Author Topic: Today at the gym (whats wrong with those guys)  (Read 9784 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Today at the gym (whats wrong with those guys)
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2011, 07:06:53 AM »
beat me if you can

survive if I let you

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2011, 07:27:45 AM »
His kicks were literally few inches away from my face, I could feel the wave of air. wtf...hes in his 40's and im in my early 20's..would it be "appropriate" to knock his teeth out right at the spot?
???? really what a douchebag, lol!
punch him right away in the face....or headbutt him.. even better!
most kickboxers are lousy streetfighters anyway, lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2011, 07:58:20 AM »

Maybe he walked into a spider web you that didn't see.....

;D :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2011, 09:04:03 AM »
???? really what a douchebag, lol!
punch him right away in the face....or headbutt him.. even better!
most kickboxers are lousy streetfighters anyway, lol!

;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2011, 09:07:18 AM »
I was working out minding my own business.

Did a set of bb rows, I would say "heavy".. finished the set and walked tll the corner to take a breath and rest.

There was a man in his 40's..probably a kickboxer or something..as I was passing in front of him to my next set he started throwing punches to the air and kicks, pretty fast I would say but who cares.

whats the purpose of this? probably to "intimidate" me or something?  ::)
he felt threatened and dominated by other men including you and wanted to show you that he could dominate you with his fists and feet if he wanted to, but basically he s restraining himself from killing every other males because he s too wise for that. He's too humble. If you feel bad somewhere, dont go in that place, period. These people are so frustrated about their own lives. Their fat wife, or their divorce, their kids who dont love them and they dont love, their shitty job, their shity physique, being old and knowing some younger people are smarter than you sooner and will have a better life...

Proof you can be 14 y/o or 40 y/o and be inconceivaly insecure and immature.

On a side note, this is why the gym is for morons. At some point, after some years, if you dont get sick of it it means you ve become a moron too, and adapted by following a moronic attitude to fit with them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »
he felt threatened and dominated by other men including you and wanted to show you that he could dominate you with his fists and feet if he wanted to, but basically he s restraining himself from killing every other males because he s too wise for that. He's too humble. If you feel bad somewhere, dont go in that place, period. These people are so frustrated about their own lives. Their fat wife, or their divorce, their kids who dont love them and they dont love, their shitty job, their shity physique, being old and knowing some younger people are smarter than you sooner and will have a better life...

On a side note, this is why the gym is for morons. At some point, after some years, if you dont get sick of it it means you ve become a moron too, and adapted by following a moronic attitude to fit with them.

Qft I can't stand going to the gym anymore. Just seems childish and a waste of time.  Yet another reason why I do hit/'max ot style training   

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2011, 11:14:19 PM »

I agree man, gyms seem to attract all kinds of weirdos.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
LOL...spot on.

I used to see this all the time at Golds Venice...guy practicing the discus throw...another shadow boxing...pretty funny to watch

A guy at my gym always leans on the front counter.  I asked him why and he said because it's an ice machine.  I replied, it's a mirage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2013, 10:45:47 PM »
Quote from: Chick
LOL...spot on.

I used to see this all the time at Golds Venice...guy practicing the discus throw...another shadow boxing...pretty funny to watch

welcome back, Bob Chic!   We missed ya here.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2013, 11:03:32 PM »
I was working out minding my own business.

Did a set of bb rows, I would say "heavy".. finished the set and walked tll the corner to take a breath and rest.

There was a man in his 40's..probably a kickboxer or something..as I was passing in front of him to my next set he started throwing punches to the air and kicks, pretty fast I would say but who cares.

whats the purpose of this? probably to "intimidate" me or something?  ::)
He was signalling you for a pose off, you should have crushed him with a most muscular pose while pulling furious intense faces.
V

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2013, 11:43:27 PM »
its to show other people that bbing is just a complement for his sport.

people to ashamed to claim they re bber or just to bad at it generally use the "bbing is a support for other sport" argument.
asstropin

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2013, 12:16:13 AM »
because his talents are not necessarily visible until he performs them... the physical actions were to ensure the people around were made well aware of his skill aquisition

His skill in hitting nothing but air? I crack up when people shadow box as if it makes them better. All they do is just ruin their form and timing.

all drugs - TPPIIP

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2013, 12:53:23 AM »

i always though that gyms are repair for nuts people but there no other place where ton's of plate and bar are available.
but if i'm aware of that fact, does that mean i'm not in a moronic attitude.
asstropin