Author Topic: Girlfriends - Do you have one? Rough times?  (Read 26498 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: How to get over rough times in a relationship?
« Reply #175 on: March 13, 2012, 08:31:24 AM »
I am also a changed man where women are concerned.

I hope it isn't the case, but I find it difficult to conceive of a time when I will again trust a female in a romantic context.

you get caught once.

you'll never be a romantic again.
asstropin

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: March 13, 2012, 08:43:42 AM »
James, same year, different date and somewhat different circumstances.  I had broken up with her, only because I realized the necessity of the situation. 

She had made 2 comments that stood out during our relationship for which she desperately needed to be called on the carpet.  Plus, her mother was trying to get way too far into my business.

I didn't go so far as you did to see her, because I saw her almost every day because of our jobs.

Breaking up with her was like committing Seppuku and I knew the pain in my gut would last for a few months.  But that empty feeling was going to have to be, as it was well worth the trade off of dealing with her lunatic mother for the next 30 plus years (think of the Mom in Carrie, only a fringe Christian).  Her mother was so crazy that she told me that my grandfather, who had been the first president of our Catholic Church, served in WWII, was most certainly in hell because of his Catholic Faith. 

The next few months I went on a rampage of hook ups and I honestly felt like Patrick Bateman.  I simply wasn't there. 

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: March 13, 2012, 08:46:37 AM »
James, same year, different date and somewhat different circumstances.  I had broken up with her, only because I realized the necessity of the situation. 

She had made 2 comments that stood out during our relationship for which she desperately needed to be called on the carpet.  Plus, her mother was trying to get way too far into my business.

I didn't go so far as you did to see her, because I saw her almost every day because of our jobs.

Breaking up with her was like committing Seppuku and I knew the pain in my gut would last for a few months.  But that empty feeling was going to have to be, as it was well worth the trade off of dealing with her lunatic mother for the next 30 plus years (think of the Mom in Carrie, only a fringe Christian).  Her mother was so crazy that she told me that my grandfather, who had been the first president of our Catholic Church, served in WWII, was most certainly in hell because of his Catholic Faith. 

The next few months I went on a rampage of hook ups and I honestly felt like Patrick Bateman.  I simply wasn't there. 

can you explain ?
asstropin

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #178 on: March 13, 2012, 09:32:01 AM »
Pray to the lord  :)

No just kidding, give her a long rim job and stick a nice bouquet of flowers in one or more of her holes.

Thank me later :)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: March 13, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
Jon, realize I had been in a number of relationships prior to the one I am speaking of.  And anyone that tells you that they are still friends with their exes has no backbone.  I am friends with exactly one of my exes and that is because we both realize that our fondness for each other was borne out of intellectual respect.  We should have been contemporaries in our field, not intimate.

Besides, unless you have children with a person, why would you still want to know what is going on in their lives after you are broken up?  Wish them well, sure.  But do you want to talk to a girl about how she went shopping with her friends, or how she got drunk one night and ended up sleeping with a total loser? 

Anyhow, back to the original topic.  One of the comments that stood out to me was when she was doing something that had really annoyed me.  Her friends from "church" would meet up for fun every couple of weeks.  It was always innocent, they would make dinner, watch movies and play board games.  Well, I knew for a fact that one of the dorky dudes had expressed an interest in her, and was trying to drive a wedge between she and I.  I never blow up at a girl, but I did express my displeasure of her attending these gatherings where there was very clearly a person who was trying to poison our well.  She told me how much she loved me, wanted to have my children, etc. 

Somewhat jokingly she said:  "What are you going to do if I continue to go?  Break up with me?  You would never break up with me."  I gave her a cold look and calmly said:  "You want me to call your bluff?"  She responded that she was just joking and that I was her soulmate, yadda yadda yadda.

The other thing she told me is how her mother taught her that the man should always be more in love with the woman, than the woman is with the man.  That will keep a man honest.  I told her that her mother was crazy, and that a relationship is not a competition, and that you shouldn't keep score. 

Realize, much like James, up to this point in my life, this was the greatest sex I ever had.  This girl could cook up a storm, keep a home immaculate, and loved having sex.  What more could you ask for? 

But, a man has to have his principles.  And I don't care how hot, how horny, how good a cook a girl is, I wasn't going to let a comment like that slide.  From a psychological standpoint, her comment was what I call "planting a seed of doubt". 

1-dump her instantly

2-mother isuue dump her
asstropin

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2012, 10:19:43 AM »

1-dump her instantly

2-mother isuue dump her

Jon, I did break up with her.
In 2003.  I had earlier made a mistake of saying it was 2004.  It was '03.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Getbig Survey....How many GBers have a GF/ BF ???
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2012, 10:20:16 AM »
I have intimate but futureless sex with a mentally ill woman on a semiregular basis and am too busy/lazy/cynical to seek out a better woman for the long term, so I don't know what the hell to call that but thanks for making me put into words how lame it is.

lol good post
TEAM Nasser

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
serious thread about GF
« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2012, 10:55:36 AM »
How often do you see your girlfriend ? I see her twice a week knowing I can see her everyday but I don't want to. She asks me to see her more often than I do but man I like her and I know if I see her everyday all this will become boring and I'll break up with her

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: serious thread about GF
« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2012, 11:00:13 AM »
agree, i cant understand how people can see eachother everyday and not become bored. maybe it can, i dont know

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »
getbiggers only have BF I guess

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2012, 11:34:52 AM »
i'm too scared of emotional closeness with a female, so i just stick to fucking whores and trying to pick up females at the clubs

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2012, 11:38:51 AM »
Who cares how much you see your tranny girlfriend. Why make a thread about it.

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2012, 11:43:01 AM »
Who cares how much you see your tranny girlfriend. Why make a thread about it.

Because he is a incecure kid who need the approbation of what he do to make him feel good about his actions and his enourmous ears

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2012, 11:56:25 AM »
your girlfriend has a cock,

that is the problem

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Getbig Survey....How many GBers have a GF/ BF ???
« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »
usually i cant stand a girl anymore after I fuck her more than 3 times and I tend to avoid a girl if Im in love with her

hmm.. sounds like a good routine for optimal ho slayage with little or no emotional side effects. strongly considering to embrace this as a motto.

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Girlfriends - Do you have one? Rough times?
« Reply #190 on: March 14, 2012, 01:27:00 PM »
been with my shitbag girlfriend for 5 years,we have 2 kids.
shes ok i guess we get along ok since we dont see each other all that much which i think is key to lasting

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2012, 01:41:52 PM »
Just broke up with my girl after 4 years. Being single is weird as shit now.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #192 on: March 14, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »
Coming up a TLDR ...

I was done over once too. April 1, 2002. That bastard day got forever seared into my mind.

Changed me you know. I'm still changed because of that.

The last 10 years I've been in relationships on and off, but nothing came close the the fire and love I felt for her. Nothing came close.

I sort off got over it but still look at her pic on and off. Wondering what if. Some happy occasion where we went mountain climbing, another were we went paddling, walking, playing tennis. We looked young and happy. Smiling. I was so happy that time I was with her. True-always-goofy-smiling happiness. When she rang, when I saw her, when she touched me, my heart started fucking singing. I know, I know, so what?

But you know, perhaps the fire was too great and burnt us. That damned night she told me she 'wanted some space and come up for air' .... I'm not ashamed to say I drove around aimless in my car, sobbing like a little girl. I remember giving my phone to my best buddy so I couldn't call her and beg her to come back. For weeks I had no phone. That night, it rained heavy early evening and later I drove on some stretch of road near her town, just so I could feel close to her, hoping that me being near would melt her. For some reason I kept thinking; 'rain can melt ice. Rain can melt ice'. As long as it rained, I felt there was hope. God knows why. Perhaps I really got crazy the first few weeks after.

She lived an hour away from me in a different city and I would drive over twice a day, sometimes three times and just drive around, feeling closer because it was her city. When I drove past her flat and saw her car parked there, I died a little every time. We were so close man. We took her car and went racing on Sundays. Now it sat there, lonely in a car park on windy, warm, nostalgic, lonely Sunday afternoons, with just memories left. Just a few short weeks ago, we were so happy. We were in the car, happy. that's what I kept thinking. Yes yes, I did myself no favors. So what?

Aight, enough with the bitching. With a purely brutal effort of will, I forced myself to viciously cut her from my mind and snapped out of my funk. She never existed to me. After 3 months she got in touch, wondering how I was. I smashed my phone and burned my SIM card. Now try and get in touch with me bitch. All the while still I would've sold my mother into Africa as a prostitute to get her back. But I knew she was gone. Perhaps I should've begged, maybe she would've came back to me. Perhaps my life would've been TOTALLY different today, But it's the only way I felt somewhat in control. If only the littlest of control since inside me I was being tossed around as if in a never ending tempest.
I finally moved away from my town in 2004, across country away from that shitty past. The night before the removal truck came, I sent her a sms. Almost two years from last speaking to her. She sent back immediately that she was so happy that I got in touch and told her about me. I told her that I'm pleased we got to spend a short time together and we had a laugh about the old days. Her final sms was her wishing me 'happiness and a big green tree in my back garden', fuck knows what that meant, but it made me smile. These days when I wish somehow well for something, I always wish for them to have a big green tree in their backgardens. It does get its fair share of funny looks.

So 10 years later where am I? Cannot commit for too long because that fire I had with her isn't there anymore. Somehow it's gone. I look at girls and think 'The moment I'm sick of your vagina, you're gone'. I'm NOT scared of letting anyone in because nobody will truly ever match up so what pain can I possibly feel?

Anyway, enough of this. Gotta get to the gym. Legs. Fucking legs  >:(
I love ya man, but...........  outed

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2012, 02:41:56 PM »
I love ya man, but...........  outed

:D

Sorry, browsing my past posts to find a link I posted and stumbled upon this thread.

Funny to read my past writings on this topic. Makes me remember certain things. Nice thoughts actually.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2012, 02:48:38 PM »
I'm curios as to how many people here are actually in a serious (1 year)...or semi-serious (6 months) relationship.

I ask GF/BF because there is Tbombz in the mix as well ;D

this isn't a contest either, or me trying to brag...I am sure there are other GBers with attractive girls...we are GBers after all...just wondering how many dudes here are in a committed thing, and how they make it work, what concessions and compromises they have had to make (if any) to stay in a relationship
I'm married and happy. Wife and I went to the Hard Rock the other night. We saw a lot of single desperate guys hoping to get some ass. Most probably went home alone. Most here say they enjoy the single life but I highly doubt it. Going home to an empty house every night seems like a lonely and sad existence.
T

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2012, 02:50:16 PM »
Finally met a great girl who will do anything for me after a string of shitty dramatic relationships. However I am not as attracted to this girl physically as I am to a lot of women. Am I stupid for staying because she is an incredible woman, or am I finally growing up and realizing looks aren't everything?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
Finally met a great girl who will do anything for me after a string of shitty dramatic relationships. However I am not as attracted to this girl physically as I am to a lot of women. Am I stupid for staying because she is an incredible woman, or am I finally growing up and realizing looks aren't everything?
Looks fade personality is forever. You're welcome.
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2012, 02:57:54 PM »
I'm married and happy. Wife and I went to the Hard Rock the other night. We saw a lot of single desperate guys hoping to get some ass. Most probably went home alone. Most here say they enjoy the single life but I highly doubt it. Going home to an empty house every night seems like a lonely and sad existence.

It sure is if you're a type of person that can't function too well alone. It sucks then.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2012, 03:04:15 PM »
It sure is if you're a type of person that can't function too well alone. It sucks then.
I did function well alone. I didn't get married until I was in my thirties. I don't believe anyone should get married until they are past their twenties. In your twenties you don't know who you are or what you want. Now that I'm married I am a lot happier. I have my best friend who I know will be there for me in the end.
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2012, 03:08:54 PM »
I'm curios as to how many people here are actually in a serious (1 year)...or semi-serious (6 months) relationship.

I ask GF/BF because there is Tbombz in the mix as well ;D

this isn't a contest either, or me trying to brag...I am sure there are other GBers with attractive girls...we are GBers after all...just wondering how many dudes here are in a committed thing, and how they make it work, what concessions and compromises they have had to make (if any) to stay in a relationship

me and the girlfriend get along great.

Wife hates her tho   ;D

240 or wakeupyouredreamingprick .