Author Topic: I need some mentoring here guys.  (Read 12297 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: I need some mentoring here guys.
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2014, 09:07:21 PM »
Yep, Hebrew Muslims gotta go also. The funny thing is that if they knew the role Black Arabs who were Muslims, played in the slave trade (a very, very, significant role) they'd be nowhere near this religion of peace. They all knew who we were and all agreed to hide it. They will certainly get theirs.
Particularly the East African slave trade.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2014, 09:07:40 PM »
I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandments. Nothing unreasonable.

Perhaps it's because I'm older and tolerate much less than I would 10 years ago, but it seems as of over the last year, I'll date and leave a woman really fast if it doesn't go my way. I find this to be a troubling trend. I don't think what I'm asking for is unreasonable, perhaps I need to hang out in Churches? It's getting quiet frustrating and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. Yes, I am a beautiful man with glasses. I've always been able to get 8s and up (except when I went through my fat, depressed stage). But it is no longer just about looks. I must be able to tolerate living with this woman. She must live by the same principles, she must be Hebrew, she should be classy, she should have domestic skills or be willing to learn. No children preferred but I'll accept her having 1 little Hebrew, but that's it. She must work.

The bad part in all this is I could pull ass all day especially with me in decent shape but I don't want just empty fornication. I'm done with that. I want something real, but I'm not settling. I think I may have to find a Hebrew female from another country or I should move outta Vegas because I think it's jaded me. We are notorious for having wack ass broads.

Ahhhhh. That felt good to get out. Thanks for listening.
I thought you were in to men??/
a

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2014, 09:08:04 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2014, 09:53:51 PM »
Don't.

lol.

liftsacklickass is a terrible poster.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2014, 10:58:27 PM »
Wiggs,

Your values / beliefs are very unique. Consequently, you are going to struggle to find a women who is compatible with those. If you cannot change, or at least suppress, your values / beliefs, a sane life partner is not on the cards.

However, as it appears to a great majority of people on here that you are insane, perhaps happiness is within your grasp.

Best of luck.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2014, 11:03:02 PM »
I'm considering switching to trannies so I don't have to deal with this bullshit.  They know how to treat a man right.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2014, 11:04:55 PM »
I'm considering switching to trannies so I don't have to deal with this bullshit.  They know how to treat a man right.

bang session then go throw the football around, refinish some cabinets, beer tasting etc.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2014, 11:06:20 PM »

bang session then go throw the football around, refinish some cabinets, beer tasting etc.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2014, 11:13:46 PM »

Sup Taylor, Hope you're doing well. Christ came to fulfill the sacrificial law. That's it. He stated himself, he came to not to change the law but to fulfill them. You're still supposed to follow the 10 Commandments and dietary law. Christians use this as an excuse to eat all that yummy stuff. They also celebrate Pagan Holidays, Easter, Christmas and others. The Bible says not to do this, yet here we are.
  Read the book of Hebrews. It addresses all of your concerns about transitioning from the Law to Grace. Salvation is by grace through faith. But if you want to follow those rules in Deuteronomy, cool. Just know that  its not required, and that the sum of all the law and all the prophets is to love your God with all your heart, with all you soul, and with all your mind; and to love your neighbor as yourself.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2014, 11:30:06 PM »
  Read the book of Hebrews. It addresses all of your concerns about transitioning from the Law to Grace. Salvation is by grace through faith. But if you want to follow those rules in Deuteronomy, cool. Just know that  its not required, and that the sum of all the law and all the prophets is to love your God with all your heart, with all you soul, and with all your mind; and to love your neighbor as yourself.

Impossible for Wiggs because he considers me the Devil!  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2014, 11:30:51 PM »
Impossible for Wiggs because he considers me the Devil!  ;D

get fucked basile

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2014, 12:18:04 AM »
Matthew 24:36-44 ESV

“But concerning that day and hour   no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,   nor the Son,  but the Father only.  For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.  For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark,  and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.  Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left.  Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left.  Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.  But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into.  Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

There is no rapture. It's not Biblical doctrine.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2014, 12:32:50 AM »

you're not yet up to par for the kind of woman you want.

very good advice

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2014, 12:46:49 AM »

Which Getbigger would be your choice, fat alex, true adonis or one of the 2 Vinces?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2014, 12:57:29 AM »
Which Getbigger would be your choice, fat alex, true adonis or one of the 2 Vinces?

suggesting mudsharking should be a time-outable offence.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2014, 01:00:19 AM »

Another list Calvin didn't make! No homo.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2014, 01:13:10 AM »
If u have consistently been pulling 8s and up, which I consider young, model types, then you don't need any mentoring although I think our rating system may be different.

Actually, values on the Wiggsonian Scale denote the number of offspring the potential mate has pumped out.

HTH

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2014, 01:14:50 AM »
Wiggs' response to those who expected this thread to only be about relationships and dating: