Author Topic: Nick WALKER vs Martin FITZWATER @ Pittsburgh Pro !!  (Read 1417 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Nick WALKER vs Martin FITZWATER @ Pittsburgh Pro !!
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2024, 05:11:58 AM »
Nick should be last place at every show if the judges had eyes.

Nick makes Branch Warren look like Bob Paris.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2024, 05:23:29 AM »
The state of modern bodybuilding. 46 inch bubble gut with abs...

And then Palumbo says its caused by heavy eating ....  somehow that stupid "explanation" always gets on my nerve.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2024, 06:16:29 AM »
Today's contenders remind me of Paco Bautista:

Sadly, Paco looked better.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2024, 06:54:01 AM »
At least Walker has a bit of a diet face, look at Fitz, very swollen face... from the attemp to be as "full" as possible during prep.

And then Palumbo says its caused by heavy eating ....  somehow that stupid "explanation" always gets on my nerve.

It's not altogther ridiculous. Hear me out. These guys dieted down don't typically have a lot of visceral fat, so it's not that. Organ enlargement from GH? Maybe to a degree, but it's not like GH immediately cause quick organomegaly. But the muscle, and all tissues do stretch over time if someone has an extremely full stomach at all times. Even yo the point of diastasis recti, where the ab muscles separate and even tear, just like in pregnant women. Some coaches advocate staying a little lighter in the off season, so the skin and everything else isn't stretched out. Plus lifting heavy on a full stomach also puts added stress on the tissues. Why many always wear a belt during lifting.

What do you think about my explanation?

Super Nattie

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2024, 08:07:52 AM »
No photoshop - how is having a midsection like that even humanly possible? :D

>:(

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2024, 08:08:12 AM »
If only Dave Palumbo was born this century. He would be Mr. Olympia.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2024, 09:45:11 AM »
No photoshop - how is having a midsection like that even humanly possible? :D

Nick evolved from the rare mucki-mucki tortoise.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2024, 09:50:51 AM »
At least Walker has a bit of a diet face, look at Fitz, very swollen face... from the attemp to be as "full" as possible during prep.

It's not altogther ridiculous. Hear me out. These guys dieted down don't typically have a lot of visceral fat, so it's not that. Organ enlargement from GH? Maybe to a degree, but it's not like GH immediately cause quick organomegaly. But the muscle, and all tissues do stretch over time if someone has an extremely full stomach at all times. Even yo the point of diastasis recti, where the ab muscles separate and even tear, just like in pregnant women. Some coaches advocate staying a little lighter in the off season, so the skin and everything else isn't stretched out. Plus lifting heavy on a full stomach also puts added stress on the tissues. Why many always wear a belt during lifting.

Good stuff - may I pitch my entirely uninformed opinion here (which I believe I've stated a few times)

Some people forget that the intestines - large and small - are essentially long tubes of muscle.  Since we know internal organs are enlarged in PED users - especially with the use of HGH - is it not conceivable that they as a consequence have over-developed 'muscularis' layers..?
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2024, 10:28:22 AM »

:'(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2024, 04:46:46 PM »

I believe overeating and training on a full stomach caused my umbilical hernia.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2024, 04:51:19 PM »
I believe paying strangers to peg me caused my umbilical hernia.

Amended for accuracy
B

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2024, 05:00:52 PM »
Nicks midsection is gettin' out of control (and he's only 28 or so :-X)

I've said this before but Nick Walker legit looks like a living Taffin photoshop.  And now his right quad looks like it's melting off his leg.  The right leg is brutally "turniped" and sliding off his body!