Author Topic: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!  (Read 220754 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!
« Reply #500 on: December 21, 2008, 06:47:49 PM »
would you ask your question?????????????????
serious question-derek what is truly like to walk around being you? what kind of looks do u get in streets and on the boardwalks? how do people react to u in the gym? do u get hit on all the time in restaurants and diners and etc? have u ever had some idiot mess w/ u on the road and then when they see u get out of the car do they crap their pants?
also-hope u and your family have a great xmas
w

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #501 on: December 21, 2008, 11:57:13 PM »
Derek have you ever thought of having a charity boxing event where you and King Kamali settle your differences? 

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #502 on: December 22, 2008, 07:50:33 AM »
Derek have you ever thought of having a charity boxing event where you and King Kamali settle your differences? 

i dont have differences.... i respected his build. i dont like how he talks so much shit and has nothing to back it up. his build is prob nuts in the gym. but then again so is mine. when he steps on stages saying he would do top 8 or 10 whatever he said at the o hes smoking rock. he would never ever again. in 2001 was his best year. his build is washed up even if he took a lot of time it would never come back. look at his tries there shrinking by the second. his calves mine are twice the size. his stomach enough said shoulders are all oil i know cause i love synthol and i know what it looks like eskilene 101 he cant even get the real deal chris clarke oil way better king  use that.

again i dont hate him this is a critique sport he puts his build on the stage and on the boards and exsploits it and then he brags . if he would just shut up and be nice more people wouldnt put him down.but he brags .hes no phil heath ,melivin anthony etc. so why brag?? he should just be humble with a build like that

enough said i am done talking about the guy. 

happy holdiay

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #503 on: December 22, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »
derek would destroy tamali, tamali cant do shit without his 5 smithmachine spoters

lol hes to big he would last 1 round

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #504 on: December 22, 2008, 07:58:25 AM »
serious question-derek what is truly like to walk around being you? what kind of looks do u get in streets and on the boardwalks? how do people react to u in the gym? do u get hit on all the time in restaurants and diners and etc? have u ever had some idiot mess w/ u on the road and then when they see u get out of the car do they crap their pants?
also-hope u and your family have a great xmas

thanks bud ill be eating like a mother fucker big italian feast  yum mangia mangia lol

life is great its gotten better when i was 260 juiced out of my head people were mad intimidated. but now i walk around 230 238 around lean and approachable .its funny you ask when i was covered up the other day my boy saw me take of my jacket and was like that jacket is very disceaving . i look way bigger in a tank cause i am  define veiny and more ripped etc. arms are 20 20 and half calves 20 solid shoulders are wide so it looks intimidating. funny i was talkign to this girl we went to a diner and shes like ohhhhhhhhh my god your arms are so big  wowwww. im like lol you should see some of my friends. phil heath, jay cutler etc. people are amazed cause we are freaks and there are so little people who walk around in shape year round . i consider myself a pro cause i look like one year round not this off season bullshit. its an  exscuse to get fat !

again thanks for the question keep them coming have a great family to you and yours

peace

DA

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #505 on: December 22, 2008, 06:15:43 PM »
yup plus i was dancing for women fir and sat nights . i can pick who i wanted to take home lol dancing for 500 women a night it was fucking nuts !

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #506 on: December 22, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »
yup plus i was dancing for women fir and sat nights . i can pick who i wanted to take home lol dancing for 500 women a night it was fucking nuts !

500 "ok"...

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #507 on: December 22, 2008, 08:58:50 PM »
500 "ok"...

WANT TO MAKE A BET? ESCAPES MALE REVIEW....IN MERRICK THE LONGEST RUNNING STRIP CLUB FOR WOMEN THEY CLOSED DOWN 2 YEARS AFTER I STOPPED DANCING

PROOF  MY BROTHA

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #508 on: December 22, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »
10984 AND GROWING  WHO SAID IT COULDNT BE DONE MORE THEN ANY OTHER THREAD ON HERE !

WHOS THE MAN NOW  ;D ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #509 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:25 PM »
Hey Derek, what's good bro? I have Epilepsy and i am looking for some good supplements that you use and have stuck by for so many years? I know that you are not a Dr. but i have been out of taking supplements for along time but would you mind telling us your diet and what supps that you use and swear by? Thanks bro and keep training hard!!

Yea, it will be my Tigers VS. your Yanks for the ALCS this year...mark it bro!!
D

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #510 on: December 22, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »
500 "ok"...

Bro why are you even posting on this thread, you are contributing nothing.  You are just being a pest.  You must have something better to do instead of try to push someones buttons?  Looking at your post count of 5K you obviously dont.  Just by reading your posts on this thread you obviously are bitter, you probably aren't liked by the opposite sex, you do not get any sort of positive attention from anything in life, no girlfriend, very few friends and hobbies.  You need to find something better to do with your time.  DA is offering his advise to those who ask nicely.  So, quit being a pest and go away.   "Benz"  and we all know your probably not even driving a "C" class.

io856

« Reply #511 on: December 23, 2008, 01:15:21 AM »
Hey Derek whats the best methods for body hair removal? if you use laser how much does that cost?

Thanks

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #512 on: December 23, 2008, 08:07:56 AM »
Hey Derek whats the best methods for body hair removal? if you use laser how much does that cost?

Thanks

hey bud i use a remington buzzer i shave my body every other day im italian i grow a lot of hair i wish it would grow on my head lol

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #513 on: December 23, 2008, 08:08:46 AM »
Bro why are you even posting on this thread, you are contributing nothing.  You are just being a pest.  You must have something better to do instead of try to push someones buttons?  Looking at your post count of 5K you obviously dont.  Just by reading your posts on this thread you obviously are bitter, you probably aren't liked by the opposite sex, you do not get any sort of positive attention from anything in life, no girlfriend, very few friends and hobbies.  You need to find something better to do with your time.  DA is offering his advise to those who ask nicely.  So, quit being a pest and go away.   "Benz"  and we all know your probably not even driving a "C" class.
thank you im here to help not battle. if you want to battle make fun of me in the gossip section. thanks bro happy holidays !

DA

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #514 on: December 23, 2008, 08:14:35 AM »
Hey Derek, what's good bro? I have Epilepsy and i am looking for some good supplements that you use and have stuck by for so many years? I know that you are not a Dr. but i have been out of taking supplements for along time but would you mind telling us your diet and what supps that you use and swear by? Thanks bro and keep training hard!!

Yea, it will be my Tigers VS. your Yanks for the ALCS this year...mark it bro!!

SUPS I USE

FAT BURNER JETFUEL GAT WWW.JETFUELENERGY.COM 2 PILLS WITH ONE SCOOP OF JETFUSE SICK MIX
PROTEIN POWDERS MUSCLETINE BY GAT AND SPECIES ISOLYZE
WAXY MAZE SPECIES CARBOLYZE
GAT MAKES A GLUTAMINE PILL AND BCAA PILS I TAKE TWICE A DAY
SYNTHOL  ;D ;D KIDDING NOTT LOL

LEAST IM HONEST IM A SPONSORED ATHLETE AND I STILL USE OTHER PRODUCTS WOULD JAY CUTLER OR ANY OTHER PRO ADMIT THAT I THINK NOT

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: December 23, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »
have a good xmas derek
w

io856

« Reply #516 on: December 23, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »
hey bud i use a remington buzzer i shave my body every other day im italian i grow a lot of hair i wish it would grow on my head lol
What about your back, traps, neck and those areas?

Thanks

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #517 on: December 23, 2008, 06:41:01 PM »
What age did you start juicing?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #518 on: December 23, 2008, 06:45:24 PM »
What age did you start juicing?

Read the thread he has said like 15 times for christ sake >:(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #519 on: December 23, 2008, 07:13:05 PM »

damn Derek how long does it take to shave every other day wow!  can you put up exact model number of this shaver?  A link to product page?

thx

jt
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: December 23, 2008, 07:20:35 PM »
hello derek

if someone wanted to be a male stripper...but was very pasty and had bacne and small calves...would that be negative in getting hired

i mean i know u can tan a lot in the tanning beds but what about bacne and small calves
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #521 on: December 23, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »
hello derek

if someone wanted to be a male stripper...but was very pasty and had bacne and small calves...would that be negative in getting hired

i mean i know u can tan a lot in the tanning beds but what about bacne and small calves
I think a tan hides the redness of the bacne so it doesn't look that bad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: December 23, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
I think a tan hides the redness of the bacne so it doesn't look that bad.
hmmm i hope so...tannning beds just dont work for me...i just get red...its so annoying :(
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #523 on: December 23, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »
hmmm i hope so...tannning beds just dont work for me...i just get red...its so annoying :(
You going to start stripping NW?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: December 23, 2008, 07:35:28 PM »
You going to start stripping NW?
its always been in the back of my mind...for real...but i still have a lot of weak points i need to bring up...legs calves and i need to get leaner...like ripped knock ya sox off ripped
w