Author Topic: Colts defense hauled ass  (Read 17585 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Colts defense hauled ass
« on: January 06, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
personally I thought they were gonna get mowed down, but woah!  :o Now for the cowboys and seahawks..

body88

Re: Colts defense hauled ass
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »
They did a great job..... I am happy they won. If we beat the jets we do not have to face the ravens. Not that the chargers will be much easier. But, that raven team is a beast. I will be at the game tommorow sick as a dog. Damn stomach flu :(

Congrats colts fans! You deserved that win. Law is still a pain in Mannings as tho ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 05:04:30 PM »
Hey Body88, can't wait to see Rodney Harrison tear it up tommorow! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »
go seahawks

body88

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 05:07:13 PM »
Hey Body88, can't wait to see Rodney Harrison tear it up tommorow! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA, THE JETS ARE BETTER THEN THE GIANTS. Fact is Harrison is the only player out this time around. This time Ty Warren will play :D

Aahahaha New York Giants aaahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 05:12:04 PM »

HAHAHA, THE JETS ARE BETTER THEN THE GIANTS. Fact is Harrison is the only player out this time around. This time Ty Warren will play :D

Aahahaha New York Giants aaahaha

hahahaha, Patriots beating the Chargers/Ravens/Colts, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

body88

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 05:18:05 PM »
HAAAHAHAHAH MONSTER JELOUSY OF 3 SUPERBOWLS IN 4 YEARS, 5 STRIGHT DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS, 12 - 4 RECORD, BEATING JAGS,LIONS,TITANS,TEXANS WHO INDY LOST TO!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA, BRUTAL GIANTS FAN SITTING AT HOME IM CT ROOTING FOR THE COLTS SINCE HIS TEAM COULDENT DO SHIT WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STARS!!!!!!!! It is so obvious you are jelous as the day is long of the patriots domination. Still right there in the mix after winning so many superbowls. Your Giants cannot even muster up a record like the pats in the shitty ass NFC lol!

Jeff Garcia

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 05:19:41 PM »
They did a great job..... I am happy they won. If we beat the jets we do not have to face the ravens. Not that the chargers will be much easier. But, that raven team is a beast. I will be at the game tommorow sick as a dog. Damn stomach flu :(

Congrats colts fans! You deserved that win. Law is still a pain in Mannings as tho ;)

HEY ALRIGHT COLTS WON!!! I wasn't able to watch the game so I just found out...I figured they would choke again.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 05:21:14 PM »
HAAAHAHAHAH MONSTER JELOUSY OF 3 SUPERBOWLS IN 4 YEARS, 5 STRIGHT DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS, 12 - 4 RECORD, BEATING JAGS,LIONS,TITANS WHO INDY LOST TO!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA BRUTAL GIANTS FAN SITTING AT HOME IM CT ROOTING FOR THE COLTS SINCE HIS TEAM COULDENT DO SHIT WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STARS!!!!!!!!

Well.....The Colts ,no doubt,Let those teams win on purpose...to motivate themselves for the play offs. ;D

body88

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 05:24:09 PM »

Well.....The Colts ,no doubt,Let those teams win on purpose...to motivate themselves for the play offs. ;D

Aahahah the Jets are better then the Giants!!!!!!!! Eagles will kill the "G MEN"!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 05:27:09 PM »
Body88 is bragging about the Patriots beating the Lions. That's when you know you've hit a new low in nuthugging.  ::)

hahahahahaha, did they win the Super Bowl last year or make it past the first round? Doesn't look like it.

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 05:31:12 PM »
Body88 is bragging about the Patriots beating the Lions. That's when you know you've hit a new low in nuthugging.  ::)

hahahahahaha, did they win the Super Bowl last year or make it past the first round? Doesn't look like it.

Bragging? Aahaha, I am pointing out the fact the team you claim to be so great cannot even beat the shitty ass lions? The texans? The jags? The titans? Shit, I mean the 12 and 4 Patriots beat them. Most ion the same month, lol. Christ you would think Indy could? Aahahahaahha!!!!! You know 3 superbowl in four years, 5 division titles and 2 straight post season appearances is nothing special. IN THE AFC! You are so blatently jelous it is funny. You are a giants fan talking shit about the 12 and 4 pats? A NFC team that sucks! Oh brother, lol.

NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!! Dont worry when they lose you can root for the colts!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 05:34:32 PM »
I could brag about the Yankees 26 world series in the 90's and it would be the equivalent of your Patriots team who continue to get worse by the year. What's it going to be next year when they don't even win the division? Bragging about beating the Lions, Texans and Titans, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 05:37:17 PM »
Bragging? Aahaha, I am pointing out the fact the team you claim to be so great cannot even beat the shitty ass lions? The texans? The jags? The titans? Shit, I mean the 12 and 4 Patriots beat them. Most ion the same month, lol. Christ you would think Indy could? Aahahahaahha!!!!! You know 3 superbowl in four years, 5 division titles and 2 straight post season appearances is nothing special. IN THE AFC! You are so blatently jelous it is funny. You are a giants fan talking shit about the 12 and 4 pats? A NFC team that sucks! Oh brother, lol.

NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!! Dont worry when they lose you can root for the colts!

Body88....I have already explained to you why the Colts didn't beat those teams. ;)

body88

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 05:56:37 PM »
I could brag about the Yankees 26 world series in the 90's and it would be the equivalent of your Patriots team who continue to get worse by the year. What's it going to be next year when they don't even win the division? Bragging about beating the Lions, Texans and Titans, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW.

Ahahaah you can brag about the Yankees. But, since you are from ct that just makes you a bandwagon rider. Btw the yankees have not won a chamionship in almost a decade! Once again you are wrong. The patriots are better this year then last ( less injuries at the moment). Btw they will be better next year. With several first round draft picks I think that may help a little ::) Dont be mad my football team has 3 superbowl rings, 5 division titles, 2 consecutive back to back post season appearances  belong to the harder conference and a 12 and 4 record. The fact is I do not mention a thing when the Colts get plowed by a bunch of teams NE kicked the shit out of. But, when you see the word patriots you are all over the thread talking shit while your NY Giants are one of the worst teams in the NFL. A team that is in the postseason by the grace off god. The biggest part of irony about the whole thing is, you are a giants fan who switches to root for the colts ( NE's rival who they have pwned with less talent over the years) since you are from CT and have no team of your own.

Remember when you said the trully great teams have winning records in december and jan? Then you said the colts where a great team and NE was not. Then NE beat every single team that Indy got blown out by? They where shitty teams to!!!!!Aaaahaha, monster ignorant espn watcher. I do not claim anything about the pats and you are all over me with jelous babble!!!!!

GO CT SUNS!!!!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 06:09:03 PM »
  Come on guys.....it's not whether you win or lose,it's how you play the game.

yeah right. :)

body88

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »
  Come on guys.....it's not whether you win or lose,it's how you play the game.

yeah right. :)

Beserk is just jealous. I never brag or talk shit about anything. He is always jumping all over me when I mention anything about the pats. Typical, jelous northen CT resident. I never gloated when the colts got killed by a bunch of shit teams. Teams NE kicked the shit out of in the same month. I never said a damn thing about the pats beating the ravens or chargers. The kid is mad he is a fan of a losing franchise, while the pats have been kicking ass for years. I would say 3 superbowls, 5 division titles,12-4 record and 2 consecutive post season appearances (in the afc) would constatute a good program ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 07:08:27 PM »
Very surprised by how well the Colts D played.  Very impressive. 

Manning is still trying to prove he is a great regular season QB who cannot get it done in the playoffs.  He'll have to play better if they're going to advance.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 05:19:23 AM »
Very surprised by how well the Colts D played.  Very impressive. 

Manning is still trying to prove he is a great regular season QB who cannot get it done in the playoffs.  He'll have to play better if they're going to advance.

I was the one here all season saying their defense wasn't as bad as some said. Thank you!!!  ;D

AND the Colt's offense has been reconfigured, is better now than it's been any time over the last 5 years, including an UPGRADE at running back. Thank you! The offense was a large part of why the defense looked decent.

Doesn't mean they won't lose in the next 2 weeks but they're a good team.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 06:35:27 AM »

Win today. Beat the Chargers next week. Come to Baltimore and face the Ravens in a classic showdown for the right to go to the Superbowl. Good luck today Pats fans!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 10:10:51 AM »
I was the one here all season saying their defense wasn't as bad as some said. Thank you!!!  ;D

AND the Colt's offense has been reconfigured, is better now than it's been any time over the last 5 years, including an UPGRADE at running back. Thank you! The offense was a large part of why the defense looked decent.

Doesn't mean they won't lose in the next 2 weeks but they're a good team.

Their run D WAS as bad as everyone said.  They gave up 173 yards a game on the ground, dead last in the NFL by nearly 20 yards a game.  They held LJ to 32 yards and the Chiefs to 43 yards total on the ground.  NO ONE saw that coming.  And I picked the Colts to win the Super Bowl at the start of the year.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 10:14:10 AM »
Their run D WAS as bad as everyone said.  They gave up 173 yards a game on the ground, dead last in the NFL by nearly 20 yards a game.  They held LJ to 32 yards and the Chiefs to 43 yards total on the ground.  NO ONE saw that coming.  And I picked the Colts to win the Super Bowl at the start of the year.

BS, you were fooled because all season and others obviously you put too much emphasis on the numbers. According to you and other "experts" I heard in the media, the only question was whether Johnson was getting 150 or 200 yards. LOL  Some even figured KC would win which was almost absurd considering their coach and lack of dimensionality.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 10:21:43 AM »
BS, you were fooled because all season and others obviously you put too much emphasis on the numbers. According to you and other "experts" I heard in the media, the only question was whether Johnson was getting 150 or 200 yards. LOL  Some even figured KC would win which was almost absurd considering their coach and lack of dimensionality.

Oh PLEASE!  Of course nearly every sports fan, "expert" or not, thought LJ would run for 150 or 200 yards.  Numbers can be misleading, but there is nothing misleading about numbers and game film.  The Colts couldn't stop anyone on the ground all season.  Couldn't tackle.  Couldn't hit.  The numbers didn't lie in this case.  Their run D was putrid!  Probably the worst in NFL history for a playoff team.  I'm actually rooting for the Colts, but to say you predicted they would suddenly become the 85 Bears on D in the playoffs is laughable.   

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 10:30:45 AM »
Oh PLEASE!  Of course nearly every sports fan, "expert" or not, thought LJ would run for 150 or 200 yards.  Numbers can be misleading, but there is nothing misleading about numbers and game film.  The Colts couldn't stop anyone on the ground all season.  Couldn't tackle.  Couldn't hit.  The numbers didn't lie in this case.  Their run D was putrid!  Probably the worst in NFL history for a playoff team.  I'm actually rooting for the Colts, but to say you predicted they would suddenly become the 85 Bears on D in the playoffs is laughable.   

You got it completely wrong, like most of the unwashed masses. If the Colts as you kept repeating like a robot "couldn't stop anyone all season" then your logic sucks as of yesterday. hahahahaha Your obsession with the Colt's defense made you one of the followers who believed that crap about Johnson getting 200 yards. I never expected a big game from KC. The real deal was the Colt's RB, who you and most others completely overlooked. ;D I've said all season he's an upgrade from James who Dennis Green was fooled into paying big money for.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2007, 01:40:24 PM »
You got it completely wrong, like most of the unwashed masses. If the Colts as you kept repeating like a robot "couldn't stop anyone all season" then your logic sucks as of yesterday. hahahahaha Your obsession with the Colt's defense made you one of the followers who believed that crap about Johnson getting 200 yards. I never expected a big game from KC. The real deal was the Colt's RB, who you and most others completely overlooked. ;D I've said all season he's an upgrade from James who Dennis Green was fooled into paying big money for.

O.K. pumpster.  You were the only man in America (or wherever you live) who knew that despite being one of the worst run D's in NFL history, the Colts would hold the NFL's second leading rusher (1789 yards and 17 TDs) to 32 yards rushing, despite giving up 173 a game.  You knew they would hold the KC O to zero first downs and less than 10 yards of offense in the entire first half, despite stinking up the field on D all season.  Yeah.  You saw that one coming.   ::)  What are your stock predictions for 07?   :)