Author Topic: Lost gear! thoughts quick  (Read 4873 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Lost gear! thoughts quick
« on: January 06, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »
So I ordered some gear as usual, 15 bottles worth, except with the holidays I guess it got backed up.  I went off to college just yesterday and of course my package arrives at my house later that day.  I tell my mom a friend is going to pick up the package tommorow she's like ok but of course she has no respect for my privacy and doesn't understand the law of opening another person's mail and I get a call this morning her bitching at me saying what the fuc* is this shit bla bla bla I'm not giving this package to anyone and all this.

I'm enraged and very concerned plus I'm supposed to shoot it today  :'( and now can't.
How do you think I should get it back

1.  Try to talk to her and explain to her about bodybuilding and that it is a necessity and my choice and she has to realize it and accept it ?

2.  Lie and say it isn't mine and it's someone elses and they paid for it and she needs to give it to this other person.

3.  Have one of my friend's sneak into my house at night and try and find the stuff and steal it.

4.  I drive 3-4 hours home and I sneak in and take it then drive 3-4 hours back.

P.S. Forgot to mention she is crazy and very unreasonable and close minded...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Lost gear! thoughts quick
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 09:11:34 AM »
Wow. That's a fucked up situation. I'd probably go with option #4.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 09:15:57 AM »
that sux...

i would go with 2 or 4...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 09:27:49 AM »
You could also try the other option of not having gear sent to you parents house.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 09:39:44 AM »
Well I was staying there overbreak, I ordered it like over 2 weeks ago and was supposed to get to me in like 2-3 days but there was some hold up or problem and it took longer to get to me  :-\.

Now that I'm back at my apartment at school everything will be sent directly to me, of course.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to make the drive, there will be noeay really to talk to her and frankly I don't really care too.  Sad I rather sit in my car for 6-7 hours than to have a real talk with my mom, haha.  Anyways, if you want anything done right you have to do it yourself.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 09:55:54 AM »
u should make sure the package is still there b4 u make da drive?

wat if u get there and it's trashed... u'll be even more pissed off than.. 

good luck...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 10:26:40 AM »
15 bottles?

What kind of cycle are you on?

Unless you mean 15 amps
U

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 11:02:55 AM »
No I mean 15 bottles just cheaper for me to buy in bulk use some now save some for future cycle

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 11:36:32 AM »
Damn, what all did you buy?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 11:36:41 AM »
Sucks man, but i would go for option 4. She refuses to hand over your own property, so it kinda gives you a wildcard to steal it back.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 12:02:22 PM »
I like this...its like an old goosebumps book with options (remember that shit :))  . I'd agree and say 2 or 4.
bodybuildersreality.com

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 02:11:53 PM »
tell her its your friends and you need to get it to him cause he spent alot of money on the stuff and say its all legit or you wouldnt have had it sent there.make her comfortable

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 03:45:41 PM »
how crazy is she? would she turn you in? Im sure if they are vials that say testosterone she knows its steroids. even if you were getting them for a friend it looks bad. who does those kind of favors for people???

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 03:56:13 PM »
You could also try the other option of not having gear sent to you parents house.

That was very  INCONSIDERATE of you to put your parents in a situation of possibly getting a visit from the feds via a controlled delivery.

p.s. Sneak in and take the shit when they are asleep or something.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 03:57:36 PM »
No I mean 15 bottles just cheaper for me to buy in bulk use some now save some for future cycle

and it makes it easier to  get charged with intent to distribute.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 04:57:39 PM »
and it makes it easier to  get charged with intent to distribute.

Very true.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »
I be damned if a I would have had it sent to my parents house??? You deserve to loose the gear for a stunt like that.... but I hate to see any bro in pain even if it is his fault. What I would do is claim some shit like you really need the bottles cause you fell to temptation and ordered them for a friend who will kill you if you dont get them to him because its so much money.

make her feel like your safety is endangered if you dont get the bottles to the owner and assure her you made a mistake and learned your lesson. Tell her you love her and youre sorry and to just give you the gear and it wil be over. DONT SNEAK in there at night and get shot by your dad.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »
I be damned if a I would have had it sent to my parents house??? You deserve to loose the gear for a stunt like that.... but I hate to see any bro in pain even if it is his fault. What I would do is claim some shit like you really need the bottles cause you fell to temptation and ordered them for a friend who will kill you if you dont get them to him because its so much money.

make her feel like your safety is endangered if you dont get the bottles to the owner and assure her you made a mistake and learned your lesson. Tell her you love her and youre sorry and to just give you the gear and it wil be over. DONT SNEAK in there at night and get shot by your dad.

Actually...that is probably some good advice. Don't get shot by your father.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »
i think its pretty fucked up that they opened your mail. must be pretty snoopy

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »
Similar situation happened to a friend of mine who gathered credible info showing his parents if used responsibly that there is no real risk or danger and go in deep detail defending you actions why and that you know what you are doing

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 05:39:37 PM »
i think its pretty fucked up that they opened your mail. must be pretty snoopy

I agree.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »
have your friend steal the trash before its picked up. sort through it and get your shit. if its not in there, drive home and find it in the house.

and of course....

DONT GET GEAR SENT TO YOUR MOMS HOUSE!!!

maybe shes using it and gonna whip your ass when you come home on break from school!!!  shes probably squatting the washing machine right now!!! ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »
As a joke i once sent a package of pins to a friends house, knowing full well his nosey mum would open it. Ha ha ha, she accused him of being a junkie and broke down in tears.

It ultimately doesn't matter what your mum thinks. Tell her you're an adult and are capable of making your own decisions. I bet shes done some pretty nasty shit in her time. Try and educate her that steroids arn't the scourge of society that the media portrays them as being.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 01:41:02 PM »
As a joke i once sent a package of pins to a friends house, knowing full well his nosey mum would open it. Ha ha ha, she accused him of being a junkie and broke down in tears.

It ultimately doesn't matter what your mum thinks. Tell her you're an adult and are capable of making your own decisions. I bet shes done some pretty nasty shit in her time. Try and educate her that steroids arn't the scourge of society that the media portrays them as being.

Just don't have any rubber man meat sent to his house...his wife/mother might suspect he is gay.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2007, 04:01:53 PM »
So your mom is paying your way through college and you repay her with having juice in her home.  What idiots have drugs sent through the mail?

What is Mexico that far of a drive?

I hope she has another son in the family who will make her proud.

Not being mean... just feeling for your mom.

I guess everyone lives on the bourder of mexico? and nobody ever has there gear mailed to there house.I guess everyone on here is a idiot cause 99% of people that use have gear mailed to there house.You must think its easy to bring gear back from mexico.MUST be a newbie.