Author Topic: Earl's annual NFL predictions  (Read 148664 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Earl's annual NFL predictions
« Reply #500 on: November 19, 2006, 01:09:43 PM »
GOOOOOOOOOODAMMMMMITTTTT T........ Cleveland ::)

body88

« Reply #501 on: November 19, 2006, 01:24:07 PM »
Brady made some CRAZY throws today. Vrabel also made a catch that was incredable. The guy was playing as a wide receiver! Granted Farve got his ass kicked and taken out of the game. Tom finally looked like his old self. 35 - 0. Ill take it.

body88

« Reply #502 on: November 19, 2006, 01:24:45 PM »
GOOOOOOOOOODAMMMMMITTTTTT........ Cleveland ::)
That was a great game..... The last play must have been torture for you!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #503 on: November 19, 2006, 01:55:45 PM »
McNabb out for rest of Season. ACL. Sorry eagles fans!  :(

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #504 on: November 20, 2006, 03:05:19 AM »
9ers win again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Pitt pulls one out at the last seconds! Only 7 more to go!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #505 on: November 20, 2006, 10:26:29 AM »
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #506 on: November 20, 2006, 11:57:14 AM »
getting nervous? ;D

E
HAHAHAHAHA! My team is doing much better than last year and Smith still is better than Rothelisberger. If you switched the 2 at QB on their respective teams, I would bet Pitt would have a better record than they do now and the 9ers would be much worse! ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #507 on: November 20, 2006, 10:27:30 PM »
did smith have a motorcycle accident, appendectomy, and another concussion? ???

also did smith go 15-1 as a rookie and win a super bowl his second year? :D

it isn't hard to do better than what your 9ers were doing last year ::)

plus they play in the nfc

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: November 27, 2006, 05:19:27 AM »
Hahahahaha! Pittsburg 0! Like I predicted earlier in this thread:

I believe that the Ravens will win the AFC North. Their defense always was the factor and right now they look real good. With McNair as QB, the D won't have to be on the field as much too.

The way they smashed Pittsburg and with Cincy still not consistent, the Ravens take the AFC north.

HAHAHAHA. It doesn't matter what Rothelisberger has done in the past, it's what he does now. Remember he's the franchise QB, and if he can't win games for them, I bet they let him go or waive him. Same thing happened to Warner for the Rams.  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #509 on: November 27, 2006, 05:25:16 AM »
 :'(

body88

« Reply #510 on: November 27, 2006, 05:33:15 AM »
Pat's beat the bears  ;D     8 - 3

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #511 on: November 27, 2006, 05:34:05 AM »
Pat's beat the bears  ;D     8 - 3
that was a wild game

body88

« Reply #512 on: November 27, 2006, 05:38:49 AM »
Yes it was. I cannot believe how well NE played with both Harrison and Wilson out. Then Jr breaks his arm ( which he broke in half ) and O callahan goes down in the first quarter. The refs making outrageous calls against us. 5 turnovers for us. But one of those was a tip ball so it could have went either way. Chicago had 4 turnovers. What a physical game. The bears defense is no joke. But NE outplayed them.

Hats of top the bears tho they are a great football team.

The pats showed they are just as good on defense as the bears and have a better offense. I was impressed because they did this with no safetys and 2 starting linemen lost to injury.

The fact remains tho. The rookies need to step it up and stop making bone head turnovers. Same with a few of the vets ::cough:: ::cough:: Corey. But he is a beast so he makes up for the mistake here and there. Christ we would have won by 20 if we did not cough it up 4 times. Those refs did a job on us tho  >:( Bastards better get penalized.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #513 on: November 27, 2006, 12:23:09 PM »
steelers 07 super bowl champs 8)

E
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2006, 09:28:15 AM »
steelers 07 super bowl champs 8)

E

ROTFLMAO

You better start another quarterback if you hope for that to happen....... BEARS IN 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #515 on: November 28, 2006, 10:02:52 AM »
ROTFLMAO

You better start another quarterback if you hope for that to happen....... BEARS IN 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why start another when the one we have has had more success in his first two years than any qb in history? ???

and then you say "bears in 07" lol when you have rex grossman ::)

E
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #516 on: November 28, 2006, 11:43:43 AM »
Grossman my friend has not done to bad this year i believe he had the 2nd highest quarterback rating like 5 games into the season.... how well did big ben do last week.... Thats right he was throwing to the purple jerseys and laying on his back all game..... That's right... ouch i know how grossman did but buddy big ben aint doing to hot this year... Yeah and Bears in 07' bottom line whats the Bears records and what's ol' pitsburgh doing this year...... i havent checked as of late i know the Bears have 2 losses isnt that close to what you guys have for wins......

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2006, 05:18:53 PM »
Grossman my friend has not done to bad this year i believe he had the 2nd highest quarterback rating like 5 games into the season.... how well did big ben do last week.... Thats right he was throwing to the purple jerseys and laying on his back all game..... That's right... ouch i know how grossman did but buddy big ben aint doing to hot this year... Yeah and Bears in 07' bottom line whats the Bears records and what's ol' pitsburgh doing this year...... i havent checked as of late i know the Bears have 2 losses isnt that close to what you guys have for wins......

if he's laying on his back whose fault is that? THE O LINE

you brag about the second highest qb rating 5 games into the season when we are now 12 games in, what is it now?  ben won a super bowl last season if you want to talk about the past :D

ben had an appendectomy, motorcycle accident, and concussion AFTER he won a super bowl as the youngest qb and a 15-1 record as a rookie

grossman just sucks and anybody that knows anything knows that he is the bears weak point

if your qb is the weak point you ain't doing shit come playoff time and lucky for you they play in the nfc because oin the afc they would be lucky to make playoffs

first alex smith, now rex grossman lmao ::)

E
E