Author Topic: Kidney failure CKD  (Read 1122 times)

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
Re: Kidney failure CKD
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2024, 11:50:09 PM »
I`d offer you a cock sammich` but I know you don`t eat bread.

Does it hurt? Knowing youre a non responder? Even females respond better than you and hsve better AR sensitivity than you...a woman...youre worse than a bitch wes...you are gay and small.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2024, 11:57:29 PM »
Does it hurt? Knowing youre a non responder? Even females respond better than you and hsve better AR sensitivity than you...a woman...youre worse than a bitch wes...you are gay and small.
I`m sure you`re a giant of a man !  LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  :D

Semen Sipper Of Peace

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2024, 12:01:07 AM »
I`m sure you`re a giant of a man !  LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  :D

Semen Sipper Of Peace

Any female would MOG you on your pre contest stack. A female....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2024, 12:05:11 AM »
Any female would MOG you on your pre contest stack. A female....
Your mom wouldn`t after I jammed it in her ass repeatedly for days on end.....what a pig she is.  :)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2024, 12:09:23 AM »
Its not clever  because its normal for even non lifting men to get ckd from 60 onwards and he most likely doesnt even have it, I hope he doesnt but even if he does he is right at the start if his numbers arent off and that isnt really bad at all for his age and lifestyle choices .
Listen numbnuts it seems you have a hard on for me for some reason, not sure who you are and dont really care.
My kidneys are fine, I had just done a series of shows and of course my kidneys were stressed.
I have had a reading of 45 and three months later it was 85.
Most blood tests for kidney function are based on creatinine levels and they are always up when you are eating high protein and taking anything.

So in the interest of keeping it real , go get your fucking shine box...

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2024, 12:10:27 AM »
Your mom wouldn`t after I jammed it in her ass repeatedly for days on end.....what a pig she is.  :)

Arrrhh little twiglet thinks his words have power or any hold any weight . Protip insults dont work on non downie tards or non simpletons . The fact is you have aids wear skidmarked thongs from your gaper and get mogged by females any gym you go into. Thats the truth not some insult. Its fact.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2024, 12:12:49 AM »
Listen numbnuts it seems you have a hard on for me for some reason, not sure who you are and dont really care.
My kidneys are fine, I had just done a series of shows and of course my kidneys were stressed.
I have had a reading of 45 and three months later it was 85.
Most blood tests for kidney function are based on creatinine levels and they are always up when you are eating high protein and taking anything.

So in the interest of keeping it real , go get your fucking shine box...

Honestly im glad the egfr was off, thst test costs the nhs 14p to do, yet the decent one cycstatin-c test costs them 2£ and is never wrong or messed up from food exercise muscle mass etc.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2024, 12:14:03 AM »
Honestly im glad the egfr was off, thst test costs the nhs 14p to do, yet the decent one cycstatin-c test costs them 2£ and is never wrong or messed up from food exercise muscle mass etc.
In the NHS 14 pence costs £3

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2024, 12:17:23 AM »
In the NHS 14 pence costs £3

;D its a fucking joke isnt it. Ive been going private and never again nhs, I feel like they are their to kill you. All the shitskin nurses aswell. Did you know spesis is one of the biggest killers post op in the nhs? Sepsis .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2024, 12:19:32 AM »
Arrrhh little twiglet thinks his words have power or any hold any weight . Protip insults dont work on non downie tards or non simpletons . The fact is you have aids wear skidmarked thongs from your gaper and get mogged by females any gym you go into. Thats the truth not some insult. Its fact.
Thanks for the kind words......sorry my words don`t hold as much weight as your drivel,but I`ll attempt to try harder if you`ll consider forgiving me for shoving my cock down your moms throat 7 days a week.

Is it a deal ?  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2024, 12:20:01 AM »
;D its a fucking joke isnt it. Ive been going private and never again nhs, I feel like they are their to kill you. All the shitskin nurses aswell. Did you know spesis is one of the biggest killers post op in the nhs? Sepsis .
After my op in 2019 my stay in hospital after they fucked up was the worst experience of my life.
The after care was like a third world country

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2024, 12:21:04 AM »
Did you know you can`t spell properly and are quite the asshole?

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2024, 12:22:06 AM »
After my op in 2019 my stay in hospital after they fucked up was the worst experience of my life.

They make you feel like theyre doing you a favour and you should be gratefull for the service when it isnt even free, you pay for it out of taxes, you pay those dirty girls wages. Fuck the nhs dirty cvnts.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2024, 12:23:51 AM »
Did you know you can`t spell properly and are quite the asshole?

Ya not first lang but its ok twiggy I know you understand that women are above you and youre a fucking joke, that cumstained  framed pic youre clutching right now proves it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2024, 12:25:11 AM »
Ya not first lang but its ok twiggy I know you understand that women are above you and youre a fucking joke, that cumstained  framed pic youre clutching right now proves it.
Try harder.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2024, 12:25:45 AM »
L-L-Look at m-m-me from 200 years bc in my crusty skiddy thong in the garden on test tren and drol I was r-r-rock hard!!!! Ahhh well back to bb.com I go holy shit you fags are a joke killyourselves.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2024, 12:30:15 AM »
L-L-Look at m-m-me from 200 years bc in my crusty skiddy thong in the garden on test tren and drol I was r-r-rock hard!!!! Ahhh well back to bb.com I go holy shit you fags are a joke killyourselves.
Don`t let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya,..................homo.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2024, 01:11:37 AM »

When I do bloodwork on my own, it costs $120.00 for everything, full CBC, lipids, total testosterone, PSA, etc...
I just got an itemized bill from the Doc yesterday for $606.00 for bloods (after insurance), full cost was $1200.00 for "less" tests. (10 times more than what I pay on my own).
($400.00 was for total testosterone). Total scam... (Unsure if this is because new Doc or office, I never had to pay more than $30.00 in the past).
Either way Ill stick to doing my own blood-work.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2024, 04:47:18 AM »
Dj,

Stallonanegger is right.

Either commit fully to massiveness or get out of the game.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #44 on: Today at 09:23:20 AM »

This post gave me a parsh

Thanks for the kind words......sorry my words don`t hold as much weight as your drivel,but I`ll attempt to try harder if you`ll consider forgiving me for shoving my cock down your moms throat 7 days a week.

OK, now I've got it out - just waiting for one more sexy insult...
T

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: Today at 09:39:31 AM »
Let me know as I will give you the stack to run and diet for free and it will 100% work for you as you have the conditioning, its just if you have the money . You will need maybe 1grands worth of pharma hgh so not much and 1 to 2grand of steroids and other bits and obviously the food. So coupke grand for the 6months just on drugs   But zero to hero in 6 months you will be  100+kg ripped.
yes but then you end up with palumbo feet and head size

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: Today at 10:08:34 AM »
This post gave me a parsh

OK, now I've got it out - just waiting for one more sexy insult...

Bette always gets me over the finish line one more time.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #47 on: Today at 03:44:10 PM »

Floppy knockers!  That'll do... :P
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #48 on: Today at 03:47:12 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: Today at 05:47:52 PM »

I jerked off to her musk melons quite often in my youth.