Author Topic: Teacher Brittany Zamora gets 20 years  (Read 10690 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Teacher Brittany Zamora gets 20 years
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2019, 07:24:28 AM »
Once again - guys like you are part of the reason why female sex offenders get lighter sentences.

Not at all, because as I said above I think this whole idea young females hated the sex and didnt want or enjoy it as much as the young males is bullshit.Women mature faster and have more sex and sexual partners than men.Blame the guys that high five the young boys and think the female teacher should get off, but believe all the young girls were taken advantage of and the older male deserves life in prison.Its crass and social suicide to do it, but this idea that the harm caused is akin to violent rape or murder in a prison sentence sense is outrageous.Like I said the ones who get hurt the most are the adults partner who got cheated on.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2019, 07:39:43 AM »
No male ever in existence has had sex with any lass he didn’t want to, 13 or not

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2019, 07:45:35 AM »
No male ever in existence has had sex with any lass he didn’t want to, 13 or not

Id argue its the same for any female who was not forced.All of us wanted to fuck our hot teachers at 13 and would have loved it.But females who mature mentally and physically faster, and have more sex than men are supposed to have all been forced to have sex with their hot male teachers ?Please.If we truly want equality we need to drop this naive shit.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2019, 07:45:59 AM »
Sad. What a waste, she is very attractive:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/text-messages-reveal-how-teacher-allegedly-lured-teen-student-into-sex/

Boy had the time of his life, and she gets punished for it.

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2019, 08:33:56 AM »
The guards will be fighting over her...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2019, 09:24:10 AM »
20 yrars! Damn tough sentence!

Now it's going to be interesting to see what kind of a sentence billionaires with political connections such as Epstein get!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2019, 09:47:52 AM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=brittany+zamora&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP6biT7bTjAhWOFTQIHRUcA8sQ_AUIECgB&biw=1600&bih=799

She is a sick pedophile... especially with getting an 11 year old boy to watch and perhaps use him in the future...

This kid was a 6th grader, younger than my son.  He and the other boys got manipulated.  This teacher could of went to any college party and had fun, but no, she messed with the minds of kids.  But 20 years is a long time, especially if you compare other sentences out there, that are more violent.

"Zamora taught sixth-grade students at Las Brisas Academy in Goodyear. She was arrested in March 2018 and pleaded guilty last month to charges of sexual conduct with a minor, attempted molestation of a child and public sexual indecency. On one occasion, Zamora asked an 11-year-old boy who was a friend of the 13-year-old to stand watch during an encounter in her classroom, the paper reported."

Purge_WTF

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2019, 12:47:38 PM »
Not at all, because as I said above I think this whole idea young females hated the sex and didnt want or enjoy it as much as the young males is bullshit.Women mature faster and have more sex and sexual partners than men.Blame the guys that high five the young boys and think the female teacher should get off, but believe all the young girls were taken advantage of and the older male deserves life in prison.Its crass and social suicide to do it, but this idea that the harm caused is akin to violent rape or murder in a prison sentence sense is outrageous.Like I said the ones who get hurt the most are the adults partner who got cheated on.

"Women mature faster"? Dude, are you listening to yourself?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2019, 12:48:29 PM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=brittany+zamora&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP6biT7bTjAhWOFTQIHRUcA8sQ_AUIECgB&biw=1600&bih=799

She is a sick pedophile... especially with getting an 11 year old boy to watch and perhaps use him in the future...

This kid was a 6th grader, younger than my son.  He and the other boys got manipulated.  This teacher could of went to any college party and had fun, but no, she messed with the minds of kids.  But 20 years is a long time, especially if you compare other sentences out there, that are more violent.

"Zamora taught sixth-grade students at Las Brisas Academy in Goodyear. She was arrested in March 2018 and pleaded guilty last month to charges of sexual conduct with a minor, attempted molestation of a child and public sexual indecency. On one occasion, Zamora asked an 11-year-old boy who was a friend of the 13-year-old to stand watch during an encounter in her classroom, the paper reported."

I agree with  you except for the 20 years is a long time bit. This shit needs to be stamped out. Zero tolerance. life in prison. The muslims kill child rapists. Good on them. You don't want that filth in your society. The genes of a  stone cold killer/murderer could theoretically be re-purposed as a soldier or war fighter in their kids but what the hell would you do with the genes of a child rapist. Turns my blood cold.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2019, 01:07:49 PM »
"Women mature faster"?
Most of them do .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2019, 04:49:47 PM »
"Women mature faster"? Dude, are you listening to yourself?

Hey dude, invent your own biology, its always times like these when i realise im dealing with somebody who has lost all power of rational thought.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-athletes-way/201312/scientists-identify-why-girls-often-mature-faster-boys

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2019, 11:28:49 PM »
Zero excuses for her to have sex with a 13 year old child.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2019, 12:35:07 AM »
when people make that face the camera should add a dick in their mouth to the photo
😂

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2019, 12:42:26 AM »
Never had those kind of teachers back in the 70s... :D

They sure weren't that young nor looked like that!
Q

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2019, 08:45:20 AM »
She could molest me anytime.
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2019, 04:24:04 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2019, 04:26:08 PM »

Q

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2019, 08:27:43 PM »

At 11 & 12 me and my buddies would have been all in on a gang bang. As none of us were homosexual. Latent or otherwise.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2019, 03:51:09 AM »
There is a lot of this going on.

It's very odd when an adult woman seeks out a young boy for sex.

These women are f*cked in the head.

Men who do this with young girls are also f*cked in the head.

In summary, adults who seek out sex from kids are f*cked in the head.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2019, 05:42:44 AM »
So obvious she thought she was getting a light sentence or no jail time at all, probably because of her looks. Turn the waterworks on, act all frightened and doe eyed and there you go, suspended sentence, spoilt little princess continues to float through life giving zero fucks about anyone but herself.

The statement about attending counselling suggests that she thought she was going to walk away a free woman, and she made the statement about earning a new degree while in prison fully expecting not to have to go there in the first place, let alone sit in prison for over a decade.

Yes and imagine if the roles were reversed and it was a male teacher accused of raping a female student!!! There would be calls for the courts to lock him up and throw away the key!! No pu$$y pass for her tough shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2019, 05:44:31 AM »
There is a lot of this going on.

It's very odd when an adult woman seeks out a young boy for sex.

These women are f*cked in the head.

Men who do this with young girls are also f*cked in the head.

In summary, adults who seek out sex from kids are f*cked in the head.
And that folks sums it up
p

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2019, 08:27:05 AM »

oh be quiet.  i have to agree it's a completely different ballgame when it comes to men with underage girls but i don't see the issue with roles reversed. i had a fling with a high schooler in 7th grade and found it very enjoyable.  the theme seems to be the same in all these cases. WHITE BOYS GOT RUNNING SHITS IN THE MOUTH.  YOU "ALL" ARE FULL OF GOSSIP, CAN'T MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND ARE LIKE OLD NAGS. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2019, 08:39:18 AM »
oh be quiet.  i have to agree it's a completely different ballgame when it comes to men with underage girls but i don't see the issue with roles reversed. i had a fling with a high schooler in 7th grade and found it very enjoyable.  the theme seems to be the same in all these cases. WHITE BOYS GOT RUNNING SHITS IN THE MOUTH.  YOU "ALL" ARE FULL OF GOSSIP, CAN'T MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND ARE LIKE OLD NAGS.  

Why is it a completely different thing with young teen males and young teen females?Why do we all agree as 13yr old boys we would have loved to have sex with our hot teachers but somehow we think 13yr old girls never have these thoughts?As a young teen, in every school i knew of in my area, it was always the girls having sex first with older teen to early twenties males and the 13-16 year old boys left jacking off at home wishing they were getting laid.Women mature mentally and physically faster.Surely science and biology shows it should be worse to have sex with young teen males than young teen females?Please explain your logic.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2019, 06:42:44 PM »
i think this happens in almost every high school, it only makes national news when the teacher looks better than average

a few teachers and guidance counselors got caught in my area within the past year, but they were ugly so it only made the local news

E
E

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2019, 06:56:10 PM »
What a funky scenario with this broad.

Blowing little Timmy while his buddy Barlow keeps on the lookout.

The floozy whore clearly doesn’t make good decisions.

Sure, when I was 13 I’d have wanted some pretty young woman to get it on with me. The difference is, an adult should exercise restraint if she feels an urge to do so.

It’s nutty to imagine she figured she would give in to her carnal impulses and not find herself, somewhere down the road, in hot, no, boiling, water.