Author Topic: King Kamali  (Read 21602 times)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: King Kamali
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2007, 05:46:01 PM »
Worked out with King Kamali tonight. Uploading pictures now.

Discuss.

wow....there should be a huge amazing discussion over this  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »
I will tell Jim to pull little trick on you now... ;)

Ha, Jim knows I'm waaay to smart for "tricks" :D

The Coach

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2007, 06:16:50 PM »
Watch King at the Ironman 2008...after 16 weeks of doing "something" twice a day and being Munzer-like ripped coming showtime... ;) eating 3 times the calories your "sorry old school ass" is doing right now... ;D

Only Muntzer has been able to achieve "Muntzer" like ripped. No body since then. Eating 3 times the calories that I'm eating only means one thing :'(

It is nothing like suffering for the sake of suffering (as we don't know any better but to starve ourselves and than rebound after the show like a blow-fish...)

At least I won't look like a blowfish the DAY of the show....and don't worry your pretty little head, I'll have the rebound undercontol just fine. Besides, it's how you look the day of the show, you should know that!!

By the time your honeymoon is over Coach - you'll get divorce threat as - borderline obese groom who looked completely different at the wedding day ceremony.

Harsh.........besides I can't afford another DIVORCE, you should no that too ;D

Can she get a refund if she is not happy with her "purchase"...?

;D ;D ;D

OK - just kidding...

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »
.... The workout you've mentioned would be a good one for housewives to tone up ;D

haha, tamali is pushing brutal 25 pounders on the hack squat  :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2007, 06:42:48 PM »

as i said before this kind of workout is very tough. tougher than it looks
irongearco.com

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2007, 06:45:27 PM »
as i said before this kind of workout is very tough. tougher than it looks

yes, it still looks funny nevertheless

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2007, 07:01:14 PM »
Care to try this kind of workout and see if you are NOT going to look very muscular...?

Milos,

Do you have the workouts written somewhere on the net that you do for other bodyparts?

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »
Worked out with King Kamali tonight. Uploading pictures now.

Discuss.

Can King improve his arms? 
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2007, 09:28:07 PM »

His legs look damn good from pressing that weight.  Why dont you post your pics pushing the amount of weight King is?  Then we can critique your physique from the "heavy" weight you push around.  I am sure your just as big and an IFBB pro.  Loser.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2007, 09:44:26 PM »

We did (10 reps each, no stop between exercises) this cycle 2x:
--smith machine squats on toes
--wide stance squats to a bench
--regular squats
--smith machine squats - wide to bench
--smith machine squats - normal
--front squats
--leg press w/ legs wide
--let extensions
--leg press - normal
--***then those sissy squats on the hack machine***
--hack machine - normal stance
--smith machine squats - 1 leg at a time
--hack squats -- all the way down, using your glutes to push you back up

Hah, I knew it'd be something like that.  I'm willing to bet that I'd definitely hurl if I tried that.  Looks like it would be a pretty good fat loss workout too.

Do you guys cycle intensity like that or is it always a lot of supersetted stuff?

From the perspective of a visitor to the gym its pretty awesome that you can pull that workout off without having to wait for equipment.   

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2007, 09:56:14 PM »
Why wouldn't he?

He cannot be bothered ANYMORE (or any less ;D)...In reality he did ask me WHY would I even bother responding to bunch of "haters"...

I told him that most of the getbiggers are NOT the haters...Instead they are true fans of bodybuilding...little frustrated (mostly as they follow ridiculous programs /monkey see-monkey do principle/...with no results...or starve themselves as they don't know how to efficiently diet....etc) but still caring enough to express themselves giving their valuable opinions...

Now - if opinions are interpreted as "compliments" nobody has a problem...but if it is criticism - a lot of insecure people get offended rather than realizing - this "hater" told me so and so...and instead of telling him to FOFF (F and OFF) I should thank him for caring enough for me to give me constructive criticism...

Obviously fan is making it obvious that he/she is familiar with me...what I am doing...etc and cares enough for me to publicly tell everyone he/she invested so much time analyzing me that he/she even created OPINION about me...

Well, even though there is so much more I can say about this...THIS IS a bottom line.

Getbig fans care the most - as they are loudest and most persistent (giving so many constructive criticisms - I can't even count them all...)

As the matter of fact - I think I should start a new LOVE GETBIG THREAD - where we can tell each other how much we LOVE and appreciate each other...  ;D

Even people who were endlessly polite to King were often snapped at.  I'm really talking about Mayhem when I say that because he didn't get a lot of polite discussion here.    Even constructive criticism was met with hostility from King.  He really doesn't like hearing anything negative from online people.  No idea whether he's different with people who are helping him for shows.

I know you'll say nothing on this matter but his arms have looked pretty funky for a while now.  It should be interesting to see if you can make any headway with that situation.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2007, 10:28:46 PM »
If Milos can give Kamali arms, a flat stomach, a chest, calves, quad sweep and forearms....he should replace David Copperfield in Vegas.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2007, 10:31:51 PM »
If Milos can give Kamali arms, a flat stomach, a chest, calves, quad sweep and forearms....he should replace David Copperfield in Vegas.

Excellent post!
HAHA, RON.....

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2007, 10:56:44 PM »
Milos, when did you and King bury the hatchet?  I would love to see him ripped for the Ironman.

1- What hatchet?

2- Be there!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2007, 11:41:47 PM »
Is Kamali just another deluded bodybuilder? 

He is now claiming to be the 'Howard Stern of Professional Bodybuilding'....hahahahaha.

King, get over yourself already! 

Yes, we know; you despise the internet-haters, your wife still loves you and you will be back, bigger, more ripped and with no gut in 2008....hahahahahaha.

Not hating King, just confused!

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2007, 12:36:28 AM »
not defending kamali, just pointing out that this is flat out wrong. your spine is no more compressed at the bottom of a box squat (which this is a stupid variant of) than it is with a normal squat. the bar doesn't weigh more when you sit down, the only way you can hurt yourself is if you drop full-speed onto the thing. regardless, he's using roughly 175-205 pounds depending on what that smith's bar weighs. hardly damaging weights.

The problem is that if you fail to decelerate the weight before hitting the bench with your buttocks, you will get a very swift decelaration, and this deceleration wil be absorbed by the spine. Slipped or ruptured discs could be the result.

CD

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2007, 12:40:16 AM »

Kings chest is actually pretty good.
No doubt about it...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2007, 01:36:40 AM »
King has problems coming in paper-thin and crisp.

He needs to watch the 'spilling over' as well. 

It is safe to say, if Shari can keep the 'abs in' and work on 'the lines' anything is possible in 2008

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2007, 03:33:09 AM »
Hah, I knew it'd be something like that.  I'm willing to bet that I'd definitely hurl if I tried that.  Looks like it would be a pretty good fat loss workout too.

Do you guys cycle intensity like that or is it always a lot of supersetted stuff?

From the perspective of a visitor to the gym its pretty awesome that you can pull that workout off without having to wait for equipment.   

I only ask myself if this workout is beneficial for a natural.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2007, 06:55:26 AM »

Allow me to rephrase...King's side chest pose is awful because his ribcage is extremely shallow...nothing pops in that pose. He has "sunken chest syndrome".

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2007, 06:59:13 AM »

Allow me to rephrase...King's side chest pose is awful because his ribcage is extremely shallow...nothing pops in that pose. He has "sunken chest syndrome".

affy

« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2007, 11:49:42 AM »
King has an amazing chest and back, especially his traps

the main problem with him is, his flaws are so horrible that they overshadow his strengths.  Example...his arms are pathetic to the point that you don't give a shit he has massive delts

The Coach

« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »

It is nothing like suffering for the sake of suffering

Old school Milos......Old school..........

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2007, 07:36:01 AM »
His legs look damn good from pressing that weight.  Why dont you post your pics pushing the amount of weight King is?  Then we can critique your physique from the "heavy" weight you push around.  I am sure your just as big and an IFBB pro.  Loser.

LMAO!!! HAHAHA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2007, 07:57:06 AM »
1- What hatchet?

2- Be there!
i remember reading a column in Musclemag a few years ago where you were ripping apart King's body and said something like "so it wouldn't be a bad idea of Kamali actually started working out and lifting some weights"