Author Topic: How long can Trenbolone E be used safely?  (Read 43826 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: How long can Trenbolone E be used safely?
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 11:44:22 AM »
i dont know sometime it i think i talk to bunch of monkys on trees in the zoo,,

YOU DO NOT NEED TO EVER! GO OFF TRENBOLONA...IF YOU DO ...DONT COMPLAIN LATER WHEN YOU ALMOST LOOK LIKE TH EPAST BUT NOT QUITE,,, ALMOST 2 MORE POUNDS 2 MORE POUNDS LOL,,rememebr stavio? he was im getting back my size...FAST lol ofcourse he didnt,, i told him when you lose lean muscle it is not easy to gain it back ,, muscle memory my europian ass,, you need T R E N B O L O N A to make the body go yum yum into shreddsness while keeping size and slightly INCREASING it if know what you doing with the hgh...

also trenbolona enantate is not good and not approved,, trenbolona ace is what i approve! i wrotre it milion time in bible

gh15 approved

I was on tren for 6 months and my bloodwork looked like shit, so I'd love to hear why you think it is ok to never come off tren and expect to not cut off any time on your lifespan. My HDL was 17 and everything else was just bad

the main compounds ,, other too but main ones...
gh and tren
take gh out after a while...
get higher doses of tren and stay on it
wait 2 months and see what happen daily even before the 2 months pass within first week...

=

sudenly the 260lb 6 feet local champ in you gymasium that place 4 in state show...come to yo uand say how do you get to look like that and if you want to share with him the next purchase...

bodybuild is very simply ...it is the mike arnelds that make is complicated,, this is why im in war against this crooks

gh15 approved

Can you explain why you remove HGH and then increase the tren dose? I don't get that part

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
hgh = water retention, especially low purity chinese stuff

tren = drying out

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2012, 06:25:28 PM »
I was on tren for 6 months and my bloodwork looked like shit, so I'd love to hear why you think it is ok to never come off tren and expect to not cut off any time on your lifespan. My HDL was 17 and everything else was just bad

Good question. I have a friend who is on gear constantly for years. Going on 8 years straight now.
Always has test enan in system at 500mg/wk -- sometimes more but pretty much sticks to 500mg/wk. Then he just eq and deca usually together at 600mg/wk each and orals (drol/dbol) 8wks in and out.  Always goes off the orals before blood test and everything comes up fine.

For about the last year or so because of the Bible he's switch to just tren. Kept the Test but found when he used tren it really made a difference and it shows. So he just figure he'd drop the Eq and Deca as it doesn't do nearly as much at 600mg/ea then 500-700mg tren A from top chef.

His blood pressure is way up, other results like liver and kidneys are off and he generally feels like crap. No stamina or endurance. Heart rate always high. Can't walk up stairs without losing his breath. Just doesn't feel in shape anymore. Looks great, though. Very chiseled and vascular. Also, on a half of vial a day of NDs gh. Been using that brand for years and is happy with it.

If something makes you feel that bad. Has the same universal side effects. Then I can't see how it can be good for you and it's got to take it's toll over the years. 

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2012, 06:25:48 PM »
hgh = water retention, especially low purity chinese stuff

tren = drying out

but don't you lose muscle cells when you come off gh? Trying to figure out why the need to remove it when it comes to blowing up.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2012, 06:28:44 PM »
Good question. I have a friend who is on gear constantly for years. Going on 8 years straight now.
Always has test enan in system at 500mg/wk -- sometimes more but pretty much sticks to 500mg/wk. Then he just eq and deca usually together at 600mg/wk each and orals (drol/dbol) 8wks in and out.  Always goes off the orals before blood test and everything comes up fine.

For about the last year or so because of the Bible he's switch to just tren. Kept the Test but found when he used tren it really made a difference and it shows. So he just figure he'd drop the Eq and Deca as it doesn't do nearly as much at 600mg/ea then 500-700mg tren A from top chef.

His blood pressure is way up, other results like liver and kidneys are off and he generally feels like crap. No stamina or endurance. Heart rate always high. Can't walk up stairs without losing his breath. Just doesn't feel in shape anymore. Looks great, though. Very chiseled and vascular. Also, on a half of vial a day of NDs gh. Been using that brand for years and is happy with it.

If something makes you feel that bad. Has the same universal side effects. Then I can't see how it can be good for you and it's got to take it's toll over the years. 

That's the only advice gh15 gives that I take issue with. Staying on tren forever will make forever a lot shorter. I feel fantastic but my bloodwork was shit. Now I'm forced to cruise on a TRT dose of test with 5iu of gh for a couple of months before getting tested again. I don't want plaque to build on my blood vessels over time. It sucks. My blood pressure is perfectly normal though.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »
That's the only advice gh15 gives that I take issue with. Staying on tren forever will make forever a lot shorter. I feel fantastic but my bloodwork was shit. Now I'm forced to cruise on a TRT dose of test with 5iu of gh for a couple of months before getting tested again. I don't want plaque to build on my blood vessels over time. It sucks. My blood pressure is perfectly normal though.

I feel the same way. It just doesn't seem good for the heart. I think gh15 must be a great responder to everything. Guys at the top must not get the side effects as bad as us normal gym rats. I felt like shit on tren. Blood pressure issues not stamina felt like shit. I know I'm missing out not using it but I'm not turning pro or competeing anytime soon.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2012, 07:33:27 PM »
but don't you lose muscle cells when you come off gh? Trying to figure out why the need to remove it when it comes to blowing up.

won't lose muscle, might lose size though, yeah.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2012, 07:36:05 PM »

I can't help but suspect that tren messes with your cardiovascular/respiratory system. Even gh15 will point someone out as a long time tren abuser because of that look of premature aging that guys like Branch, Raymond and that other short German guy who competes in the O has. That kind of dried out grizzled look. It's like it messes with your circulation and your body is not able to oxygenate itself efficiently. Branch is still in his 30s but can easily past as someone in his mid fifties.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2012, 07:57:51 PM »
read the bible all writen there,,

for a short version for generation nothingness,,

hgh has window of oportunity to operate on ,, i swear i feel i talk to the wall of china here ,, hgh has window of opportunity i only said it milion times before...when you on it then get off it after few months of being on it...you have sometime where your body still THINKS its on hgh ,, it still have the muscle fibers that gh created ready to be nuked into new lean muscle tissue...

thissssssssssssss is where trenbolona ace comes...nothing to do with drynes per say ,, it dries you too ofcourse its a duretic trenbolona ace....but! it build and develop this lean muscle by the day after you primed body with legit gh ....thats when you need to bust in with the trenbolona ace and do it few weeks to couple months with out gh! so  you see just how effortlesly ripped and then shredded you become while keeping every bit of size and increasing it ofcoruse since...your bodyfat goes down whiel muscle diameter remain same or even grow a little

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2012, 08:03:05 PM »
trenbolona mess with one thing,, YOUR HEAD ,, mental messness ,, it also doesnt happen fast it takes time ,, and no you are not becoming psyco kiler but you become irratable to be around ..kind of like gh15 on getbig ....arrogant mother fucker you want to punch in the head,, thats what hgh does to you ...it will mess your relashionships if not careful but....otherwize it is the best aas you can have as bodybuild,, it is superior to any thing around

ofcourse if you dotn feel good on it and your blood pressue is 200 on 100 ofcourse stop lol duh ,, your body will tell you very fast if it likes it or not ,, some can pull it very well ...some are very sensetive but its minority very very much minority ,, i still havent had ONCE IN MY LIFE DARK BROWNISH PEE,, alwys golden or white golden yellow or just plain white....and i done trenbolona in doses unimaginable to the human brain ,,

trenbolona is very good ofcourse if you see your blood presure is 180 over 110 and it never stabelize and its consistant ...duh stop ,, remember you need to be able to train lol you dont want to be a walking tomoato ...you shouldnt ,, i sugest you check your trenbolona ace if you get very high blood presure on it,, quality trenbolona ace dry you out and harden you up and really is i dont have a word to describe it ,,, it is simply the drug that make a ppodle into a pitball and  BEAUTIFUL! pitball

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »
I think the reason tren makes these guys look so old in the face is because of the reduction of estrogen, estrogen is very important for healthy skin, polished sculpted muscle not so much. :D notice the pictures gh15 put up of lee priest when he was on daily tren ace injects and then the other pic of him looking shitty went off tren and went on deca dianabol testosterone combo,  looked much younger. you cant expect to mature your muscle and not mature the face now can ya ;)
l

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2012, 02:01:09 AM »
Yes, it made a huge difference when i started, and appetite also increased. It has stayed that way, unless i play around with androgens.

At first when i was prescribed T4 by endocrinologist, the dosage was 50mcg (April 2011). I've had the dosages adjusted twice since then.

Once when i was off 1st cycle to 75mcg. I was recovering at this time from my 2nd cycle.

The strong the androgen i used - the more the TSH levels went south the blood work indicated.
Then again the dosage was adjusted when i added Tren E every 7 days Jan 4/12 to 100mcg.
Numbers were off the charts. I could feel the difference within a few days -- energy and appetite wise once commencing the dosage. Two weeks later did additional blood work to confirm and stayed at that dosage.

So it would appear from what you have said bro that adding t4 along with t3 is better than just upping the t3 on its own? Most people on here don't see any benefit of taking t4 just wondered about your take on this , as I could do the same at the moment as I have both on hand?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2012, 08:17:20 AM »
read the bible all writen there,,

for a short version for generation nothingness,,

hgh has window of oportunity to operate on ,, i swear i feel i talk to the wall of china here ,, hgh has window of opportunity i only said it milion times before...when you on it then get off it after few months of being on it...you have sometime where your body still THINKS its on hgh ,, it still have the muscle fibers that gh created ready to be nuked into new lean muscle tissue...

thissssssssssssss is where trenbolona ace comes...nothing to do with drynes per say ,, it dries you too ofcourse its a duretic trenbolona ace....but! it build and develop this lean muscle by the day after you primed body with legit gh ....thats when you need to bust in with the trenbolona ace and do it few weeks to couple months with out gh! so  you see just how effortlesly ripped and then shredded you become while keeping every bit of size and increasing it ofcoruse since...your bodyfat goes down whiel muscle diameter remain same or even grow a little

gh15 approved

trenbolona mess with one thing,, YOUR HEAD ,, mental messness ,, it also doesnt happen fast it takes time ,, and no you are not becoming psyco kiler but you become irratable to be around ..kind of like gh15 on getbig ....arrogant mother fucker you want to punch in the head,, thats what hgh does to you ...it will mess your relashionships if not careful but....otherwize it is the best aas you can have as bodybuild,, it is superior to any thing around

ofcourse if you dotn feel good on it and your blood pressue is 200 on 100 ofcourse stop lol duh ,, your body will tell you very fast if it likes it or not ,, some can pull it very well ...some are very sensetive but its minority very very much minority ,, i still havent had ONCE IN MY LIFE DARK BROWNISH PEE,, alwys golden or white golden yellow or just plain white....and i done trenbolona in doses unimaginable to the human brain ,,

trenbolona is very good ofcourse if you see your blood presure is 180 over 110 and it never stabelize and its consistant ...duh stop ,, remember you need to be able to train lol you dont want to be a walking tomoato ...you shouldnt ,, i sugest you check your trenbolona ace if you get very high blood presure on it,, quality trenbolona ace dry you out and harden you up and really is i dont have a word to describe it ,,, it is simply the drug that make a ppodle into a pitball and  BEAUTIFUL! pitball

gh15 approved

Got it. Thanks for answering. My blood pressure doesn't change on tren but it fucks up my lips

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
Got it. Thanks for answering. My blood pressure doesn't change on tren but it fucks up my lips

huh

so you have a pussy now? what lips?,,i dotn undrstand the enlgish

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »
huh

so you have a pussy now? what lips?,,i dotn undrstand the enlgish

gh15 approved

LOL I meant lipids as in cholesterol. I have a pussy in my mouth sometimes but it always belongs to an americano whore

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2012, 03:21:31 PM »
LOL I meant lipids as in cholesterol. I have a pussy in my mouth sometimes but it always belongs to an americano whore

Not sure I would be putting an americano whore's pussy in my mouth, never know which std she will give you.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2012, 03:31:17 PM »
Not sure I would be putting an americano whore's pussy in my mouth, never know which std she will give you.

Done it over a hundred times. So far so good

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2012, 04:34:37 PM »

gh15 approved

took your advice...I'm a little over one week into tren for my first time, my waiste is much tighter. It's wierd, every time I take a shot of tren ace in the morning my body changes at the end of the day. I didn't know a steroid could actually do this, this fast.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »
Done it over a hundred times. So far so good

Yet I would be willing to bet 99% of these women you claim to have fucked are off plenty of fish, no?  ... those girls are nasty they fuck new guys every weekend. All of them dude. Not something I would brag on a bodybuilding board about but each to their own
l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2012, 05:35:10 PM »
Yet I would be willing to bet 99% of these women you claim to have fucked are off plenty of fish, no?  ... those girls are nasty they fuck new guys every weekend. All of them dude. Not something I would brag on a bodybuilding board about but each to their own

no more like 20% and very few of them were easy. All were very attractive except one. The places on that site with all ugly hos and no hot girls are suburban towns. I live in a major city. God forbid someone on getbig actually pulls chicks

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2012, 05:59:46 PM »
no more like 20% and very few of them were easy. All were very attractive except one. The places on that site with all ugly hos and no hot girls are suburban towns. I live in a major city. God forbid someone on getbig actually pulls chicks

have you ever used the copy pasted pickup lines off bbing.com? i laugh my ass off at just how often those shitty pickups lines actually work on internet dating sites. some bro has an entire conversations with a girl without a single genuine thought of his own but he still gets the girls number or nudie pics

i think i still have the webpage with the entirety of all the compiled pickup lines

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
have you ever used the copy pasted pickup lines off bbing.com? i laugh my ass off at just how often those shitty pickups lines actually work on internet dating sites. some bro has an entire conversations with a girl without a single genuine thought of his own but he still gets the girls number or nudie pics

i think i still have the webpage with the entirety of all the compiled pickup lines

haha no but i have seen those threads and they are hilarious in every way. I am very good with words and can be clever like that on my own, which really works in my favor. I'm good at job interviews too because of that skill

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2012, 07:11:33 PM »
took your advice...I'm a little over one week into tren for my first time, my waiste is much tighter. It's wierd, every time I take a shot of tren ace in the morning my body changes at the end of the day. I didn't know a steroid could actually do this, this fast.

The first time you use tren ace it feels like the first time louie saw arnold

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2012, 04:02:41 PM »
if there were any side efect on trenbolona ace beside psycological....we would already be all dead,, we profesional count on this drug like its water h20,, there are no efect beside psycological and ONLY psyciological and also after long high dose usage ,,

you cant avoid this hormone ,, im talking only trenblona ace for the rest we dont care for and dont use in current day and age,, back in the day trenbolona hex we did use...but! it was alwys trenboona ace that deliver what needed and always be trenbolona ace that wil deliver what needed,,

we are trenbolona ace addicts,, every day or every 2 day in jections usualy the more you inject the bteter you look ...not size wise! but condition wize...which guess what it mean? if your condition is better? what else is better? YOUR LEAN MUSCLE ! so there are astetics changes into the lower singles...but when you do it with out losing any size....guess what the body is actualy doing?

the body ....is ....actually ,, GROWING!

you cant avoid trenbolona ace,, with out it there is no modern bodybuilding,, and sadly many used much more than 500-700mg a week ,, MANY use 1-2 grams a week MANY!

trenbolona ace 500-700mg a week = finaly result of  195lb fella 6% dry usualy 5'9 or so ,, you realy in this level approach the max you can grow on steroids...but you can get to 205lb or so 5%...if you push the trenbolona ace higher,,after that...its all hgh and insulina

gh15 approved

GH15 to mitigate the Tren A psychological effects, how long do you typically go off for?

Is it replaced with something else at this stage to minimize losing the "look"?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2012, 04:18:56 PM »
I think Trenbolone Hex is very great stuff! legit parabolin is magic. Its hard to find high grade Trenbolone hex(parabolin) and trenbolone enanthate is not bad it is good if you do not want to inject everyday, Tren E you can shoot EOD and get the same gains. Tren E is a very beutiful drug so is parabolin lovely stuff.

No personal experience except with Tren E. However, i hear the current Parabolan on market dosed 76mg/1cc is stronger than the Tren A.  ??? Since many don't have access to Parabolan, there is not much anecdotal evidence. In this regard, best to look to the really experienced users - some of them swear by this.

Maybe in the future, i will give the Parabolan a try and definitely the next round is reserved for Tren A. One thing i am learning from trial and error is that the less duration between shots - more i am feeling it now, that burning feeling and more along the lines of what Tren A users report. I am shrinking on the scale, and loving the look. I have lost nearly 20lb of fat and water since Jan 4 start. I was up to 248lb on Test, Eq, dbol. The Test, eq, and dbol gave more quality and vascularity than the first cycle when i started off with the Test enan for 10 weeks. Later on in that cycle only got some quality when i added in 20mg var for 8 weeks. Other than that pictures resembled a blow fish until the addition of var.  ::) On the Tren E in the beginning i was afraid of the sides. However, especially over the last 4-5 weeks since i have brought the duration of shots -- 200mg from every 7 days to 6 then 5 and now consistently every 4 days. I could imagine the eod shots as WW proposes - it would be even better.

To kick it up noche - adding Oral Winny for 50 days @50mg. Good mix?  ???