Author Topic: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 143 Dead  (Read 5057 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 143 Dead
« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2024, 02:20:47 PM »
The profit hoMohammed wanted desperately to be accepted as a prophet by the Jewish people.  They did not as to them, the age of prophets was over.  So...hoMohammed did as Joseph Smith and others have done after him.  They made up their own religion based loosely upon whatever religion they chose so as to be easier to assimilate others into joining.

Fuck islime and fuck any that feel or think it is the same as the Faith of the Nazarene. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2024, 05:28:13 AM »
Russia should join forces with the West to erradicate all terrorist nations groups from the world. And i mean everyone.

&ab_channel=Vlkoslak

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Re: Mass Shooting in Moscow - At Least 137 Dead
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2024, 04:25:39 PM »
I know a few Muslims and there is nothing wrong with them.

They have even complained to me about extremist Muslims who they think are morons. Not all Muslims are extremists. And I do appreciate their more traditional views. Yes.

Define "extreme Muslim" and define "extreme nazis".

During Vichy France, were random Arayans suiciding bombing civilians?

Only in Islam is suicide bombing the barometer for extreme behavior.

This is literally how Muslim culture wears you down in every day life. They're great 1 on 1, probably my preferred people on average. But in large groups over time they start expecting more and more and tearing down your culture and values more and more.

It's a boiling frog religion, the middle east suffers from the same problems. You get a nice country freer from Islam and it one by one their freedoms start slipping. 

Iran was free back in the day, the revolution ended all that, but Iran is in no way rare. It's the constant cycle of the religion. You can read their history, every country goes through periods of liberalization and freedom and then a reversion back to 700ad.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2024, 04:31:33 PM »

Define "extreme Muslim" and define "extreme nazis".

During Vichy France, were random Arayans suiciding bombing civilians?

Only in Islam is suicide bombing the barometer for extreme behavior.

This is literally how Muslim culture wears you down in every day life. They're great 1 on 1, probably my preferred people on average. But in large groups over time they start expecting more and more and tearing down your culture and values more and more.

It's a boiling frog religion, the middle east suffers from the same problems. You get a nice country freer from Islam and it one by one their freedoms start slipping. 

Iran was free back in the day, the revolution ended all that, but Iran is in no way rare. It's the constant cycle of the religion. You can read their history, every country goes through periods of liberalization and freedom and then a reversion back to 700ad.

Moderate muslims will side with radical muslims before they side with Westerners

Moderate Mulsims never condemn terrorist attacks by radicals.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2024, 04:44:59 PM »
all muslims and jews will be slain by the mighty fist of jesus

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2024, 04:48:35 PM »
They didn't just condemn themselves they condemned any family they have living. Russians are ruthless, they can only hope its quick. But more likely Siberian prison in solitary forever.

Wait till they get to Black Dolphin....they are so fucked
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2024, 04:58:24 PM »
islime and its adherents should not be tolerated in Civilized Lands.  Do not suffer a spider to live in your home.  Democrats adore islime because of its pedophile founder and its treatment of women and children.  Democrats are the party of pedo pals and they worship islime.
The one religion I think could disappear off  earth and humanity would be better for it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2024, 08:55:38 PM »
Moderate muslims will side with radical muslims before they side with Westerners

Moderate Mulsims never condemn terrorist attacks by radicals.

Well said & so True , yet many morons think they have Muslim friends  ::)
Never ever trust a Muslim