Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 190953 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2014, 05:42:04 AM »
sup booty! I'm glad to be back, I already feel warm to be posting here. I absolutely train my legs  8)
I remember your legs was your best muscle group .

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2014, 05:43:26 AM »
IS DEVILSMILE BACK ON GETBIG???? :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2014, 05:44:30 AM »
Beautiful and very feisty. Best compo on a girl.
Thank you.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2014, 05:45:52 AM »
I remember your legs was your best muscle group .

I saw what you did there  ;D. But yeah, it's easy to have legs as the best body part when you're a twink  :D , they're still my best group. I managed to squat 225 for 23 deep without a belt smoothly. I had a long lay off from all weightlifting because I got a rotation on my back, got really depressed, but I'm coming back. Might post some anus shots some time (no homo)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2014, 05:49:23 AM »
IS DEVILSMILE BACK ON GETBIG???? :D

This time I'm here to stay, bruh :D ! I actually got prety bad injury in 2012 which got me very miserable so I just stoped posting, and the injury followed me for 2 years until I took a long lay off, been training for 6 months now, I'm getting some back. Tempted to take an oral cycle but I whanna do some pr's naturally first  8)

how is you my friend  8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2014, 05:49:34 AM »
Bigmc's

they are flowing right now stud  :-*
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2014, 05:50:09 AM »
would it be the case cyp that lob has more hair on her chest than on her head

#team weave

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2014, 05:51:31 AM »
This time I'm here to stay, bruh :D ! I actually got prety bad injury in 2012 which got me very miserable so I just stoped posting, and the injury followed me for 2 years until I took a long lay off, been training for 6 months now, I'm getting some back. Tempted to take an oral cycle but I whanna do some pr's naturally first  8)

how is you my friend  8)

I understand it fully my friend!

Hope everything changes for you for the Better now! You have suffered enough!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2014, 05:51:50 AM »

that cracks me up every time

maybe I have issues  ;D
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2014, 05:52:08 AM »
I saw what you did there  ;D. But yeah, it's easy to have legs as the best body part when you're a twink  :D , they're still my best group. I managed to squat 225 for 23 deep without a belt smoothly. I had a long lay off from all weightlifting because I got a rotation on my back, got really depressed, but I'm coming back. Might post some anus shots some time (no homo)
You were the model, so it's okay to be a twig.  :D  Well done on the squats!  Sorry to hear about your back and depression is horrible. I am glad you are feeling better now.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: June 27, 2014, 05:56:45 AM »
I understand it fully my friend!

Hope everything changes for you for the Better now! You have suffered enough!

thanks a lot brother! It's all good, I'm already loving the training, now I just got to keep at it  :)

You were the model, so it's okay to be a twig.  :D  Well done on the squats!  Sorry to hear about your back and depression is horrible. I am glad you are feeling better now.

THanks a lot!  I have to admit, I read a couple of hundred my old posts and I felt a little sick inside. Boy was I 'out' there. No more of that crap, I've changed!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2014, 06:03:45 AM »
This was funny as hell, "I like boots as much as anyone, I means she's a solid 7!"

Smooth, lethal, heart broking  :P

oh yeah, hi all, I thought I'd come back here. I read couple of dozen threads and I've got to admit I miss this place too much 8)
You were the topic of a conversation the other day, good to see it wasn't you shooting up women like a frustrated virgin. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2014, 06:04:50 AM »
It's a weave. So apparently it's okay to have fake hair but not fake tits!

Lobs?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2014, 06:06:13 AM »
You were the topic of a conversation the other day, good to see it wasn't you shooting up women like a frustrated virgin. 8)

HAHAHA! I read about that guy, crazy as hell. I can't believe there was a time when I shared some of his views. Poor guy, I could've talked him out of it. I worship the female now days, from one extreme to another  :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2014, 06:12:26 AM »
Lobs?

That's cracking me up here.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2014, 06:13:11 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2014, 06:15:35 AM »
I think I've got the Brits figured out...

They cant help but knight.. that cultural heritage of knighthood and all. Maybe Bigmc and Skorp were knights of the round table in past lives?  ???

Any way it's commendable on some level, looking out for the weak and all. You can tell us Americans don't have that so much.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2014, 06:16:48 AM »

I did a centrefold where I wore bed socks and lay on a bed with daises.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2014, 06:19:00 AM »
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2014, 06:21:45 AM »
I think I've got the Brits figured out...

They cant help but knight.. that cultural heritage of knighthood and all. Maybe Bigmc and Skorp were knights of the round table in past lives?  ???

Any way it's commendable on some level, looking out for the weak and all. You can tell us Americans don't have that so much.
I am far from weak... That much is apparent. And incase you hadn't noticed, there are many Americans who have shown support. I think that threads about me bring out so many diverse people... I have my haters but as many if not more, supporters. The gimmicks/ crazy trolls always join in. In general it's always unpredictable and chaotic.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2014, 06:26:41 AM »
Booty

I think of your kids while I masturbate...and their father.

Try harder. You are boring me already.  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2014, 06:31:55 AM »
I have to agree with shockwave to a degree, the knighting crap is ridiculous. booty is alright and she has a nice luscious ass, and women love the attention in general so it might seem booty is looking to get worshiped for all the good loving she gets. And a woman talks trash differently than men because they are two differend species prety much, but that shouldn't get things twisted.

I'm sure booty would be just fine if she wasn't on a spotlight neither... I also saw some of the more explict pictures of booty  ;D  . But the stuff she did in my opinion is what women are allowed to do. When a man goes kai greene on himself it's just wrong and not the same  :-X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2014, 06:33:08 AM »
I'm sure booty would be just fine if she wasn't on a spotlight neither... I also saw some of the more explict pictures of booty  ;D  . But the stuff she did in my opinion is what women are allowed to do. When a man goes kai greene on himself it's just wrong and not the same  :-X

+1

No turning back from Grapefruit-shenanigans (and worse!)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2014, 06:37:07 AM »
I have to agree with shockwave to a degree, the knighting crap is ridiculous. booty is alright and she has a nice luscious ass, and women love the attention in general so it might seem booty is looking to get worshiped for all the good loving she gets. And a woman talks trash differently than men because they are two differend species prety much, but that shouldn't get things twisted.

She would be. I think she's feeling insecure and is in need of attention, and she must not be getting it IRL so she gets it here.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2014, 06:42:56 AM »
+1

No turning back from Grapefruit-shenanigans (and worse!)

kai is insane... but he has a rough background. Kai doesn't have to do those things anymore, but he had to do nasty stuff to be where he's now and you can tell he has a feminine touch in his posing routines, gayest stuff I have ever seen.