Author Topic: Beast!  (Read 10726 times)

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
Re: Beast!
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »
Ah, but they do matter.  Heiko carries as much muscle as anyone, which is plain to see, but he has poor shape and aesthetics and places accordingly.

Point taken. He never wins anything, but I don't think half the pro's should even be pro's. And by that I mean regarded as "the best bodybuilding has to offer".

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006, 03:44:37 AM »
i tell you y we wre seein shitty physics now, its because back in the 70s and 80s everyone wanted to be a bb so u had more people competing nd out of those 1000 people that wanted to be bb there were lyk 5-10 amatuers that had good lines, symmetrical and asthetic ect. but now a days no one wants to be a bb nd the few that make it to pro status is because the judges have no choice but to give pro cards to amatuers wit crappy bodies

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2006, 08:03:24 AM »
I think Leather Back looks great!
X

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 08:12:21 AM »
I think Leather Back looks great!

LOL LOL
 "leather back"

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2006, 08:17:11 AM »
;D
Look at the striations on the trpas...eat your heart out Dorian :D

Tiny waist!

Boom!

I'm guessing this guy was just sitting in the audience and just decided to step on stage as a joke.  Can anyone validate this ???

Looks like George "the animal Steel", shaved and younger.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2006, 09:19:49 AM »
Combination of bad genetics and not enough gear, imho..These guys will never have th physique to break into the pros, but they keep killing themselves. I realised the reality a long tim ago.. :( always dreamed about going fa rin bodybuilding...but it takes spme special genes to do it...otherwise its not worth the gear you have to take tomake up for it and keep up with the gifted ones.

Shawn, you look amazing in that pic. Thats when youwon the nationals..id be proud of that too, it puts our greek statues to shame!

8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2006, 10:57:09 AM »
Looks like the "Berlin Wall" is now a curtain... ;D
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 01:28:08 PM »
Yes you should have.  We take things to literate here.  Also, if 6'1" is the new average it is the first time I have ever been average in anything.  Usually way above or way below.  Oh god!