Author Topic: Asking/Verifying Bodybuilder Stats - #7 [Eric Kanevsky].  (Read 1881 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Asking/Verifying Bodybuilder Stats - #7 [Eric Kanevsky].
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2023, 04:40:34 PM »
It would be classic.

If Fortress was there, the Double Rob Attack would be one for the ages.

I’d deliver a meaty elbow direct into the Inmate Warrior’s face.

But I’m certain Rob would get off the first smash.

Hahahahaha

Yessir, would be a great time you and I beating their candy asses.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2023, 05:06:01 PM »
Yeah, haha. I feel like I verify my claims, so it's annoying when people still question things I've verified.

You did this to me too, Brian - you made it sound like I couldn't get a 325 bench. But right now, I'm on track for 375 in three weeks. I mean, I could see if you were hard on me for a max lift, but I've pressed 325 a dozen times or more, going back years. Not sure why you doubted me there. 375 will obviously be another matter, but I'm confident I will get it.

People are so full of shit. I respect Dave Palumbo for saying - why lie? This isn't 2004, before EVERYONE had a cellphone camera. Not like lying is ever cool, but I just feel like it would be impossible to get away with it these days.

I can handle people "rounding up" their claims a little bit. Like someone who is 5'11.5" saying he is six feet, or someone squatting two inches too high claiming it as their squat, or even if they benched 405 in 2018 and can only get 360 now claiming 405, knowing they can get back to it in a month if they wanted to. Stuff like that.

I questioned your 225 for 31-32 reps, because we had a contest in town for the region, and the top guy got 224x30, and his max bench was 475.

But some people just make up preposterous stuff. Then on the flip side you have people claiming Palumbo is 5'6".

Like he said - he was 5'10.5" in 1996, and has maybe lost an inch since then. No big deal.

Sometimes a pro may weigh 270, but is 255 at another time, but just tells people the 270 weight. Not everyone checks every day.

I try to make make realistic predictions if I can. And even if you can bench 405, you could be having a bad day and only get 385 some days. No big deal.

My experience with pros is that most tell the truth about their heights, but may exaggerate their weights.

Not sure why some bodybuilders get so mad though...

I never said you couldn't get 325lbs. I said it doesn't count if someone touches the bar. Your 355 also doesn't count it was equipped. I did get over 30 reps. I have had a lot of injuries since then.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2023, 01:18:45 AM »
Can we get another thread about this vid please?
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2023, 03:10:07 AM »
Can we get another thread about this vid please?

Hahahaha.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2024, 05:50:05 PM »
Eric did it again - apparently he has been banned from the Arnold Classic expo, but showed up in disguise:

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2024, 05:52:58 PM »
Eric did it again - apparently he has been banned from the Arnold Classic expo, but showed up in disguise:

The fool paid $60 for a photo op with Sam Sulek...

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2024, 05:59:17 PM »
The fool paid $60 for a photo op with Sam Sulek...

Holy shit people pay 60 bucks for a photo with Sam Sulek?!?!  You could probably take a picture of Lou Ferrigno's dong for that kind of money!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2024, 06:06:54 PM »
Kanevsky looks so funny and smooth without the beard
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2024, 06:24:53 PM »
Holy shit people pay 60 bucks for a photo with Sam Sulek?!?!  You could probably take a picture of Lou Ferrigno's dong for that kind of money!

:D

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2024, 06:29:16 PM »
Fouad is still a little muzzie pussy piece of shit. I want a piece of him so bad. Lay him the fuck out right there. Guy is fucking nothing.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2024, 06:30:11 PM »
Kanevsky looks so funny and smooth without the beard

Yeah he needs to grow the beard back, he looks very weird.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2024, 07:14:20 PM »
Ohearn schooled him and had to show him up with abs shot,this guy is a tank tho,good size build.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2024, 03:26:01 AM »
So I benched 535 when I was young but when asked now I say I have no idea..because I don't...or I say 135. Now if they ask how much is the most u have benched I'll tell them. What u did in the past has nothing to do with what u do now. So I do believe strength is often exaggerated
irongearco.com

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2024, 03:59:15 AM »
So I benched 535 when I was young but when asked now I say I have no idea..because I don't...or I say 135. Now if they ask how much is the most u have benched I'll tell them. What u did in the past has nothing to do with what u do now. So I do believe strength is often exaggerated

535 is incredible.

I remember one thread from around 2017 where the question of max bench came up. I said 345. Someone [I can't remember who] called me out for that not being a recent bench at the time.

He was right.

The other thing is - even when I did bench 345 [prior to getting there again recently], I only benched it once.

Realistically, I was somewhere within the 325-345 range.

Now if someone asks, I also use your approach - I tell them my max lifetime bench, then my max recent bench.

Let's just say...currently, "350" is an acceptable answer in that: I can likely get that every single workout. I wouldn't want to say 365, in case I have an off-day. But I can consistently do 350.

Or I may give a range.

People lie SOOO much though.

I can sort of understand why Eric Kanevsky verifies these things...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2024, 04:15:54 AM »
14:15 in that video - $200 to see Sulek, he decides he doesn't want to do meet and greets at the expo anymore that day, and they won't refund the money? Only a vague IOU that you can see him for free at the next show. Get the heck out of here with that, if it's actually how it went down. Fouad and that whole crew are getting too big for their britches.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2024, 05:35:47 AM »
14:15 in that video - $200 to see Sulek, he decides he doesn't want to do meet and greets at the expo anymore that day, and they won't refund the money? Only a vague IOU that you can see him for free at the next show. Get the heck out of here with that, if it's actually how it went down. Fouad and that whole crew are getting too big for their britches.

I just re-watched that part. It sounds like Eric may have potentially caused Sam and Fouad to leave?

Maybe after the incident last time they didn't want another incident like that [given how Fouad acted, and how people criticized him for it], and Fouad made the judgment call to shut things down?

$200 to see Sam is a gas though. I mean - good for Sam! But who the hell pays that?  ???

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2024, 05:55:51 AM »
Why don't any of these people try to act like an adult? How are any of the people involved in this not embarrassed of their behavior is beyond me.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2024, 04:34:45 PM »
It's weird that O'Hearn seems worried about his height in some way.  Yes, there are plenty of weird things about O'Hearn but he seems a few inches taller than most bodybuilders/youtubers why not let them measure his height?  Maybe he's afraid someone will ruffle his wig?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2024, 04:43:19 PM »

I’d pay 200 to see sulek if it meant I was close enough to knock out fouads teeth.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2024, 12:18:13 AM »
Even with the bear, the tats, the muscle, Eric will always look like a nerd/geek/virgin.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 04:15:35 AM »
Even with the bear, the tats, the muscle, Eric will always look like a nerd/geek/virgin.

Without the beard, he looks like it

Q