIES
March 12, 2006

MELISSA JAMES

Heaven received another angel when Melissa James, 28, was tragically taken from us on Dec. 13, 2005. She was a devoted daughter, sister, aunt and friend. Melissa was born March 23, 1977, in Panama City, Fla., to Dennis and Maura James. She was a 1995 graduate of Mosley High School and attended Gulf Coast Community College. Melissa was the owner, instructor and choreographer of Dance Unlimited from 1996 to 2002. She devoted her life to reaching out to young people and helping them fulfill their dreams and goals in the dance profession. She touched many lives. Preceding her in death were her grandparents, John and Aileen James and Maurice and Ilene Leavy. Surviving Melissa are her parents, Dennis and Maura James; sister, April Whitaker; brother, Michael James; niece, Kaytlyn James; nephews, Seth Whitaker, Gabriel Whitaker, Jacob Cox, Joshua Cox and Calob Cox; and many aunts, uncles and cousins. Melissa’s best friends were Aaron Bunch, Samantha Hogan and Becky Harrison. She will be greatly missed by all her family and friends. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, March 15, at Wilson Funeral Home, Panama City, Fla., at 2 p.m. Interment will follow in Lynn Haven Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Wednesday at the funeral home from 1 to 2 p.m. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Melissa Ann James Memorial Scholarship at Gulf Coast Community College Foundation Inc., 5230 W. U.S. 98, Panama City, FL 32401. “There is laid up for me a crown of righteousness which the Lord the righteous Judge will award me on that day,” 2 Timothy 4:8.

Wilson Funeral Home
Family Owned Since 1911
Panama City, Fla.
785-5272 214 Airport Road

MorningPoop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.
Re: Melissa James' Obituary/Autopsy Complete
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »
She was also a heavy drug user and looked for handouts in life. She was sleeping with a married man and commited several felonies that had yet to be noticed for her role in identity theft and having stolen property. I wouldn't be so fast to judge that she has her wings and is an angel.

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 10:13:33 AM »
She was also a heavy drug user and looked for handouts in life. She was sleeping with a married man and commited several felonies that had yet to be noticed for her role in identity theft and having stolen property. I wouldn't be so fast to judge that she has her wings and is an angel.

No doubt this obit was written by her mother and other family members/loved ones.  Sadly, all they have left are memories and Melissa will never have the opportunity to clean her life up and get on the right track.  The "other side" of Melissa will be broadcast in court for years to come and they won't be able to hide from it.  At least they'll have their memories.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 10:20:01 AM »
Titus and Ryan accusing Mellissa of indentity theft and fraud and taking money has not been proven yet has it?  These are two drugged out scumbags murderers who lie for a living.  If it hasn't been proven yet then more than likely it's bullshit and just more lies from two scumbags. 

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Re: 03-12-06: Melissa James' Obituary/Autopsy Complete
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 11:24:05 AM »
May her soul rest in peace. Our prayers go out to her family

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
that was notice for funeral

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 01:43:59 PM »

But she didn't deserve to die...and Onlyme me is correct...no identity theft has officially been indicated other than what Kelly & Craig alluded to...and that doesn't mean shit

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 03:31:11 PM »
http://headlinesupdate.fec.mhe.viapointe.com/obituaries/newsherald.php?oID=453

OBITUARIES
March 12, 2006

MELISSA JAMES

Heaven received another angel when Melissa James, 28, was tragically taken from us on Dec. 13, 2005. She was a devoted daughter, sister, aunt and friend. Melissa was born March 23, 1977, in Panama City, Fla., to Dennis and Maura James. She was a 1995 graduate of Mosley High School and attended Gulf Coast Community College. Melissa was the owner, instructor and choreographer of Dance Unlimited from 1996 to 2002. She devoted her life to reaching out to young people and helping them fulfill their dreams and goals in the dance profession. She touched many lives. Preceding her in death were her grandparents, John and Aileen James and Maurice and Ilene Leavy. Surviving Melissa are her parents, Dennis and Maura James; sister, April Whitaker; brother, Michael James; niece, Kaytlyn James; nephews, Seth Whitaker, Gabriel Whitaker, Jacob Cox, Joshua Cox and Calob Cox; and many aunts, uncles and cousins. Melissa’s best friends were Aaron Bunch, Samantha Hogan and Becky Harrison. She will be greatly missed by all her family and friends. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, March 15, at Wilson Funeral Home, Panama City, Fla., at 2 p.m. Interment will follow in Lynn Haven Cemetery. The family will receive friends on Wednesday at the funeral home from 1 to 2 p.m. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Melissa Ann James Memorial Scholarship at Gulf Coast Community College Foundation Inc., 5230 W. U.S. 98, Panama City, FL 32401. “There is laid up for me a crown of righteousness which the Lord the righteous Judge will award me on that day,” 2 Timothy 4:8.

Wilson Funeral Home
Family Owned Since 1911
Panama City, Fla.
785-5272 214 Airport Road

And now for the promised Autopsy/Toxicology Reports, my dear Junior?
Can anyone locate these and post them?  Therein lies the real story. 
And, once we read them, we can give our minds a rest.  At last.   

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 04:40:27 PM »
If Melissa (or anyone else) stole Kelly's identity, all Kelly (or anyone else) had to do was call the cops.  Other than perhaps pederast serial killers, no one deserves what happened to Melissa. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 05:14:40 AM »
Autopsy/toxicology reports are not routinely given out to the public. 

There is a chain of command ( so to speak ) of who receives this information.  The public is not in there- not at the beginning anyway.

The family could possibly demand to receive a copy of the report yet they in turn would then have to put it up on the internet or give it to reporters ( or whomever ) in order for anyone else to know what information it contains.  Seems rather crass of them to do so.  Unless they wish to stop rumors of their daughter's drug use, if the report is in their favor. 

Any early exposure of the results would be a breach of security and would probably start another investigation. 

it's confidential information.  Melissa is not Typhoid Mary - she did not constitute a medical risk to the community.  It may be some time before the public finds out about what she did or did not have in her system.

Now, often the defense team, in an attempt to get to know what it contains, will 'leak' out false information in the hope that the prosecutors will either refute or confirm the information. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »
Thanks for your comments, SFU.  I'll let you know
when I get it.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 01:41:16 PM »
when I get it.
I was hoping your journalistic skills would kick in.  Nothing like saying something can't be done to get it done...:D

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 01:41:51 PM »
when I get it.

Now how about that Bertil Fox story of yours...huh? 

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 02:22:31 PM »
U knew her personally?  No need to be an azzhole, she's dead n' that's all we really know for sure.  Feel sorry for her fam. and friends.
That is all......

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 06:03:01 PM »
http://www.criticalbench.com/craig-titus-murder-charge.htm

link that mentions the autopsy report. 

The toxicology report hasn't been mentioned which would tell which drugs, if any, were in her body. 

If her body was found to have other intoxicants that she normally wouldn't take ( ruffies or other date- rape knock out drugs ) then it would definitately go against Ryan and Titus. 

The defense could counter that they normally used these type of drugs for their  sexual hijinks but I am not sure if the jury would understand that. 

A jury of their peers would have to be sex-crazed drug-addicted partner swappers; These people could possibly understand how a little thing like drug-assisted, electrical enhanced ( taser ), S&M ( duct taped head )  sex parties could get out of hand, leading to a person's death then subequent botched coverup. 

The only thing missing from this scenario would be the red ball.

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 09:05:35 AM »
http://www.criticalbench.com/craig-titus-murder-charge.htm

link that mentions the autopsy report. 

The toxicology report hasn't been mentioned which would tell which drugs, if any, were in her body. 

If her body was found to have other intoxicants that she normally wouldn't take ( ruffies or other date- rape knock out drugs ) then it would definitately go against Ryan and Titus. 

The defense could counter that they normally used these type of drugs for their  sexual hijinks but I am not sure if the jury would understand that.

The prosecution has only released to the public that morphine was found in her system, so far.  Who knows what else has been found that has yet to be made public.

Daskas said an autopsy revealed James had morphine in her system, a detail that had not been disclosed before Friday's hearing.

He said the morphine in her system supports the prosecution's belief that Titus and Ryan drugged James, used a Taser gun on her, killed her, then torched her body in the trunk of Ryan's car, which was found in the desert on Dec. 14.

"There were levels of morphine in her system consistent with the way we've charged the case," Daskas said.
from http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Feb-11-Sat-2006/news/5837320.html

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 05:42:33 AM »
The only thing missing from this scenario would be the red ball.

Did 240 already sell it on eBay?   

;)

Chuck0

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 06:32:20 AM »
I found Melissa's obit moving. Of course the other parts of her life now will become tabloid. And there's no telling what new things about the victim will surface. To me its strange that the couple didn't call the cops on the issue of ID theft.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 09:55:14 AM »
I found Melissa's obit moving. Of course the other parts of her life now will become tabloid. And there's no telling what new things about the victim will surface. To me its strange that the couple didn't call the cops on the issue of ID theft.

More than likely they made it up to help cover their ass.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 02:48:02 PM »
But she didn't deserve to die...and Onlyme me is correct...no identity theft has officially been indicated other than what Kelly & Craig alluded to...and that doesn't mean shit

She definitely did not deserve to die, but there were other indications. She had arrest warrants in Florida for felony counts of identity theft and credit card fraud.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 06:58:37 PM »
She definitely did not deserve to die, but there were other indications. She had arrest warrants in Florida for felony counts of identity theft and credit card fraud.

Well a couple things.  Is there proof or just heresay about the warrants in Florida.  Also, if this is true then Titless and Ryan are idiots for hiring her.  Sorry but you don't hire a personal assistant without going deep into her past.  They are fucking morons for hiring her if she really has that kind of history.  Also, if she has that history then that is an easy coup-out for Titless and Ryan to make her look bad.  More than likely she didn't do any type of identity theft of Titless or Ryan but with her past then it would be an easy thing to pin on her.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 09:59:51 PM »
Well a couple things.  Is there proof or just heresay about the warrants in Florida. 

It was reported by various credible news outlets....and the link to the actual docs was posted here.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »
That's it...you know what....someone stole my credit card about 3 months ago...I'm gonna track that mothafucka down, tase his ass, choke him out, shoot him up with morphine, tape his face, drag his kicking body into the garage, stuff his azz into the trunk, douse him and the car with gas and set that fucker on fire

nobody steals my credit card, charges a dinner at Pollinskies Steak House and gets away with it.

Buffalo ("if I was on Meth")

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 10:13:47 AM »
WHats funny is my credit card was lost and I reported it Visa.  About a week later I get a new card.  About a month later I get a letter in the mail saying they found the card and it was used at several strip clubs around Honolulu.  Beside charging drinks they took out $800 from like 4 different ATM machines.  All in all it was just over $1,100 they stole in one night.  I ended up with the charges reversed and everything was fine.  Lucky cause I was going to kill that mother-fucker

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 10:53:27 AM »
Hey..I say..."Kill 'em anyway"..we're trying to get into Craig's head here to see how he would think