Author Topic: KOFI-MANIA......GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS!!  (Read 3504 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
KOFI-MANIA......GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS!!
« on: October 13, 2019, 03:00:59 PM »
Actually, the match was about 50 seconds shorter than that.

SO much for all that YouTube flap about WWE letting an actual black guy (for some reason, the Rock don't count anymore) hold the company's most prestigious title....which is really isn't when it's Smackdown's belt.

Nonetheless, WHAT WAS THE POINT of making Lesnar champion again? It really wasn't necessary to push the Lesnar-Velasquez feud. The UFC angle, coupled with the Mysterio storyline, made more than enough drama. It really would have worked had Velasquez and Mysterio interfered in the match, to keep Lesnar from winning.

I think the fans have had it with the Beast.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: KOFI-MANIA......GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 08:18:25 AM »
Bottom line, Brock is box office and unfortunately Kofi isn't. Fox wants Brock. He was played out anyways despite his hard working skills and talents. I have no problem with them putting the title on Brock, its these 10 second fiasco's that bother me. At least let them have a match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: KOFI-MANIA......GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS!!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 09:29:54 AM »
Bottom line, Brock is box office and unfortunately Kofi isn't. Fox wants Brock. He was played out anyways despite his hard working skills and talents. I have no problem with them putting the title on Brock, its these 10 second fiasco's that bother me. At least let them have a match.

Lesnar has been Universal Champion for much of the past 2 years and change.

He doesn't need a world title to hype his match with Velasquez. If he's box-office, he's box-office, belt or no belt.

And Kingston has basically been shoved back to the mid-card. With Xavier Woods out for the next year with a blown Achilles tendon, Kingston is back to tagging with Big E (BTW, can WWE actually produce a 4 or 5-star tag team match without either the New Day or the Usos involved?). He's completely out of the main-event picture.

Kofi is basically 2019's Jinder Mahal (minus the shock value; even HE didn't have to job in mere seconds to drop the world title).