Author Topic: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!  (Read 220771 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!
« Reply #325 on: November 12, 2008, 10:22:14 AM »
bump for this.  I mean we all hear about the things the media claims these drugs can and will do, and we all know that most of it is bullshit, or blown way out of proportion.  Since the majority of us are not surrounded or have much contact with people who use, or willing to devulge any information on it and/or their personal health.

WELL WHEN I JUICED MY NUTS OFF 2004 I HAD HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH CHOLESTEROL. HAD TROUBLE BREATHING. KINDNEY CREATNUM LEVELS WERE HIGH. HAD LEISONS ON MY LIVER I WAS A MESS DOC SAID I WOULDNT LIVE MONG GOIGN THAT ROUTE.

DO IT IN MODERATION AND DIET WELL AND YOULL BE OK.

PLUS GETTIGN IN TROUBLE RAGING LOOSING GIRLS,FRIENDS ETC. SELFSIH SELF CENTERED ARROGANT FUCK WHO DIDNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF.

I DIDNT LIKE WHO I WAS THATS WHY I CHANGED FOR THE BETTER NAD BECAME HEALTHIER

I MIGHT NOT BE 260 ANYMORE BUT IM 235 ISH AND LOOK GOOD AND HEALTHY AND MAKING MORE $ NOW CAUSE IM IN SHAPE YEAR ROUND. AND AM WAY FRIENDLIER HELPING PEOPLE CCLIENTS ETC...

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #326 on: November 12, 2008, 10:29:16 AM »
WELL WHEN I JUICED MY NUTS OFF 2004 I HAD HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH CHOLESTEROL. HAD TROUBLE BREATHING. KINDNEY CREATNUM LEVELS WERE HIGH. HAD LEISONS ON MY LIVER I WAS A MESS DOC SAID I WOULDNT LIVE MONG GOIGN THAT ROUTE.

PLUS GETTIGN IN TROUBLE RAGING LOOSING GIRLS,FRIENDS ETC. SELFSIH SELF CENTERED ARROGANT FUCK WHO DIDNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF.

I MIGHT NOT BE 260 ANYMORE BUT IM 235 ISH AND LOOK GOOD AND HEALTHY AND MAKING MORE $ NOW CAUSE IM IN SHAPE YEAR ROUND. AND AM WAY FRIENDLIER HELPING PEOPLE CCLIENTS ETC...

why do you yell all the time?

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #327 on: November 12, 2008, 11:19:00 AM »

Do you think that was all due to the sauce, or partly due to being younger.  The reason I ask is because I went through a smilar phase without being on any gear.  I'm about your age, and feel like I am just more mature now, and feel more confidence in myself, without having the "I have something to prove" feeling all the time.

btw, can you keep us updated on your appearance schedule.  I'm from Canada, but work coast to coast in the US.

and to let the retards know I am not gay. My old lady is an absolute rocket!

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #328 on: November 12, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
I AGREE. IM MAKING THE $ WHILE THE HATERS ARE BASHING ITS JUST SICKENING THE CALL ME GAY CAUSE MY CLIENTS ARE GAY AND MY 105 MEMBERS ARE GAY IN MY SITE WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM WHO GIVES A FUCK I LOVE WOMEN TITS AND ASS FOR ME  LOL  8)

Usually the guys that are always calling bros fags and queers etc are the guys who get zero attention from either sex, male or female.  They are very angry and jealous so they try to make insults on ones manhood, when really they are questioning their own manhood and sexuality.  Uglyl fat,skinny out of shape people always do this to muscular or good looking bros because they wish they got some kind of attention.
I get approached by dudes alot, here in South Florida they are everywhere they even offer alot of cash for photo shoots.  I'm flattered, it's a compliment on your physique and looks.  From all the gays I know they are the most physically shallow people I have ever met, even more than straight women.
Make that money DA, these people wish they could get recognition for the way they look other from just their moms complimenting them. :)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »
Do you think that was all due to the sauce, or partly due to being younger.  The reason I ask is because I went through a smilar phase without being on any gear.  I'm about your age, and feel like I am just more mature now, and feel more confidence in myself, without having the "I have something to prove" feeling all the time.

btw, can you keep us updated on your appearance schedule.  I'm from Canada, but work coast to coast in the US.

and to let the retards know I am not gay. My old lady is an absolute rocket!

yeah man you put things into perspective when you get a lil older. im 27 and i been through a lot. being huge isnt my number one priority. its a hobby now and i get paid to look good.

sure thing you can see were ill be on my site www.derekanthony.com ill be at the eastern usas this sat georgia for the nationals and arnold in 09. are some of the places ill be

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #330 on: November 14, 2008, 06:19:13 AM »
You come up with that one all on your own?

you deserve a pat on the back bud

we like to call these a joke for one.

pathetic haters  ;D 8) :-*

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #331 on: November 14, 2008, 06:39:32 AM »
D.A.

Have you had any problems with your joints over the years.  I'm your age and have been training hard and heavy for 10 years (no gear) and just over the last year have notices some annoying pain in one of my knees, and the odd time in a shoulder.  I've never had this before but I'm sure it is from the training.  Have you used any OTC remedy that has worked?  I know deca does wonders, but I don't want to go that route.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #332 on: November 14, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »
D.A.

Have you had any problems with your joints over the years.  I'm your age and have been training hard and heavy for 10 years (no gear) and just over the last year have notices some annoying pain in one of my knees, and the odd time in a shoulder.  I've never had this before but I'm sure it is from the training.  Have you used any OTC remedy that has worked?  I know deca does wonders, but I don't want to go that route.

NOPE NEVER BUD INJURY FREE CAUSE I TRAIN SMART ! HERE IS ME TODAY IN GYM 239 WITH ABS STRIATED GLUTES AND RIPPED QUADS CALVES MEASURED AT 21 TODAY !

UPPER BODY DONT NEED T OBRAG LOOKS NUTS AS YOU CAN SEE

io856

« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2008, 04:25:17 PM »
damn derek!

your arms look massive in that dark blue shiny shirt next to palumbo

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »
THANKS DUDE
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allow[/youtube]

ASJChaotic

« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2008, 09:30:34 PM »
THANKS DUDE 

fixed
you're not good with computers are you  :-\

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #336 on: November 15, 2008, 08:13:29 AM »
actually i am
 great haha was in a rush. thanks buddy

hope all is well

DA

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #337 on: November 16, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »
derek anthony vid update back to 240 jacked abs glutes feeling great !

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2008, 05:44:56 AM »
NOPE NEVER BUD INJURY FREE CAUSE I TRAIN SMART ! HERE IS ME TODAY IN GYM 239 WITH ABS STRIATED GLUTES AND RIPPED QUADS CALVES MEASURED AT 21 TODAY !

UPPER BODY DONT NEED T OBRAG LOOKS NUTS AS YOU CAN SEE

Doubt it has anything to do with me not training smart, if that's what you're suggesting.  I've been an athlete at a high level most of my life. That could be the issue.  Your joints will start to feel the effects of your training at some point in your life too...especially when you come off the gear.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2008, 10:26:52 AM »
Derek,
  How much synthol do you use and how rampant is its use in the industry?  Not flaming...  Honest question.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:04 AM »
Derek,
  How much synthol do you use and how rampant is its use in the industry?  Not flaming...  Honest question.

i love synthol keeps my muscle fulls as i get lean. i can maintains 20 inch arms while dieting down making them look bigger i highly recommend it i dont get why people are so scared of it. its fucking oil less toxic and harmful then gear !

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2008, 12:09:07 PM »
i love synthol keeps my muscle fulls as i get lean. i can maintains 20 inch arms while dieting down making them look bigger i highly recommend it i dont get why people are so scared of it. its fucking oil less toxic and harmful then gear !

I guess because................. .......  Its NOT muscle????

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2008, 12:57:45 PM »

In addition, you are using it in addition to gear, etc.  Seems like a lot for the body to process.  I guess only time will tell.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2008, 02:58:18 PM »
I guess because................. .......  Its NOT muscle????

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THEN STEROIDS ARENT MUSCLE SAME OIL IN SYNTHOL IS IN ANABOLIC OIL BASED STEROIDS !

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THEN STEROIDS ARENT MUSCLE SAME OIL IN SYNTHOL IS IN ANABOLIC OIL BASED STEROIDS !

Derek,
  You cant be serious....  Synthol merely fills your skin with oil to enhanse the look of muscle.  It has no muscle promoting properties by its self.  Anabolic oil based steroids are a chemical compound that has actual synthesized hormones to "promote" ACTUAL muscle growth....  There is a point to taking them.

I hope you are kidding around here....   :-\

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2008, 05:58:01 PM »
Derek,
  You cant be serious....  Synthol merely fills your skin with oil to enhanse the look of muscle.  It has no muscle promoting properties by its self.  Anabolic oil based steroids are a chemical compound that has actual synthesized hormones to "promote" ACTUAL muscle growth....  There is a point to taking them.

I hope you are kidding around here....   :-\

THEN TELL ME THIS DO YOU COMPETE? WELL 80% OF PROS USE IT. ITS IN COMMON AS APPLE PIE !

io856

« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:54 PM »
anyone who has used synthol will know that its not just "having oil in the muscle"

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2008, 05:56:32 AM »

this is the q&a with da, not with brudge. im not hating on da, i think he's really a nice person and with most balls than anybody in the industry, but it seems people can ask here only what he wants them to ask, and that doesnt go along with him.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2008, 08:41:38 AM »
The man is keeping it positive. Jokes about terminal illnesses are not positive. Lets keep this thread clean.

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »
this is the q&a with da, not with brudge. im not hating on da, i think he's really a nice person and with most balls than anybody in the industry, but it seems people can ask here only what he wants them to ask, and that doesnt go along with him.

You are embarassing. Beat it retard