Author Topic: Why Are the Delusionites No Longer Acknowledged???  (Read 9063 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Why Are the Delusionites No Longer Acknowledged???
« on: April 20, 2010, 08:07:45 PM »
case in point, Heinz Senior
 IFBB Professional Athlete ::) ::)

Competed MULTIPLE times already this year, and actually considers himself a serious contender.

Has NO clue that he looks like pile of sun-scorched cow shit.

What is this gentleman's story?

How did HE obtain a pro card?

What the FUCK is he thinking?

More importantly, why is getbig so Boring anymore, and why are people like heinz senior no longer owned??

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
Re: Why Are the Delusionites No Longer Acknowledged???
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 08:13:25 PM »
Your on the wrong board. Try Getbig2: Haters Paradise. 
MikeMatarazzo.com

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:13:32 PM »

Competed MULTIPLE times already this year, and actually considers himself a serious contender.

What is this gentleman's story?All drugs, zero training knowledge, massive amounts of slin and GH, and no genetics

How did HE obtain a pro card? Sucked alot of judge cock

What the FUCK is he thinking? It's only gay if I want it to be

More importantly, why is getbig so Boring anymore, and why are people like heinz senior no longer owned??  He owns himself without anyone needing to say a word.  Will be dead soon anyway

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:24:38 PM »

What is this gentleman's story?

How did HE obtain a pro card?

What the FUCK is he thinking?

More importantly, why is getbig so Boring anymore, and why are people like heinz senior no longer owned??

I totally agree. This guy actually thinks this is proper conditioning. He has no idea what it means to be truly conditioned. I'm not sure if he's blind to what a real pro looks like. I see level one bodybuilders in better condition and are 10x more knowledgeable than him and are more aware of what bodybuilding encompasses.
I have no clue how this guy was given a pro card. He's always looked like crap. He thinks he has the mass to beat other conditioned guys but he's not even very muscular, just has a bigger bone structure. He has zero strong points is just one huge flaw after another

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »
Your on the wrong board. Try Getbig2: Haters Paradise. 

you are right, this is a place where bodybuilding enthusiasts commiserate to discuss their love of the sport, and exchange info on how to achieve their own personal bodybuilding goals ::) ::) ::)

go to ANY other BB board on the internet F@ggot and you can sniff the posing trunks of a 40 + year old man who still slings dbol to pay his rent, and considers that "living the dream"

this place used to be special until fag$ like you rushed in, while good posters got put into time out

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 08:29:24 PM »
I totally agree. This guy actually thinks this is proper conditioning. He has no idea what it means to be truly conditioned. I'm not sure if he's blind to what a real pro looks like. I see level one bodybuilders in better condition and are 10x more knowledgeable than him and are more aware of what bodybuilding encompasses.
I have no clue how this guy was given a pro card. He's always looked like crap. He thinks he has the mass to beat other conditioned guys but he's not even very muscular, just has a bigger bone structure. He has zero strong points is just one huge flaw after another

i would just love to know about his life.....i mean, he is a 5th teir pro, and by other peoples admission, this guy thinks that he is just a step away from being a top pro..

and how can he afford to travel around the country and compete in pro comps, all spring?  and all the hotels,flights, gear??

obviously this guys does not have a supplement contract.....how are the bills paid of a middle aged man still clinging to the "dream"

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 08:32:22 PM »
I used to see him compete in all of the NPC national qualifiers here in Florida. He would always end up placing 4th or 5th, thus missing a qualification by 2-3 places (only places 1-2 qualify in a class). It took me by surprise when a year later I saw him competing in the Ironman. He must have petitioned his home country for professional status, as I believe that's what a lot of foreign competitors do.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 08:32:33 PM »
i would just love to know about his life.....i mean, he is a 5th teir pro, and by other peoples admission, this guy thinks that he is just a step away from being a top pro..

and how can he afford to travel around the country and compete in pro comps, all spring?  and all the hotels,flights, gear??

obviously this guys does not have a supplement contract.....how are the bills paid of a middle aged man still clinging to the "dream"

Ya I don't get it. He's a total douchebag though, Basically insane

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:09 PM »
apparently the europa is his "surperior" showing

the phoenix pro was a bigger joke

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:33 PM »
I used to see him compete in all of the NPC national qualifiers here in Florida. He would always end up placing 4th or 5th, thus missing a qualification by 2-3 places (only places 1-2 qualify in a class). It took me by surprise when a year later I saw him competing in the Ironman. He must have petitioned his home country for professional status, as I believe that's what a lot of foreign competitors do.

Ya that makes sense. He fuking sucks so has to harass to get his pro card. Probably bugged the shit outta the IFBB for one

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »
?

]

I think  getbiggers don't care about Heinz because he doesn't post here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 08:35:31 PM »
X

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »

so he couldnt even place in the regional NPC qualifiers........

which means he couldnt even get to nationals

which means he couldnt have won his class at nationals

which mean he did not turn pro legitimately

the IFBB shoud have some kind of filter for people trying to scam an ifbb card in this way

sure a person might have won the bum-fuck-a-stan bodybuilding championship......but maybe there was only 3 people competing

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 08:38:38 PM »
I think  getbiggers don't care about Heinz because he doesn't post here.

maybe, i mean, i dont care about heinz

i just like getting a laugh at the expense of delusional people

and i remember fondly the many many posts like this that used to be here

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:00 PM »

whats funny about that video is that there were only like 9 or 10 pictures of him  , that the just kept re-arranging 

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:42 PM »
I've been reading/posting since 06 and there have been so many different changes in Getbig. From singular ownings in the early days. To ''the squad'' ownings... now there really aren't any at all. Now there are people posting photos who in the old days would have been crushed into creating a new account. Now it's so much more tame.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 08:44:07 PM »
I've been reading/posting since 06 and there have been so many different changes in Getbig. From singular ownings in the early days. To ''the squad'' ownings... now there really aren't any at all. Now there are people posting photos who in the old days would have been crushed into creating a new account. Now it's so much more tame.

completely agree

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 08:50:07 PM »
The IFBB should make these guys from nowhere compete in the NPC nationals to be fair. Can you imagine how many quality NPC nationalists watch this guy compete and it just pisses them the F off???
You Can't Do It!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 08:56:11 PM »
In the same way short guys root for david henry, guys with poor genes like Gaspari, married guys root for Mark dugdale....

a lot of big guys/permabulkers root for big dudes like Heinz.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 08:59:59 PM »
In the same way short guys root for david henry, guys with poor genes like Gaspari, married guys root for Mark dugdale....

I know quite a few permabulker guys and none of them route for a guy like Heinz...Now they might route for some of the not so great guys, but nothing looking as bad as Heinz
You Can't Do It!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »

LOL david henry has a pretty crazy physique and can get in some awesome conditioning...gaspari=bad genes really?

doug dale isnt the biggest but he does have a very symmetrical physique kinda frank zaneish...I like all 3 to be honest...Im short apparently have horrible genes if gaspari had poor genes and not married... :-\

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 09:04:47 PM »
The IFBB should make these guys from nowhere compete in the NPC nationals to be fair. Can you imagine how many quality NPC nationalists watch this guy compete and it just pisses them the F off???

there were guy who placed poorly at the usa's and the nationals who would blow this guy off the stage

it really is a shame, but likewise, its funny

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 09:05:14 PM »
gaspari probably did more with less, than anyone else in BBing history.

aman804

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 09:06:07 PM »
I am a skinny fat, wanna be bodybuilder college student who could throw on my girlfriends zebra thong and be more impressive than this chump on stage

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »
gaspari probably did more with less, than anyone else in BBing history.
LOL youre comparing him to a man with possibly the best genes for bodybuilding LMAO how many ppl compare to ronnie? 2 maybe 3?

youre also comparing different eras as well, you need to compare him to a bodybuilder of his time

by that comparison, arnold, columbo, serge, olvia, etc...all had poor genes...