Author Topic: "the bachelor tv show" legalized male ho prostitution without the money?  (Read 1739 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
watched it last night for the first time, (hey there was nothing else on! laugh) but as i'm watching this show and seeing the 25 hot women they bring out ( who i can't believe are that desperate and pathetic to compete against each other!), well towards the end of this first show they show previews of the rest of the season and they showed the bachelor numerous times making out with differert contestants in the pool, in hot tubs, in bubble baths, so is the viewer to assume this bachelor is actually doing the deed with various women on this show before he selects his ahem "one true love". that is almost like legal male ho prostition without no money exchanging hands !

i'm surprised there aren't groups offended by this show and this bachelor's behavior and wanted this show off the air? then again what about that "bachelorette" show she does the same thing with various different men on the show as well?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: "the bachelor tv show" legalized male ho prostitution without the money?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 03:06:34 PM »
It's a boring show, but it's not half as trashy as Flava of Love or Rock of Love.
E

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: "the bachelor tv show" legalized male ho prostitution without the money?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 01:44:15 AM »
It appeal to the unspoken male "harem" fantasy the same way "I dream of Jeannie" did in the 70's.

Most guys would love to be able to simulatneously date 25 different women, without the hiding, and deception that dating more than one person usually involves. To have 25 women competing for them, and being able to taste and sample each one like some appetizer off a menu 'no strings attached' appeal to the male psyche on levels most aren't even aware of.
w