Author Topic: Another Pumphard threat of physical violence! $500 he backs out in 24 hours!  (Read 37598 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
It was just so damn fucking easy.  Served up an a platter.  A la pumphard  ahahhahahahaha

Pumphard knee's buckled so fast.  I bet his lip is quivering...

He's going to beat his woman tonight  :o

By woman you mean his 110 pound negroid twink named Raekwon, right?

Can you imagine what this guy is like right now? Sweat dripping down his face, fist clenched, eyes squinted, cursing left and right. It's just too easy.

I fully expect him to call in Bluto and Xpac to back him up from this monumental owning.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, how are you going to let me know? E-mail me from your palm pilot? How about a pic so I know what to look for.  ::)

Oh man, I'm so scared. Pfffft. I've had bowel movements that were more intimidating.
You went to far on this one kid, now it's time to show it, cage fighter

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It was just so damn fucking easy.  Served up an a platter.  A la pumphard  ahahhahahahaha

Pumphard knee's buckled so fast.  I bet his lip is quivering...

He's going to beat his woman tonight  :o
same way your going to beat it on your boyfriends back......

Fury

• Getbig V
You went to far on this one kid, now it's time to show it, cage fighter

hahaha, I'm honestly scared. Can you honestly tell me that you think you're intimidating? You won't even post a pic yet you expect me to know what you look like? What a pussy and a dork. Time to crawl back into your hole geek.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
By woman you mean his 110 pound negroid twink named Raekwon, right?

Can you imagine what this guy is like right now? Sweat dripping down his face, fist clenched, eyes squinted, cursing left and right. It's just too easy.

I fully expect him to call in Bluto and Xpac to back him up from this monumental owning.
matter of fact, I got a big smile on my face, not quite as big as yours though.......

Fury

• Getbig V
matter of fact, I got a big smile on my face, not quite as big as yours though.......

hahahah, I doubt it. You went right off the deep end. You're probably polishing the barrel on your .45 wondering whether someone insulting you on the internet gives you the justification for suicide that you've been searching for. Go ahead and pull the trigger, I won't lose sleep over it. Make sure you name me in the note.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, I'm honestly scared. Can you honestly tell me that you think you're intimidating? You won't even post a pic yet you expect me to know what you look like? What a pussy and a dork. Time to crawl back into your hole geek.
not to worry berzerkgeek, I'll make sure I let everyone know your reaction when you see me, is that ok.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
exactly, so coward boy has nothing to worry about.
except the fact the beating up a cripple is grounds for termination.

BF, you may want to back off this one, I think I heard the hammer click back..... :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahah, I doubt it. You went right off the deep end. You're probably polishing the barrel on your .45 wondering whether someone insulting you on the internet gives you the justification for suicide that you've been searching for. Go ahead and pull the trigger, I won't lose sleep over it. Make sure you name me in the note.
why would I do that, knowing that I'm finally going to meet you

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
pumphard, call it a night and start fresh tomorrow (let your sphincter heal) hahahaha

you're beyond the point of return (pinned in 12 seconds)  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

BF, you may want to back off this one, I think I heard the hammer click back..... :-\
kid, isn't it past your bedtime

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I think I heard the hammer click back..... :-\

hahahahahahahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
pumphard, call it a night and start fresh tomorrow (let your sphincter heal) hahahaha

you're beyond the point of return (pinned in 12 seconds)  ;D
I'm wondering, does your sphincter ever heal

Fury

• Getbig V

hahaha, I'd pull it for him if I was obstained of all legal bindings. The gene pool on this planet is already fucked up as is. No need for a feminine little twink to be passing his genes on.

not to worry berzerkgeek, I'll make sure I let everyone know your reaction when you see me, is that ok.

Like I said, I'm shaking in my boots!!!  ::)

you're beyond the point of return (pinned in 12 seconds)  ;D

bahahaha, I'm about to head off to sleep myself. Got to be up at 830. I fully expect pumphard to talk to himself for another 4 hours and then call in Bluto and Xpac to try to bail him out of this. Too bad this is one meltdown for the ages.

chaos

• Getbig V
kid, isn't it past your bedtime
not yet, my wife says I can stay up late tonight and play with the fellas at getbig ;D

by the way, how have you enjoyed your assraping today? Has it been more satisfying than Bluto's 12" mulatto strap-on?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
not yet, my wife says I can stay up late tonight and play with the fellas at getbig ;D

by the way, how have you enjoyed your assraping today? Has it been more satisfying than Bluto's 12" mulatto strap-on?

I wonder if he'll look at this thread tommorow morning and realize how utterly pathetic he looks? I haven't seen someone melt down this badly in a long time.

Just another notch in the belt. I think I'll put it right next to the notches I've got for fucking the shit out of his sister, mother and cousin.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

I think you got everything mixed up, the only guy here thats been ass raped is havenbull, and don't bring it up to him, he's sensitive about it

Fury

• Getbig V
Anyways, bed time. I hope I don't have nightmares of big, bad Pumphard coming to beat me up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a dork. It doesnt' get any better than this thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

chaos

• Getbig V
I wonder if he'll look at this thread tommorow morning and realize how utterly pathetic he looks? I haven't seen someone melt down this badly in a long time.

Just another notch in the belt. I think I'll put it right next to the notches I've got for fucking the shit out of his sister, mother and cousin.
I hope so, maybe tommorow will be the day..........

could you imagine waking up and reading this thread and realizing what a bottom loving twink he's been? only two choices left, suicide or becoming the masked gimp who's tied up in the back room at a gay bar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

you could repeat meltdown all you want, I wanna embarrase you once and for all, so that everyone here knows that the cage fighter is nothing but a coward.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
bahahaha, I'm about to head off to sleep myself. Got to be up at 830. I fully expect pumphard to talk to himself for another 4 hours and then call in Bluto and Xpac to try to bail him out of this. Too bad this is one meltdown for the ages.

hahahaha he'll have multiple posts in a row with no responses.

His whole family will do one of two things

1.  Comletely disown him for looking so god damned pathetic

or 2.  Immediately commit suicide via shotgun blasts to the dome

I say they do both.  Stop the gene pool in its tracks hahaahahaha

hahahahahahahahhahaa

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Anyways, bed time. I hope I don't have nightmares of big, bad Pumphard coming to beat me up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a dork. It doesnt' get any better than this thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
get your sleep, you know Bluto is going to have a hardon when he reads it this morning, and he'll love the outcome even more.   Tuck yourself in with your Star Wars bed sheets and have sweet dreams.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha he'll have multiple posts in a row with no responses.

His whole family will do one of two things

1.  Comletely disown him for looking so god damned pathetic

or 2.  Immediately commit suicide via shotgun blasts to the dome

I say they do both.  Stop the gene pool in its tracks hahaahahaha

hahahahahahahahhahaa
must be hard for you to post in between your gay sessions......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I hope so, maybe tommorow will be the day..........

could you imagine waking up and reading this thread and realizing what a bottom loving twink he's been? only two choices left, suicide or becoming the masked gimp who's tied up in the back room at a gay bar.
is that the guy you wait for at the end of the night.......

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
This guy reminds me of that astronaut that drove 1100 miles in a diaper to beat the other girl up. I'm really scared!!!!!

;D