Author Topic: Is marrying a woman your age a huge mistake?  (Read 5683 times)

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Is marrying a woman your age a huge mistake?
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2024, 02:48:33 AM »
Remember when Dave wouldn't leave his house much and stopped attend shows and everyone thought it was probably cos he was worried about covid, It was probably the crazy bitch wife who wouldn't let him. Marriage is on the rocks and suddenly he's at the Arnold.

Dave is a good guy. He is currently juicing up to greatness again. Sitting at 205 shredded and climbing.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2024, 02:55:10 AM »
Dave is a good guy. He is currently juicing up to greatness again. Sitting at 205 shredded and climbing.

Yeah he is looking pretty healthy and impressive (for him)

What might have happened was he told the wife he wanted to get back on the juice and she gave him an ultimate. "Juice and we're over". She went through all his health issues and probably helped nurse him back to health so I would  kinda understand her point of not wanting to enable him and go through that stuff again.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2024, 03:00:40 AM »
Yeah he is looking pretty healthy and impressive (for him)

What might have happened was he told the wife he wanted to get back on the juice and she gave him an ultimate. "Juice and we're over". She went through all his health issues and probably helped nurse him back to health so I would  kinda understand her point of not wanting to enable him and go through that stuff again.

It's a possibility. In the end he doesn't need her and we are all dead men walking.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2024, 04:08:20 AM »
First off lets talk about age. I have always dated women close to my age maybe 2-3 years younger no more and let me explain why. You want someone with the same cultural references and perspective on life. You want someone who watched the same shows and listened to the same bands growing up. You want someone who has the same years and perspective on life. When I see a man with a younger women I think loser who can't get a quality woman his age and wants to have power in the relationship trying to dominate with more income job or life experience. Have any of you ever actually tried to have a conversation with a women 20 years younger than you? Fuck that there are lots of hot women your age but you need to be a quality guy to get one. Any idiot can pick up a younger women for a little but finding a quality woman your age to keep that is the key to happiness. 

Now as far as marriage. I love my wife I could not be happier. Not sure why you guys want to be old and lonely. Wife, kids, family vacations that is what makes life worth living that is real wealth. Of course, an occasional grown-up trip is nice but also nice to have someone to take that trip with you, to plan it with you, and to talk about it with you the next 20 years. I mean for fuck sake who is going to take care of you when you get old and sick? Who is going to laugh at your jokes? Who is going to make sure you get up everyday and live your best life? Who wants to see some ancient ruins with you? Who is still going to want you when you are 70? Your wife that is who.

I agree with Bhanks 100% on this. Age matters and not the way you think. You prob married a low quality lady with similar age. Going too young or too old will lead to a lack of compatibility. If I were you I would just divorce and find a well kept woman your age that is compatible and you enjoy. Getting some young chick who you can’t relate to is prob not going to workout in the long term. If it’s cock you lust well just do that, I can’t offer advice in that bruh.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2024, 04:27:47 AM »
There is only one person on this board with an X on his ring finger.

So not only are you the board incel but you're also a pathetic, weak willed, flip flopping cawksucker who lacks conviction.

I have had more quality trim than the rest of you combined

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2024, 04:35:43 AM »
Now you`re dreaming!

I forgot more  good pussy than your pea sized brain could ever even dream about.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2024, 04:37:39 AM »
You are very arrogant, do you realize that?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2024, 04:41:00 AM »

It doesn't matter what you had 20 years ago, what matters is right now and you really shouldn't post a picture of your wife as a brag. Won't end well.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2024, 04:56:38 AM »
It doesn't matter what you had 20 years ago, what matters is right now and you really shouldn't post a picture of your wife as a brag. Won't end well.

My wife is a Saint and very attractive. The point is you are all a bunch of women haters who can't get quality women.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2024, 04:59:54 AM »
My wife is a Saint and very attractive. The point is you are all about of women haters who can't get quality women.

We don't understand what she finds attractive in you, though.

Does she have a mental illness?

Something traumatic in her childhood that attracts her to men with delusions of grandeur?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2024, 05:00:38 AM »
You are very arrogant delusional, do you realize that?

Fixed.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2024, 05:15:15 AM »
I had a dream last night where I found out my wife had cheated on me in August 2023. It was pretty strabge this dream being so specific. I think it merits further investigation

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2024, 05:51:32 AM »
My wife is a Saint and very attractive. The point is you are all a bunch of women haters who can't get quality women.

Your wife might have been attractive 20 years ago, but she's a natural ginger in her 40s who lives in a sunny climate ... I won't say any more

As for your wife being a quality woman. That may be true, but the fact she's with you casts doubts on that whole statement.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2024, 07:34:11 AM »
If you guys think a woman in her 20s is more attractive than a woman in her 40s then you don't know what it means to be attractive. Find a quality woman your age and you will figure it out.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2024, 07:53:10 AM »
If you guys think a woman in her 20s is more attractive than a woman in her 40s then you don't know what it means to be attractive. Find a quality woman your age and you will figure it out.

Spoken like a fella with a dad bod, busted mug and likely a peepee that doesn't work.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2024, 08:03:32 AM »
Spoken like a fella with a dad bod, busted mug and likely a peepee that doesn't work.

Dadbod lol I am very proud to be a Dadbod that can still win an NPC Show. As far as my peepee works great must be all the bio-identical test weird that you are worried about it though. But yeah absolutely I find women in their 40s way more attractive than women in their 20s those are just children to me. I like a grown woman my age

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2024, 08:06:49 AM »
Dadbod lol I am very proud to be a Dadbod that can still win an NPC Show. As far as my peepee works great must be all the bio-identical test weird that you are worried about it though. But yeah absolutely I find women in their 40s way more attractive than women in their 20s those are just children to me. I like a grown woman my age

Sure women in their 40s are attractive. Your woman, well maybe if you're looking at her from 30 feet away, she's wearing sunglasses, a hat and isn't smiling.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2024, 08:47:42 AM »

hahaahahhaaaa

course you have headslap!

We've seeen your fucking wife mate- she's a lucky 6 at best. no tits. no arse., shit teeth,  scarecrow hair.

or did you purposely marry a fucking hound who would be grateful of the attention and 'discipline'?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2024, 08:49:11 AM »
Sure women in their 40s are attractive. Your woman, well maybe if you're looking at her from 30 feet away, she's wearing sunglasses, a hat and isn't smiling.

post of the day. I'm in bits here
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2024, 08:50:48 AM »
also brian judging by your sons 'interesting' appearance we can assume your ex was a relative of John Merrick too.

'quality trim'

computer says NO
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2024, 08:51:47 AM »
You can smell the scent of West Virginia coal on the hag from here. She’s had more cock in her than Hanes underwear.

Oh look a pussy who attacks women he doesn't know online. You wouldn't say that shit in person because you are a pussy but here online you are a big man.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2024, 08:53:44 AM »
brian thread spreading here to try to stop people laughing at how has shit out agains t josh.

Coward.

20k in my debt.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2024, 08:55:14 AM »
brian thread spreading here to try to stop people laughing at how has shit out agains t josh.

Coward.

20k in my debt.

My position on Josh has never changed. Not sure why I am supposed to make videos about him for 6 months talking smack. He isn't that important

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2024, 08:56:37 AM »
so the fight is on in Vegas then Brian?

Yes or no

Match my 20k
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2024, 10:00:56 AM »
Oh look a pussy who attacks women he doesn't know online. You wouldn't say that shit in person because you are a pussy but here online you are a big man.

Oh you funny guy. When I was in S.C. golfing you couldn’t leave the state to come meet up…your parole officer wouldn’t allow it.  LOL

Your fake tough guy act is beyond played out, for fuck’s sake, Clegg beat your ass, so sit down and shut the fuck up. You’re so full of shit.

And your wife is a haggard old cum belching doormat, who settled for a drug addict wifebeating moron for a husband. That is not an attack, that is the goddamn truth.