Author Topic: Does a spider bite make you fat?  (Read 33427 times)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: GETBIG SWEAR JAR TO BENEFIT NOWORRIES
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2010, 08:17:34 PM »
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA

This thread is stupid  ::)
X

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: GETBIG SWEAR JAR TO BENEFIT NOWORRIES
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2010, 08:57:59 PM »
fuck what a great cocksucking fucking idea.  shit i love this fucker.  who is hell came up with this fucking idea. 
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: I understand how a spider bite can make you fat but
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2010, 09:27:22 PM »
Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black ::)

Too funny ;D

odd why you hang around.  it is obvious you don;'t lift or train.  you are either Vissy or a kid who gets picked on at school and comes on the computer to pretend he is something he isn't.  Which is it.  Funny how the internet gives people balls they never would have in person.  How many different boards do you belong to and pretend to be something you are not.  All you are is another pewrson to make fun of like Goodrum.  You really don't beliong anywhere.  Sad but true
No Worries 4 me

travisma

• Getbig II
Re: Does a spider bite make you fat?
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2010, 12:03:55 AM »
Hey Keith,

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ME MY MONEY BACK??? I was just reading one of your posts about how we didnt have an agreement, yet I have a signed Distribution Agreement from you.... SO WHERE CAN I FIND THE $$$???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2010, 01:28:38 AM »
hahaha, here we go, pigtit meltdown in seconds. what's the matter old man? those giant gh nips of yours giving you trouble.  ;D

That's it? That the best you can do? I come back hoping for one of Squad's legendary ownings and that is all you have left now? The default, insipid, and increasingly meaningless "meltdown" response. The same response you gave me on Alex's board. The same response you gave me the last time you were here. My how the mighty have fallen. You hide for weeks trolling this board waiting for you opportunity to join in with someone to "own" me. You do a search on my name to read my posts and when you find something you think you can exploit you finally come on. It's clearly verifiable as your first post after a lengthy absence is always in response to me although there is nothing in this thread to indicate I'm posting here. And then you post photos of me that you so lovingly have saved on your disk.

Talk about owning your mind.

Squad = Fail!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2010, 01:40:45 AM »
hahaha, here we go, pigtit meltdown in seconds. what's the matter old man? those giant gh nips of yours giving you trouble.  ;D

BTW, even your insults have grown stale, lame and repetitive. Let see, there's always the generic "phag." Um, OK. Ouch. Then your obsession with my nipples. (And I'm the phag?). Then you somehow seem to think that being married and having kids is some major accomplishment. Especially coming from someone in a failed marriage, domestic abuse charges and inability to adequately provide for his family due to being stuck in a menial job stemming from your lack of education, lack of ambition, and simply laziness. And then implying that there is something inherently shameful in getting older, especially since the alternative is death. This is made even more ridiculous considering that by any objective standard of health, fitness, and physical appearance you aren't even in my league. And I'm not exactly sporting a prize winning physique. I mean, just look at you. A double chin, utterly shapeless limbs where you can't tell where the shoulders end and the arms begin. They just look like amphibious tentacles projecting out of a 30%+ body fat pear shape body.

Time to disappear again, Fat Dave, like you always do after I effortlessly give you yet another humiliating owning.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2010, 01:45:10 AM »
Get ready here comes another tweaker meltdown begging me for a pic of my cock.

My, how it's now devolved into a picture of your cock. Epic projection, metro homo.

You're the one talking shit. You're the one starting threads ridiculing someone who did nothing to you and you know very little about. You're the one ridiculing how others look. You're the one posting pics of other people claiming that it's you (weird and creepy). Fine. Fair dinkum as Basile like to say. Now show us who you are? And why do you avoid that simple question and request? Are you hiding something?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: September 16, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »
Hey Keith,

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ME MY MONEY BACK??? I was just reading one of your posts about how we didnt have an agreement, yet I have a signed Distribution Agreement from you.... SO WHERE CAN I FIND THE $$$???

TTT.....

;D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2010, 06:54:41 PM »
LOL! Got me.

Looks like we got another Slacker here. Remember he was the one always posting pics of other people claiming it was him and boasting about all his accomplishments. And the whole board turned on him except his own gimmick.

This shit talker is noted.

I knew Keith; well, knew of him because I was too intimidated to approach him back in the day. Pictures don't tell the whole story as anyone who has seen a pro bodybuilder in person knows. In person, Keith was very impressive and intimidating and I wouldn't want to have messed with him no matter how Ju-Ju training or Tae bo Klingon my thai kick boxing training I had. No matter what anybody tells you, size and strength do matter which is why they have weight classes. When the fists start flying you want a guy like noworries by your side. If for no other reason than to know at least he'll be there until the bitter end.

What an insult that a metro tool like this starts a thread about how a guy dresses or any stains he has on his shirt and the length of his finger nails let alone someone like Keith. No matter how hard the gay agenda tries to portray things not everyone is a homo or has even the slightest trace of the fag gene in them.

I watch you now, fag.

Why you dogging me bro  I proved my words   I thought we squashed this why you dissing me homie
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2010, 08:05:22 PM »
Why you dogging me bro  I proved my words   I thought we squashed this why you dissing me homie

You sensitive big lug. Come here, I'll give you a hug.

No, I mean when you use to post pics of others claiming it was you. That's what that poseur TrustNoOne does. I guaran-damn-tee you that queer is an out of shape, skinny/fat old turd. That's why he'd never post a pic of himself. He's more along the lines of pugalist666 and Pumpster. Sooner or later frauds like this get exposed.

So not dogging. BTW, where you have you been. Ever start up the gym?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2010, 03:35:46 PM »
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2010, 04:07:36 PM »
No Worries 4 me

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »
Then ust do it. Come out of hiding and quit being a coward.

A coward? Posting a picture on Getbig for credibility is like going down to your local barber shop and taking all the hair clippings off the floor and gluing them to yourself so you can post pictures on a muscle bear site and still call yourself heterosexual. What that means is that people who STILL ask for photo's on Getbig have to be closet fags. The best of the best bodybuilders in the world get torn to fucking shreds here. You post a picture of yourself here and the only ones who will respect it are the ones jerking themselves off to it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2010, 06:12:52 PM »
i would trade my life for the life Keith has lived. he may be in poor health now, but what he has achieved and  experienced would be enough to say it was a good life.  easy to let mom and dad foot the bills and  have an ok physique for a few years, but Keith had world class strength, and can call some of the most famous people in the world true friends.  if every getbigger in the world sat in a room, noworries is the only one Arnold and Stallone would greet by name. he may be obese now, but he admits it and keeps a positive attidude about the future.

You're a millionaire and in the 2 percent class on earth as far as muscle/money etc. And you would trade your life with Keith because he said hi to a few famous to semi famous people in Hollywood? No offence to Keith but Holy shit dude, has the booze got to your brain :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
I remember that.  I was pissed :D
Nothing like gang rape in the shower to piss off a guy.
A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: September 23, 2010, 06:55:58 PM »
Wow did you just find that.  You are so smart monkey boy.  It must really kill you to know no one likes you, you are loser and I did more in the first 30 years of my life than you will ever do in your entire life.  You do know I have had over 10,000 views on website and I don't really tell many people about it.  Don't you wish you could say that.  ahahah  I love it when you are thinking about me when Vissy is ramming your ass.  Does he get mad when you yell out my name instead of his.  ahahaha Goodrum you lose again.  ahahahaha  You are such an easy target.  It is almost unfair.

By the way Goodrum.  tell me where dates are wrong or anything I have changed.  Please help me.  I need your extreme knowledge.  I love it how you think you know things when I have exposed you everytime to be wrong or lying.  And how come you wont tell people why you got kicked out of the ROTC.  Why aren't you allowed to go to the small ass wrestling matches anymore.  Why can't you post a photo of you in the ring wrestling.  Why do you always have an excuse why you place last place in EVERY show you enter.  Why can't be a personal trainer at one of the local gyms.  Come on Goodrum tell us WHY.  You see boy you are fighting a fight you can't even come close to winning.  When I say something I have done I have photos or proof.  you can't show anything.  you are a boy to me.  You are my slave.  You do exactly what I want you to do.  You are to stupid for me.

This is actually almost verbatum what people type when they take the piss out of you. I was LOLing as I read it. Seriously why are you and Goodrum so hot for each other? how did this start

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: September 23, 2010, 07:49:28 PM »
Hey Keith,

Has this been answered yet....or did I just miss it?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2010, 02:18:37 AM »
A coward? Posting a picture on Getbig for credibility is like going down to your local barber shop and taking all the hair clippings off the floor and gluing them to yourself so you can post pictures on a muscle bear site and still call yourself heterosexual. What that means is that people who STILL ask for photo's on Getbig have to be closet fags. The best of the best bodybuilders in the world get torn to fucking shreds here. You post a picture of yourself here and the only ones who will respect it are the ones jerking themselves off to it.

When you talk like a bad ass and ridicule other people and dispense training advice and then it turns out you look like pumpster -- you've been discredited, exposed and outed. The reason why so many people talk shit is because they know they are anonymous. Hard to look like an obese Paki and write threads about how you OWN people daily. Or talk shit, nothing but shit, about others and it turns out you're  just... well, pugalist666. Not quite the 5'10" 230lb 10% body fat he bragged about.

You're on a bodybuilding site, dumb shit. Sounds like you respect Hazbin's physique. Does that make you gay? When someone starts a thread with their pics, say like LeafyBug, you, just like all the others, will click on it first. You want to see what kind of progress they have made and level they have achieved. Stop being such a phony and making excuses as to why you are ashame to show what your hard work lifting weights -- assuming that you do work out -- has got you. And if you don't train or body build why are you here looking at other men's physiques.

You sound fat and out of shape?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2010, 02:46:42 AM »
BTW, just to state the obvious as you don't sound very intelligent, when a pro BB gets torn apart here he is being judge by the standards of a pro. I doubt anyone would criticize Melvin Goodrum's physique if he just portrayed himself as an ordinary guy but he thinks he's actually a competitive bodybuilder that belongs on stage. If you never saw a pic of him and just read his posts you would think he was a least NPC level. And reading his posts you'd want to know what such a self-assured, knowledgeable, academically degree heavy, personal trainer and competitor looks like. When you actually see him you can't believe that such a person would put himself out this way. Imagine if gh15 turned out to be some skinny runt who reads a lot about hormones on the net? Suddenly, everything he says has no credibility at all.

So, if you are going to portray yourself in a certain way. Act like a bad ass. Start threads making fun of someone who suffered a horrible accident. Ridicule what others look like. Then show yourself. Show how much better you are. If not, then you are a coward. And sooner or later, and this is the biggest fear for someone like trustnoone, you'll be exposed. That's what GetBig does. Weeds out the frauds, phonies, and poseurs.

Seriously though, you are fat aren't you? We can help you with that.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: September 24, 2010, 05:38:39 AM »
You sensitive big lug. Come here, I'll give you a hug.

No, I mean when you use to post pics of others claiming it was you. That's what that poseur TrustNoOne does. I guaran-damn-tee you that queer is an out of shape, skinny/fat old turd. That's why he'd never post a pic of himself. He's more along the lines of pugalist666 and Pumpster. Sooner or later frauds like this get exposed.

So not dogging. BTW, where you have you been. Ever start up the gym?
You wont even believe this Within 2 weeks of me painting my building this fitness chain moved in less than 2 miles away and set up shop.  Its called SNAP FITNESS   and it was  a snap.    There may have been some notice but I was out west all winter and didnt here shit about it.   

So scrap that idea. 

The thing with the pictures I use to post is this.  I never wanted my pics floating around the internet.   So I picked guys that I would most likely look like if I trained consistently.   

Likw most getbiggers  I am a legend in my own mind lol
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2010, 02:06:32 PM »
You wont even believe this Within 2 weeks of me painting my building this fitness chain moved in less than 2 miles away and set up shop.  Its called SNAP FITNESS   and it was  a snap.    There may have been some notice but I was out west all winter and didnt here shit about it.   

So scrap that idea. 

The thing with the pictures I use to post is this.  I never wanted my pics floating around the internet.   So I picked guys that I would most likely look like if I trained consistently.   

Likw most getbiggers  I am a legend in my own mind lol

Still, it would be great to have a gym of your own.

I get the thing about pics floating around the net. I felt the same way. But at least you didn't constantly dog others and talk shit. I just got pissed when you announced to the board that you would finally post yours but only to those that posted theirs. I took you at your word and got pwned. Whatever, it was a good battle along with disturbia while it lasted. Kept things interesting. Even though practically the whole board was on your ass you weathered the storm. Anyway, water under the bridge.

Cracks me up though about this tool saying that the only people who praise those that post decent pics are homos. Overwhelmingly, they are the ones who have posted pics themselves and know that it's not easy staying in shape especially when you are an adult and have other responsibilities and obligations. I know I look at guys like Coach and especially Wes (Tim Wescott) and say to myself that if they can do it, and keep doing it, then so can I. Things get a lot tougher when you are forty and over. The shit talkers are the jealous fat slobs like TrustNoOne who lack the discipline and inner toughness to just get their ass in the gym and push that plated of chicken wings away and claim posting pics are gay but are on a bodybuilding board trolling every picture thread.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 24, 2010, 02:10:00 PM »
well Ill tell you this  Im hitting the weights again and I tooka before photo and in 90 days Ill take a after shot and if I reach my goals Ill post the pics. However I will crop my head 
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »
well Ill tell you this  Im hitting the weights again and I tooka before photo and in 90 days Ill take a after shot and if I reach my goals Ill post the pics. However I will crop my head 

why we all know  what you look like

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »
why we all know  what you look like
YOU KNOW  BUT NOT OTHERS
I