Author Topic: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".  (Read 35674 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2011, 10:59:24 AM »
Dude.. Why are you such a queer.?. Alot of men,don't like to watch the phaggotty programs our women watch.. So we make a nice little spot where our women can't tell us what to do or watch..
How about we haven`t turned on the television in 4 months.  We only use it for watching movies and nothing else.  Are you one of those that sits in front of the flickerbox for hours on end?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »
;D   sev, that story is rampant in gyms throughout the US, not sure if you heard it when you were here, but it's unreal.  Also the reason so many of these beasts don't squat anymore..... ::)
I spent almost all my 10 years amongst people who played sports .. I met many potential pros in several sports that had their careers cut short by kneee troubles in junior high or highschool. Some made it to community colleges practice squads.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
I spent almost all my 10 years amongst people who played sports .. I met many potential pros in several sports that had their careers cut short by kneee troubles in junior high or highschool. Some made it to community colleges practice squads.

LOL.....I just spatted out my protein shake.......hahaha, classic.

newmom

« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2011, 11:02:32 AM »
LOL.....I just spatted out my protein shake.......hahaha, classic.

perhaps you were having a calvin moment

I ccould see right into the cockpit.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2011, 11:03:47 AM »
How about we haven`t turned on the television in 4 months.  We only use it for watching movies and nothing else.  Are you one of those that sits in front of the flickerbox for hours on end?
how is your girlfriend/cousin/sister doing?

adonis=white trash at its lowest point...

bench

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2011, 11:04:32 AM »
perhaps you were having a calvin moment

Perhaps Calvin mistook the "cockpit" for a protein fountain?

newmom

« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2011, 11:05:37 AM »
Perhaps Calvin mistook the "cockpit" for a protein fountain?

that's what happens when your're squatting?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2011, 11:07:17 AM »

Do you cook your own bread ???....I'm spoiled,as a half dago living near NYC I get my hands on great bread and rolls.

.....what is it about the south where the bread just doesn't come out the same {and in my view not  as good}.everybody tells me it's the water ???

Its all about the recipe first and foremost and then the ingredients. The other MOST IMPORTANT thing is that ingredients HAVE TO BE WEIGHED BY THE GRAM on a scale.  Bread will never turn out, EVER, if not weighed correctly with exact accuracy.  Most start off with a terrible recipe first, then of course they use standard measuring cups which is a huge No-No and their ovens probably are not calibrated correctly so its either too hot or not hot enough.  Also, water content, not type (hard or soft) is very important to whatever application you are making.  A Ciabatta for instance has a high water content which makes the dough sticky whereas a Whole Grain Loaf has less water and does not stick at all.  

Bread is very easy if you follow the above rules and you can churn out any kind in any geographic location 100 percent of the time.  There are also tricks you can do to mimic a steam oven with a Dutch Oven or with water.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2011, 11:08:06 AM »
Serious question for TA. Did your biological father have any role in raising you? Do you even know him?
U

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2011, 11:09:47 AM »
Serious question for TA. Did your biological father have any role in raising you? Do you even know him?
yes, but his dad left when adonis started banging his sister/cousin...

bench

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2011, 11:11:45 AM »
Yes, he is still on this earth, but he is no longer an organic entity.  He would be in his 80s if he were still alive.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2011, 11:12:24 AM »
yes, but his dad left when adonis started banging his sister/cousin...

bench

seriously though.I am judging that he had no male guidance as a young lad. He is feminine in most ways like one who had only parental guidance from a female.
U

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2011, 11:12:31 AM »
since you are unaware of behavioural differences between men and women... let me give you a lesson on it.
- women don't like to watch their man play video games
- women don't like it when their man dresses up in comfortable clothes (old sweat pants, flip flops, and an old t-shirt or tank top) and sits next to them smelling like garlic and onions
- women don't like to watch the same shows their man likes to watch
- women don't like to engage in conversations with their man... instead they like to turn it into a monologue where the mans only words are "really?... that's a shame?... on no she didn't?!... i'm sorry that happened!... omg!"
- women don't like it when you bring your friends over and they mess the living room

ofcourse you wouldn't know that cuz you're too busy trying to act like an intellectual on a board filled with people making fun of each other and having a good time while you try your best to google shit to try and make you look intelligent.

anyway... a "man cave"... "Den"... or what we call here a "mulhag" or "dewaniya" is where guys can chill, watch tv, have conversations, play video games, be comfortable WITHOUT BOTHERING THEIR WOMEN!

now, do you get it?

I fully agree and that's why we have the same rule on our household of no women allowed.... ;D
A

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2011, 11:13:21 AM »
Again with the male domination scenario.  This is VERY common and is one of the MAJOR themes in Football.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH When will these homos understand the thin line between love and hate. They think aggressive bone breaking testosterone fueled rage = anti gay when it is right next in line to warm squishy splooge inundated butthole loven.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2011, 11:13:54 AM »
seriously though.I am judging that he had no male guidance as a young lad. He is feminine in most ways like one who had only parental guidance from a female.
i think the words you are looking for are "he is a bitch"...

bench

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2011, 11:14:13 AM »
Male Guidance sounds like it is code word for M2M molestation.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
true words of a bitch...

have fun with your pillow fights....

bench

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2011, 11:17:53 AM »
i think the words you are looking for are "he is a bitch"...

bench
just very feminine qualities. Testosterone levels that rival that of a young Shirley Temple.
U

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2011, 11:19:19 AM »

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2011, 11:19:57 AM »
true words of a bitch...

have fun with your pillow fights....

bench
He is enraged that you weren't molested by a father figure just as he was as a child. WHY DON'T YOU LIKE MY MAN CAVE ADONIS!!!!!???? IT IS WARM AND STINKY AND BEST OF ALL NO GIRLS ARE ALLOWED!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WANNA FIGHT?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2011, 11:21:18 AM »

He is enraged that you weren't molested by a father figure just as he was as a child. WHY DON'T YOU LIKE MY MAN CAVE ADONIS!!!!!???? IT IS WARM AND STINKY AND BEST OF ALL NO GIRLS ARE ALLOWED!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WANNA FIGHT?
TA is man just a very feminine one
U

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »
LOLOLOLO

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2011, 11:26:57 AM »

you realize your attitude and demeanor towards heterosexual men are that of a gay man, right ?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2011, 11:27:31 AM »
you realize his attitude and demeanor towards heterosexual men are that of a gay man, right ?
Fixed  ;D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2011, 11:28:20 AM »
LOLOLOLO

That must be the pain of men beating each other up that groink mentioned earlier thus making football straight.