Author Topic: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud  (Read 44207 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Sandra Fluke: Liar/Slut/Whore/Communist/Leftist/Leech/Fake/Fraud
« Reply #275 on: August 08, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »
Nah - she will probably get tricked out by a few perv libs in DC to others like Bubba, etc . 

so now you're saying she is going to be a prostitute

how is that any different from being a lawyer ?

I assume the reason you live in the ghetto is that you're the equivalent of a crack whore

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: August 08, 2012, 01:02:29 PM »
so now you're saying she is going to be a prostitute

how is that any different from being a lawyer ?

I assume the reason you live in the ghetto is that you're the equivalent of a crack whore

LOL - so nasty! 

Why the personal vitriol all the time at me personal?  Is it a gay thing or something? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #277 on: August 08, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
so you don't think she'll be stuck in the ghetto ?

Seriously I care as much what happens to her as I do any fucking Kardashian
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: August 08, 2012, 01:05:37 PM »
Seriously I care as much what happens to her as I do any fucking Kardashian

I give Kim K a lot more credit than Sandra the Fluke.   at least Kim K is honest about what she is.  The Fluke is a lying snake all around.   

Bama probably going to try to get Fluke to give some up in return for the free rubbers when in CO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #279 on: August 08, 2012, 01:08:17 PM »

LOL - so nasty! 

Why the personal vitriol all the time at me personal?  Is it a gay thing or something? 

personal vitriol.....are you joking dude?

You just calle Fluke a prostitute and have you taken a look at the title of this thread

btw - closet case much?  Why don't you just come out already.  is that the reason for all of your anger and self loathing?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #280 on: August 08, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
I give Kim K a lot more credit than Sandra the Fluke.   at least Kim K is honest about what she is.  The Fluke is a lying snake all around.   

Bama probably going to try to get Fluke to give some up in return for the free rubbers when in CO.

wow - still pretending she was talking about condoms

are you really truly this stupid

I mean for real?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: August 08, 2012, 01:09:54 PM »
personal vitriol.....are you joking dude?

You just calle Fluke a prostitute and have you taken a look at the title of this thread

btw - closet case much?  Why don't you just come out already.  is that the reason for all of your anger and self loathing?

Fluke called herself a prostitute by her actions.  

BTW - why so nasty personally to me?  Geez - getting like Lurker w the creepy obsession.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: August 08, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »
wow - still pretending she was talking about condoms

are you really truly this stupid

I mean for real?

She said it costs 3k a year for BC - that a lot of pills, rubbers, and whatever else she uses with her parade of men/women or whoever. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #283 on: August 08, 2012, 01:15:14 PM »
Fluke called herself a prostitute by her actions.  

BTW - why so nasty personally to me?  Geez - getting like Lurker w the creepy obsession.  

no she didn't and stop with your gay projections already

when I dont reply to your ads to cry like a little girl and publicy ask why I haven't replied yet and when I reply and point out how incredibly stupid you claim "creepy obsession"  etc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: August 08, 2012, 01:17:03 PM »
no she didn't and stop with your gay projections already

when I dont reply to your ads to cry like a little girl and publicy ask why I haven't replied yet and when I reply and point out how incredibly stupid you claim "creepy obsession"  etc...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »

I'm sure you remember of course that Fluke and the other students pay the entire health insurance premium themselves so they are not asking anyone to pay anything

All they are asking is that the group plan included that coverage

Do you remember those salient points ?

It would seem an attorney like you should have a keen eye for details like that

Hmmm... now I'm starting to understand why you can't move your sorry ass out of the ghetto

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2012, 01:25:32 PM »
I'm sure you remember of course that Fluke and the other students pay the entire health insurance premium themselves so they are not asking anyone to pay anything

Hmmm... now I'm starting to understand why you can't move your sorry ass out of the ghetto

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »

is this your way of admitting the Fluke hasn't asked anyone to pay a single penny of her health insurance premium ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2012, 01:29:09 PM »
is this your way of admitting the Fluke hasn't asked anyone to pay a single penny of her health insurance premium ?

Oh please - other policy holders are subsidizing her promiscuity. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2012, 01:29:20 PM »

And that is exactly why health insurance keeps going up! If you can't afford contraception, keep your legs crossed.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #290 on: August 08, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »
And that is exactly why health insurance keeps going up! If you can't afford contraception, keep your legs crossed.

I'm sure you're aware the health insurance companies would PREFER to include it in their coverage because it saves them money in the long run

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 08, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
I'm sure you're aware the health insurance companies would PREFER to include it in their coverage because it saves them money in the long run

Of course they would, but that brings about the whole health insurance industry being a monster created by the federal government. Fucking health insurance or health care isn't a right. It is a service you must pay someone to provide. Fluke is prime example of what happens when you fuck with natural selection
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: August 08, 2012, 01:39:58 PM »
Of course they would, but that brings about the whole health insurance industry being a monster created by the federal government. Fucking health insurance or health care isn't a right. It is a service you must pay someone to provide. Fluke is prime example of what happens when you fuck with natural selection

What man in their right mind would ever want anything to do w a grifter like the Fluke?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #293 on: August 08, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »

and I assume you understand that the reason is they would prefer to spend a hundred dollars on contracetion than thousands of dollars on the  expense of giving birth or the tens of thousands of dollars on the expense of treating cervical cancer

So let's review

The consumer who is paying 100% of the premium wants it and in the insurance company also wants to provide it

so what's the problem?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
and I assume you understand that the reason is they would prefer to spend a hundred dollars on contracetion than thousands of dollars on the  expense of giving birth or the tens of thousands of dollars on the expense of treating cervical cancer

So let's review

The consumer who is paying 100% of the premium wants it and in the insurance company also wants to provide it

so what's the problem?

I don't fucking care the whole health insurance industry is a cluster fuck created by the government. The simple fact that you have to buy the health insurance to not loose your ass should you get ill, is a prime example of what is wrong with the system. Government intervention, wow look what its done ::) But lets just keep piling more shit on top until it all collapses
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #295 on: August 08, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »
I don't fucking care the whole health insurance industry is a cluster fuck created by the government. The simple fact that you have to buy the health insurance to not loose your ass should you get ill, is a prime example of what is wrong with the system. Government intervention, wow look what its done ::) But lets just keep piling more shit on top until it all collapses

kind of hard to decipher that mess

are you saying that the government should do something so that you don't "loose your ass" should you get ill or that you should "loose your ass" if you get ill and tough shit for you

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »
kind of hard to decipher that mess

are you saying that the government should do something so that you don't "loose your ass" should you get ill or that you should "loose your ass" if you get ill and tough shit for you

My parents managed to have and raise 2 children without health insurance, and it didn't bankrupt them. We had a family doctor, the same doctor who delivered me was my doctor until the HMO came along. Medical care didn't cost an arm and a leg until the government came along and fucked the system up. What I am saying is we would all be much better off without government "help".
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #297 on: August 08, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »
My parents managed to have and raise 2 children without health insurance, and it didn't bankrupt them. We had a family doctor, the same doctor who delivered me was my doctor until the HMO came along. Medical care didn't cost an arm and a leg until the government came along and fucked the system up. What I am saying is we would all be much better off without government "help".

did either you or your sister require any major medical care?

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #298 on: August 08, 2012, 11:27:48 PM »
If this sandra woman is so concerned with people taking her choices away, then why did she not bring up bloomberg and his latest stunt with baby formula and breast milk? seems this sandra  woman is a bit hypocritical
down with hussein

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2012, 04:51:41 AM »
If this sandra woman is so concerned with people taking her choices away, then why did she not bring up bloomberg and his latest stunt with baby formula and breast milk? seems this sandra  woman is a bit hypocritical
She's only concerned about contraception for her cervical pre-cancer caused by her catching HPV from fucking everyone that she met.
Or to make sure she doesn't get pregnant because she fucks everyone she meets.

Bottom line, she fucks everyone she meets.