Author Topic: Explain to me how this jets employee can break the very rule pats broke  (Read 2179 times)

body88

These pictures are from the game vs the pats. The one in which the commissioner himself said the tape confiscated from the pats IN NO WAY had any outcome on the game. The same guy who allowed Belichick to state the pats had never used side line tape for anything other then advanced scouting. because if they did Goodel would never agree to let Bill make that statement.

This guy is on the sideline with a video machine filming signs. He then points the camera at the pats sideline several times when the d is on the field. Now heres the kicker. Look at the last two pictures I posted. Top right corner. Same guy pointing his camera Directly at the pats defensive signal tossers. Funny how the pats get nailed for having video equipment on the field. And a jets employee points his cam towards the pats all game and nothing happens. fact is Bill didnt send anyone to get the jets guy. The jets got killed so they leaked this. Only problem is the commish stated the tape had no outcome on that game. The jets are making excuses here. Mangini was the defensive coordinator for the pats during there sb runs. BB taught him everything he knows. he brought him into the leauge. Mangini is a cheat!

Notice the top right hand corner directly to the left of the first down marker. The guy is filimg the pats sideline when the sings are being thrown to set the d

Look at the guy with the white polo on to the top far right. Now look to his direct right. Yup same camera man filming the pats sideline when the pats defense is on the field getting set. A clear and blatent violation of the rule the pats broke. 100 percent proof peopledo this shit all the time. So much for the pats are the only one with video cams thing

Same logo on his shirt as the rat fink Mangini

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Explain to me how this jets employee can break the very rule pats broke
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 07:12:14 AM »
You're obsessed, get over it. While the Pats have been caught multiple times doing this, no one else is facing a $750k fine and loss of a first round pick. Why are you so intent on condoning cheating? Are you really that desperate to get back to the AFC title game and lose again? It's kind of sad you take "winning" so seriously that you're willing to push the brink just to secure a victory.  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 07:18:43 AM »
Hahaha,Body88 take it easy killer ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 07:20:56 AM »
Bottom line, the Patsies got caught. And I hope any other team resulting to these cheating methods are fined as well.

If I was a Pats fan, I'd be more pissed at Belichick than anything.

Sorry Body88 your perfect team isn't so perfect.

Go Bills!

body88

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 07:25:02 AM »
You're obsessed, get over it. While the Pats have been caught multiple times doing this, no one else is facing a $750k fine and loss of a first round pick. Why are you so intent on condoning cheating? Are you really that desperate to get back to the AFC title game and lose again? It's kind of sad you take "winning" so seriously that you're willing to push the brink just to secure a victory.  ::)

They where not caught mutiple times.

body88

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 07:30:48 AM »
Bottom line, the Patsies got caught. And I hope any other team resulting to these cheating methods are fined as well.

If I was a Pats fan, I'd be more pissed at Belichick than anything.

Sorry Body88 your perfect team isn't so perfect.

Go Bills!

I never said they where perfect. Look at what Miami did to them last year. I said they deserved to be punished for getting bagged trying to exploit a loophole. As you can see above the jets where apparently doing the same thing. Technically the pats didnt caught doing anything other then having a video device on the field taping during a game. Goodel himself said the tape had no bearing on the outcome of the game. He also allowed Beli to say he had never used any tape to try to figure out sigss during game time as the rules states. if he thought Bill did that there is no way he makes the offical statement. Beli would have been suspended. Not fined one of there trillion draft picks.

They where fined for taping signals with a camcorder. They never used them for anything.

Further more a lot of this is driven by what you just said. The media called the pats perfect, not the pats. The patriots didnt create the persona they had, the talking heads did. Dont blame the patriots for how the media percieved them.

The facts are a lot of the witch hunt mentality is jelousy over the pats accomplishments over the years. Look at Heinz Ward claims the pats knew there offensive plays. Anyone with a brain knows this would be impossible. Offensive sings are sent via nfl sanctioned headset's. You cannot tamper with them. There are no hand signals involved. Not to mention the game was held in pit. With MANGINI running the defense. Ward and others now have a nice little excuse even if it it blatently impossible. Think before you talk heinz.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 07:42:17 AM »
Geez,that some team the Pats got going.
1 guy suspended for juicing.
team looses a draft pick and fined for cheating.
Head coach bangin a married secretary.
QB knocking up a model and leaving her for another.

and the biggest sin of all their star QB photographed in a YANKEE HAT!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

;) ;D

body88

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 08:00:24 AM »
Geez,that some team the Pats got going.
1 guy suspended for juicing.
team looses a draft pick and fined for cheating.
Head coach bangin a married secretary.
QB knocking up a model and leaving her for another.

and the biggest sin of all their star QB photographed in a YANKEE HAT!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

;) ;D

I agree the pats have a pretty good team

Rodney was suspended for hgh not juice

The pats where not fined for "cheating" The tape was never used in the game as said the Comish. They where fined for video taping signals for later use with a illegal device. The illegal device was the rule violation.

Beli banged a divoced woman. He was also divorced. The hubby got pissed and claimed beli was reason for divorce.

Brady dated the tv star not model for three years. Found out she was prego after the split. Took responsbility for his kid.

The yankees hat, well he is just trying to blend in out in NYC  ;)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 08:41:30 AM »
Body88,

You said on another thread that losing a first round draft pick as a penalty is not so severe because the Pats have the Niners 1st rounder for 2008.

Bro....that's a severe punishment. Ask the Pats if they feel if the punishment hurts.

Secondly, as far as Ray Lewis using Hgh, so what?

As long as there isn't a test in the NFL for hgh, then I guarantee that more then 25% of the NFL uses it, including several members of your beloved Pats.

Rodney Harrison admitted it because he had to. He wasn't smart enough to pay cash for it and he got caught.

body88

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 09:05:19 AM »
Body88,

You said on another thread that losing a first round draft pick as a penalty is not so severe because the Pats have the Niners 1st rounder for 2008.

Bro....that's a severe punishment. Ask the Pats if they feel if the punishment hurts.

Secondly, as far as Ray Lewis using Hgh, so what?

As long as there isn't a test in the NFL for hgh, then I guarantee that more then 25% of the NFL uses it, including several members of your beloved Pats.

Rodney Harrison admitted it because he had to. He wasn't smart enough to pay cash for it and he got caught.

Losing a first round penalty is to harsh for this. My point was Goodel went overboard and the penatly was still pretty light. He had to act like a tough guy. Thats his m-o! Yet he didnt even suspend Bill? not for a single game? They have so many picks in the 2008 draft if he wanted to really punish the pats, Roger would have done much much more. The pats are stacked as is, those pics are not imperative to them like a team who is building. not to mentino they had two first rounders. Roger knesw that. Looks like he was the harsh tough guy, but in reality not really. The pats have there core already. The team (aside from the lb position is very young). They got there entire line and secondary through the draft. offensive line tight ends etc etc. The pats where not penalized for cheating bro. That tape was never used for anything. My point was you are saying not to justfiy what the pats attempted to do because "everyone is doing it".  Yet you justify what lewis is doing claiming there is no test for hgh, and at least 25 percent of players are doing it. Aka everyone does it. Since ray is not as dumb as Rodney (to get caught) he is not cheating if he is taking hgh. Of course he is!

My friend its all relative. The pats didnt get busted for cheating says Goodel. They got busted for having illegal video equipment on the field ( like the jets did above) and trying to exploit a loophole in the rules that could have led to cheating.

Thats why Belichick was allowed to make the statement that he never used any scouting video to cheat during a game, and Goodel flat out said the tape has ZERO effect on the jets game.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 09:08:11 AM »
Body not at all getting how much of a NE FANATIC he is, unable to see the situatioin clearly.

The league warned teams in the off-season about doing this, mainly because it was felt that NE had been doing it. The penatly is absolutely appropriate, good call by the commish-no way to know (yet) just how long this crap's been going on.

What a smear on NE, entirely self-created.

body88

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 09:12:36 AM »
Body not at all getting how much of a NE FANATIC he is, unable to see the situatioin clearly.

The league warned teams in the off-season about doing this, mainly because it was felt that NE had been doing it. The penatly is absolutely appropriate, good call by the commish-no way to know (yet) just how long this crap's been going on.

What a smear on NE, entirely self-created.

Prove it was because of the patriots. And no anti patriot opinion banter does not count. What NFL person said they sent a memo out because of the pats. The only team officialy investigated for cheating last year was the dolphins after they stole NE's audibles off illegal tapes they bought. Could the memo have to do with them to?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 09:15:41 AM »
Prove it was because of the patriots. And no anti patriot opinion banter does not count. What NFL person said they sent a memo out because of the pats. The only team officialy investigated for cheating last year was the dolphins after they stole NE's audibles of illegal tapes they bought. Could the memo have to do with them to?

Nothing has to be proven; you're completely biased, can't see it clearly.

What a blow to NE-here with all that talent and coaching, resorting to this crap.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 09:21:34 AM »
I think the punishment was fair...
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 09:40:14 AM »

I love it. All these haters are completely ignoring the fact that the Jets did exactly the same thing the Pats did. All they want to do is focus on the Pats and ignore the Jets. Nice job.

body88

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 09:41:22 AM »
Nothing has to be proven; you're completely biased, can't see it clearly.

What a blow to NE-here with all that talent and coaching, resorting to this crap.

What are  you talking about? the pats where caught filming with an illegal device. Thats where the beef is. Stealing signs is 100 percent legal. Using a cam to record them even if for later use is not. A loophole the pats didnt get away with. Roger Goodel himself said the tape had no outcome on the game vs the jets. Face it bro, the jets got smashed with no spying advantage at all. The pats where fined for violating a league rule that could have lead to cheating. Read the statement by the commissioner of the league. Where does he say the pats cheated?

I am biased because I dared you to prove the NFL sent out a memo last year all because of the patriots? That is not true. And if it is show me who in the NFL sent it. People are just making crap up.

You are reading opinion articles and claiming they are facts. Nothing has to be proven to make it true? Haha yea thats how the real world works.

The fact is the pats where caught taping signals with an illegal device. Goodel then fined the pats for this offense. Goodel then flat out said the tape had NOTHING to do with the pats win on sunday. He then allowed Belichick to issue a statement in which he said he never used any signal footage to cheat during a game. its all there and you don't like how the bash party is just that. A bash party based on ill will and made up facts.

What the pats did was stupid. They deserve to be punished. But they didn't cheat in that game. All the haters can ignore the jets doing exactly the same thing!!! The pictures are irrefutable.

body88

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2007, 06:10:30 PM »
How can this be ignored?

http://coloyan.com/society/s091607