Author Topic: Does a spider bite make you fat?  (Read 33444 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Has anyone done a dirty bulk using the spider bite method?
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2010, 07:26:34 PM »
6 kegs of beer later and I feel like the spider bite has gained me bloat, what is it in the spiders venom that makes me feel this way?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2010, 07:31:31 PM »
hahaa time for school junior. You hear about the time in 1987 i had brunch at Buckingham Palace with Soupy Sales, Bea Arthur, Frank Stallone and Mike Bossy? Soupy flew me in on his sesna. I arm wrestled Prince Charles while Diana gave me the eye.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2010, 07:31:42 PM »
6 kegs of beer later and I feel like the spider bite has gained me bloat, what is it in the spiders venom that makes me feel this way?

Try rubbing in some poison oak, should tighten you up a little.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: I understand how a spider bite can make you fat but
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2010, 07:32:22 PM »
Jeez, here is the short reason.  I moved to LA in Dec of 97' to train for the 2000 Olympics (discus).  I lived at a friends house in Lakewood.  I fell asleep in the living room and apparently according to 9 doctors I got bit by a brown recluse.  When my friend came home from work I was half passed out on the couch and floor.  I weighed 293 when I got bit.  I was going down to 275.  I was riding my bike in Hawaii 28 miles a day (7 miles to the gym twice a day 4 days a week)  plus I lived in Waialae Iki which has a very steep hill and I had to ride up that plus over Diamond Head.  On weekends I pulled a truck tire filled with cement (weighed about 120 lbs or so, plus drag).  I was benching 500 and cardio wise was in the best shape ever.  

When I got but I spent almost the entire month of March (98') in the hospital.  The doctors were seriously thinking about amputation and I said NO WAY!  The photo below is about 10 hours after I checked into the hospital.  About 2 days later a doctor climbed up on my bed with about 10 other doctors watching and preceded to cut the blister off and then use all of his weight to scrap the open sore.  When I first checked in I was given 3 diffewrent types of anibiotics.  I woke up with hives covering every part of my body except my hands, feet and head.  I had an allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics.  So now they had to figure out which one.  Anyway, I chewcked out about a month later or so.  I still had the open wound.  I had to daily change dressing and such.  I took my meds for only a week though.  I think that might have been where I fucked up.  Anyway, for the next t months I spent most of the time crawling on the floor cause the leg hurt so bad.  No lifting.

Then I started to get sick monthly.  Symptoms were the same every month and happened almost the same time during the month.  Maybe off a day or two.  I got a very high fever, my leg got very very red and my upper inside of my right leg would hurt.  The next day my skin would start to peel off my leg like a really bad sunburn.  I would spend alot of my day peeling my skin.  My leg was so red and hot I slept with it hanging off my bed.  The high fever made my body really sore.  I would be so  hot I would shiver.  I had a roman bathtub so I would put the hottest possible water in it and just lay there for hours.  Now when I walked I would kind of hobble.  So my back would go out from a previous injury (ruptured L4 & L5)  This went on for the next five years.  Everytime I would try and go to the gym it seemed like the next day I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed.  So I spent almost all day in either bed or my bathtub.  During this time I ate.  I ate normally.  Nothing different that when I was training.  Well the weight started to go on me and very fast.  I went from 293 to 399 in about 4 months.  

All this had nothing to do with the spider bite.  I never said that.  The idiots on here did.  I said because of what happened from the bite it prevented me from training or doing anything.  My last major issue with my leg was at Christmas 2007 when I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled up to 32" and it would not go down.  Since then I have not had any major issues with my leg.  BUT, because of what happened my immune system is fucked up.  I was known by everyone has being healthy and I never got sick.  I had been to the doctor twice before this bite since high school.  One was for my back and the other was 10 years later when I snapped my achilles tendon.

Since my bite I have had all kinds of shit happen.  I caught pnemonia this past March and was in the hospital.  I now get gout every now and then which is so fucking painful it is unreal.  And my back goes out sometimes.  I was back in the gym regulary up until March.  Then rigfht after that I got gout really bad in both ankles.  That was unreal painful.  

So, in short (kinda) I went from being very fit and strong to not being able to do anything.  My mind is getting better and I am getting better with the eating and I am walking alot more than I used too.  I am taking it slowly so I don't get sick or anything happens.  I feel great now so everything is looking good.  

I am not someone who pretends to be something I am not.  Goodrum is a pretender.  So is this trustnoone and guys like McAnusLicker.  I am fat and I admit it.  But one thing did not get affected and that is my brain and memory.  I what I lack in physical appearence for now I still know some things and I don't need to pretend.

I've had enough of this shit.  I hate to do this but this is what Onlyme posted 3 years ago

In 1998 I moved back to Los Angeles to train for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.  I was on my way to possibly break the world record in the Discus.  With more than 2 years to train I was throwing the Discus 196 feet.  Less than 50 feet from the current world record.  I felt I could have done very well in Sydney and even had a great chance to break the record and bring it back to the United States.  On March 1, 1998 everything changed.

I woke up and my lower leg was killing me.  I went to the hospital with 103 fever and barely able to walk.  I was bit by what the doctors told me was a brown recluse spider.  To make a very long story short, I spent the next 28 days in the hospital and the following 6 months barely able to walk and actually crawling on my hands and knees and spending hours in the bath tub cause I couldn’t get out.  I also moved to Vegas.

I opted to keep my leg against the doctors recommendation of amputation.  There are times I regret that decision, but overall I am happy I did.  I have had many complications and other medical things happen to me as a result of this bite.  The most damaging and discouraging is the weight gain due to the inactivity and depression that had set-in because I just couldn’t workout or do things I am accustomed to doing.  I went from riding my bike 28 miles a day 3 to 4 days a week and pulling a 120 lb. truck tire around Diamond Head Crater, still benching 500, to being stuck in the bathtub for hours because of the pain I had in my leg and lower back.

I would literally at times be crawling through my condo in Las Vegas on my hands and knees and collapse in the middle of the floor for an hour or more.  This intense pain lasted for the next 4 years.  Monthly reactions to my lower leg resulted in 103 degree fever, severe reddening of the lower leg, peeling of the skin, tremendous swelling (calf would measure 31"+), fluid leakage from the lower leg and extreme pain.   

As recent as Christmas of 2006 I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled to over 31", my leg is still bothering me.

My strength has diminished greatly too (from bench pressing just shy of 600 lbs. to barely doing 225 lbs.)  This was the most embarrassing and humiliating part of the past several years besides the weight gain.  I loved going to the gym everyday and riding my bike and rollerblading.  That is what I missed more than anything.  And it's unbelievable the depression that sets in.  There are so many stories yet so little space.

Well, now I am feeling 100 times better and am back in the gym.  My strength is what is coming back very fast.  I have set a goal for myself and look forward to reaching it soon.  When I do, look for me on Oprah.  I will post progress pics as I go along."

I hate to tell you this Keith but you've changed details of your story quite a bit.  Dates are not correct, events of your training are not correct...etc

Either way, its been 12 or 13 or basically just enough time for you to get back in shape.  The only excuse isn't that you CAN'T but rather you simply WON'T. 

If you were so much of an athlete in your heyday which I will even grudgely admit you were, then you would stop pussyfooting around and start doing something about it instead of lashing out at everyone that's telling you this
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2010, 07:50:31 PM »
Surrounding yourself with dangerous snakes and getting bitten works well too if you live and use tons of food as a remedy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »
Vince is the only guy on the internet that makes me want to take off my shoe and hit him with it repeatedly in the head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2010, 07:55:18 PM »
Vince is the only guy on the internet that makes me want to take off my shoe and hit him with it repeatedly in the head.

Is that because the same was done to you to produce that conehead?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2010, 07:57:46 PM »
Is that because the same was done to you to produce that conehead?
Yeah you got me. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2010, 09:01:04 PM »
hahaa time for school junior. You hear about the time in 1987 i had brunch at Buckingham Palace with Soupy Sales, Bea Arthur, Frank Stallone and Mike Bossy? Soupy flew me in on his sesna. I arm wrestled Prince Charles while Diana gave me the eye.

I just went from 6:00 to midnight.....
 ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2010, 12:09:05 AM »

I've had enough of this shit.  I hate to do this but this is what Onlyme posted 3 years ago

In 1998 I moved back to Los Angeles to train for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia.  I was on my way to possibly break the world record in the Discus.  With more than 2 years to train I was throwing the Discus 196 feet.  Less than 50 feet from the current world record.  I felt I could have done very well in Sydney and even had a great chance to break the record and bring it back to the United States.  On March 1, 1998 everything changed.

I woke up and my lower leg was killing me.  I went to the hospital with 103 fever and barely able to walk.  I was bit by what the doctors told me was a brown recluse spider.  To make a very long story short, I spent the next 28 days in the hospital and the following 6 months barely able to walk and actually crawling on my hands and knees and spending hours in the bath tub cause I couldn’t get out.  I also moved to Vegas.

I opted to keep my leg against the doctors recommendation of amputation.  There are times I regret that decision, but overall I am happy I did.  I have had many complications and other medical things happen to me as a result of this bite.  The most damaging and discouraging is the weight gain due to the inactivity and depression that had set-in because I just couldn’t workout or do things I am accustomed to doing.  I went from riding my bike 28 miles a day 3 to 4 days a week and pulling a 120 lb. truck tire around Diamond Head Crater, still benching 500, to being stuck in the bathtub for hours because of the pain I had in my leg and lower back.

I would literally at times be crawling through my condo in Las Vegas on my hands and knees and collapse in the middle of the floor for an hour or more.  This intense pain lasted for the next 4 years.  Monthly reactions to my lower leg resulted in 103 degree fever, severe reddening of the lower leg, peeling of the skin, tremendous swelling (calf would measure 31"+), fluid leakage from the lower leg and extreme pain.  

As recent as Christmas of 2006 I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled to over 31", my leg is still bothering me.

My strength has diminished greatly too (from bench pressing just shy of 600 lbs. to barely doing 225 lbs.)  This was the most embarrassing and humiliating part of the past several years besides the weight gain.  I loved going to the gym everyday and riding my bike and rollerblading.  That is what I missed more than anything.  And it's unbelievable the depression that sets in.  There are so many stories yet so little space.

Well, now I am feeling 100 times better and am back in the gym.  My strength is what is coming back very fast.  I have set a goal for myself and look forward to reaching it soon.  When I do, look for me on Oprah.  I will post progress pics as I go along."

I hate to tell you this Keith but you've changed details of your story quite a bit.  Dates are not correct, events of your training are not correct...etc

Either way, its been 12 or 13 or basically just enough time for you to get back in shape.  The only excuse isn't that you CAN'T but rather you simply WON'T.  

If you were so much of an athlete in your heyday which I will even grudgely admit you were, then you would stop pussyfooting around and start doing something about it instead of lashing out at everyone that's telling you this

Wow did you just find that.  You are so smart monkey boy.  It must really kill you to know no one likes you, you are loser and I did more in the first 30 years of my life than you will ever do in your entire life.  You do know I have had over 10,000 views on website and I don't really tell many people about it.  Don't you wish you could say that.  ahahah  I love it when you are thinking about me when Vissy is ramming your ass.  Does he get mad when you yell out my name instead of his.  ahahaha Goodrum you lose again.  ahahahaha  You are such an easy target.  It is almost unfair.

By the way Goodrum.  tell me where dates are wrong or anything I have changed.  Please help me.  I need your extreme knowledge.  I love it how you think you know things when I have exposed you everytime to be wrong or lying.  And how come you wont tell people why you got kicked out of the ROTC.  Why aren't you allowed to go to the small ass wrestling matches anymore.  Why can't you post a photo of you in the ring wrestling.  Why do you always have an excuse why you place last place in EVERY show you enter.  Why can't be a personal trainer at one of the local gyms.  Come on Goodrum tell us WHY.  You see boy you are fighting a fight you can't even come close to winning.  When I say something I have done I have photos or proof.  you can't show anything.  you are a boy to me.  You are my slave.  You do exactly what I want you to do.  You are to stupid for me.
No Worries 4 me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2010, 02:01:19 AM »
If "trustnoone" trained as hard as he worries about Keith being overweight,he might get some muscle.

What a complete asshole this guy is!!

Fag!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2010, 02:04:04 AM »
If "trustnoone" trained as hard as he worries about Keith being overweight,he might get some muscle.

Fag!

Why would this shit talking metro queer have to train when he can just post pics of other people and claim it's him? Weird and creepy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2010, 02:08:57 AM »
Just another keyboard warrior my brother.

owner76

• Getbig II
  • Long Time Lurker
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2010, 03:40:19 AM »
Why is "trustnoone" posting pics from this guys myspace ?

http://www.myspace.com/johndsuperstar
BODYBUILDING IS GAY

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2010, 05:27:21 AM »
if you are the same age why are you posting pics of you when you were in your 20's ?
I was trying to prove a point. They are funk51 pics and the same guys that were sucking his ass "esp pellius" were the same ones ripping on his pic and now he's a having a ice head meltdown.

Thing is, they didn't know they were funk aka Johns pics till after the fact :D

Fag!
Same can go your fat slob of a buddy Keith with the Goodrum situation ;)

I think Groink is 45. I'm 50. Guys like Coach and Wes are in much better shape than I am in. But they don't talk shit about other people's physiques and can more than hold their own with anybody on this board. It's pussies like this trustnoone fag that you know looks like shit but sits in hiding criticizing others.

Come out, trustnoone. You want to talk shit. Come out of hiding, coward!

But you know he won't. He'd be laughed off the board. 
LMAO! So your saying that Groink and Coach never talked shit bout other guys physiques?

Why would this shit talking metro queer have to train when he can just post pics of other people and claim it's him? Weird and creepy.
You have no clue who I am. Maybe this is a shared gimmick maybe it's not.... you never know, but you sir are the creepy looking one not me.

Now go make your 60 bucks for the day tarring roofs, so you can buy your case of keystone light and a 40 bag of ice :-*

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2010, 07:21:52 AM »
Wow did you just find that.  You are so smart monkey boy.  It must really kill you to know no one likes you, you are loser and I did more in the first 30 years of my life than you will ever do in your entire life.  You do know I have had over 10,000 views on website and I don't really tell many people about it.  Don't you wish you could say that.  ahahah  I love it when you are thinking about me when Vissy is ramming your ass.  Does he get mad when you yell out my name instead of his.  ahahaha Goodrum you lose again.  ahahahaha  You are such an easy target.  It is almost unfair.

By the way Goodrum.  tell me where dates are wrong or anything I have changed.  Please help me.  I need your extreme knowledge.  I love it how you think you know things when I have exposed you everytime to be wrong or lying.  And how come you wont tell people why you got kicked out of the ROTC.  Why aren't you allowed to go to the small ass wrestling matches anymore.  Why can't you post a photo of you in the ring wrestling.  Why do you always have an excuse why you place last place in EVERY show you enter.  Why can't be a personal trainer at one of the local gyms.  Come on Goodrum tell us WHY.  You see boy you are fighting a fight you can't even come close to winning.  When I say something I have done I have photos or proof.  you can't show anything.  you are a boy to me.  You are my slave.  You do exactly what I want you to do.  You are to stupid for me.

Lets see here....didn't get kicked out of ROTC, otherwise I would not have entered into service as a PFC.  Made the rank of Major at that...... ;D

I only have 2 videos of me wrestling, no photos.  One day I'll convert them over to a movie file.... ;D 

I make way more money as an indie personal trainer than when I was working at a gym plus I can work on my own schedule..... ;D

Truth is Keith, I can run daily, hike, swim, walk without gasping for air, and see my own dick.  You are the one that's a slave to your surrounding lard that you build up for over a decade and it will stay that way under you do something about it. 

A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2010, 07:27:34 AM »

Lets see here....didn't get kicked out of ROTC, otherwise I would not have entered into service as a PFC.  Made the rank of Major at that...... ;D

I only have 2 videos of me wrestling, no photos.  One day I'll convert them over to a movie file.... ;D 

I make way more money as an indie personal trainer than when I was working at a gym plus I can work on my own schedule..... ;D

Truth is Keith, I can run daily, hike, swim, walk without gasping for air, and see my own dick.  You are the one that's a slave to your surrounding lard that you build up for over a decade and it will stay that way under you do something about it. 

Any vids of you and Vissy?Upload them for the crew here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2010, 02:20:50 PM »
I was trying to prove a point. They are funk51 pics and the same guys that were sucking his ass "esp pellius" were the same ones ripping on his pic and now he's a having a ice head meltdown.

Thing is, they didn't know they were funk aka Johns pics till after the fact :D

Same can go your fat slob of a buddy Keith with the Goodrum situation ;)

LMAO! So your saying that Groink and Coach never talked shit bout other guys physiques?

You have no clue who I am. Maybe this is a shared gimmick maybe it's not.... you never know, but you sir are the creepy looking one not me.

Now go make your 60 bucks for the day tarring roofs, so you can buy your case of keystone light and a 40 bag of ice :-*

Another lie from a creepy dude. I never "sucked" Funk51's ass. Show proof or admit you just made that up. And Coach and Groink, well, mostly Coach, don't bag on people unless they do first or try to portray themselves as something they are not.

And you can call anybody and everybody names, you can post pics of other people and ridicule them, you can posts pics of others and claim it's you, but what you won't do is actually post a picture of yourself. Why is that? Why do you keep avoiding the simple question of why you don't post your own pic instead of posting pics of everybody else?

Answer that one question.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »
Why is "trustnoone" posting pics from this guys myspace ?

http://www.myspace.com/johndsuperstar

He's just weird guy and as you can tell by this thread where he singles out a person to ridicule -- a person he knows very little about and someone who did nothing to him -- that he's a spiteful, bitter, metro fag. Epic thread back fire.

Still waiting for you to post your OWN pic, coward?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2010, 02:51:08 PM »

Lets see here....didn't get kicked out of ROTC, otherwise I would not have entered into service as a PFC.  Made the rank of Major at that...... ;D  LIAR.  yOU PUT ON ANOTHER BOARD YOU WERE DISCHARGED AND IT WAS FOR IMMORAL SOMETHING OR OTHER

I only have 2 videos of me wrestling, no photos.  One day I'll convert them over to a movie file.... ;D  YOU HAD VIDEOS OF YOU FOR 10 YEARS YET NO PHOTOS.  YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.  TAKE A SCREEN SHOT THEN

I make way more money as an indie personal trainer than when I was working at a gym plus I can work on my own schedule..... ;D  EXCUSES.  YOU NOT ALLOWED TO TRAIN PEOPLE AT THE GYM.

AGAIN GOODRUM YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT CAUGHT.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2010, 02:52:08 PM »

Fag!

it is so obvious he does not train at all.  he is all mouth who has nothing going for him so he attacks othewrs
No Worries 4 me

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2010, 02:54:15 PM »
and see my own dick. 

Of course you can.  Its that thing you see in the mirror coming out of your shirt collar.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2010, 02:56:41 PM »
it is so obvious he does not train at all.  he is all mouth who has nothing going for him so he attacks othewrs
Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black ::)

Of course you can.  Its that thing you see in the mirror coming out of your shirt collar.
Too funny ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »
Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black ::)

Too funny ;D

Well, at least you finally admitted that you don't even train.

Nice desperate attempt at fishing for allies with SgtSpar in a clearly backfired thread. "Yeah, you tell um, Spar! Haha! You're funny! Now does that mean we're friends? Nobody seems to like me here."

I can assure that our own SgtSpar can spot a fraud, phony and attention whore a mile away.

Still waiting for an answer to the very simple question as to why you don't post a pic of yourself when you are so enamoured with posting pics of others.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
GETBIG SWEAR JAR TO BENEFIT NOWORRIES
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2010, 03:09:41 PM »
I have a brilliant idea... Whenever someone swears on getbig, they will donate $1 towards liposuction for noworries...

I THINK ITS A MOTHA FAWKIN' GREAT IDEA, WHAT ABOUT YOU C0CK SUCKERS?

(I owe $2 bucks)

-A DUB