Author Topic: Expert Advise Needed!  (Read 2789 times)

PureSteel

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Expert Advise Needed!
« on: October 26, 2005, 07:47:37 AM »
I am looking for some expert opinions on my workout schedule. Just a little background: I am 19, I have been lifting for 2 years and hardcore for 1, all I ever do is research and my workout routing is always evolving, I am a health nut a I eat pretty well for a college student, I take in 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight, and I drink 1.5 gallons of water daily. I am 6' tall and weigh 195lbs. I get about 6.5-8 hours a sleep nightly.

I used to play football in High School but I was not good enough to play in college so one day I was working out in the weightroom and the Cheerleading coach asked me to try out, so now i'm a male cheerleader, but I am NOT GAY so dont even start with that s&it!

About six weeks ago I finished my first aas cycle. I took Sustanon 250 twice a week for ten weeks, and then nolvadex as pct. Even though I am no longer on cycle, I still work out like a maniac. I am currently trying to cut up and retain all the muscle I have developed. The only supplements I am taking are CLA, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin, Protein, and JetFuel(pre-workout).

This is my workout schedule:
(Tuesdays and Thursdays are leg days because I have to work out with the team on those days, the rest of the week I work out with my roomate)

Monday: Shoulders, Back, Traps (Deads, Military, Shrugs, etc.)
Tuesday: Legs (Squats, extensions, curls, raises, SLDL)
Wednesday: Arms (Close grip bench, BB Curls, incline curls, hammers, etc.)
Thursday: Legs (Squats, Lunges, Seated Raises, etc.)
Friday: Chest (Incline DB, Incline HStrength, Flat, Weighted Dips,Cables)
Saturday: Game
Sunday: OFF

As fars as reps, I do 3x8 for almost everything, but I do 4x5 on Deadlifts and squats. I usually change the reps up every other week though.

I do cardio 5-6 days a week twice a day for a total of 45mins to an hour. I do 30 mins on the eliptical when i wake up before anyf ood, then I do 15mins of HIT after my workout.
I also sit in the sauna a few days a week.

For my diet. I take 2-3 50g protein shakes daily (pre and post workout, then depending on the day, after practice) and my meals go as follows:
Breakfast: Egg Whites, two servings oatmeal, oj
Lunch: Salad, lots of chicken breast, bowl of cereal, milk
Dinner: Salad, lots of meat, bowl of cereal, milk
*Each meal has more vegies and carbs based on what the dining hall is serving*

Let me know what you guys think....Thanks, PureSteel

Aido

• Getbig II
  • Lift, Eat, Rest, Grow, Repeat.
Re: Expert Advise Needed!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 07:54:35 AM »
Let me break it down for you dude.

You....

........................ ........................ ........         don't

need.................... .........roids.......... ................

yet.

You seem to know what your doing , stear clear of the gear for another few years my man. You don't need it yet.