Author Topic: PIP Shizzo--Drunk As Fuck  (Read 22930 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: PIP Shizzo--Drunk As Fuck
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2015, 06:48:31 PM »
ohoh, now walter will blame you as well as Princess L for allowing me to ruin getbig. Then he will call you cankles and fat, or something like that, throw in some bipolar white ass balck dick comment about me, and then say he wont reply to you anymore

:D :D :D

Don't forget that he will call her a trashy lesbian.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2015, 06:56:01 PM »
Smoking is often deemed harder to quit than heroine.

Obviously, this is often due to the legal repercussions of heroine.

3. Cigarettes. In ratings by cocaine and alcohol addicts, smoking is regularly cited as the more difficult drug to quit, generally on par with or more difficult than heroin. Nonetheless, more than 40 million living Americans have quit smoking. While impressive, this still only represents about half of all of those ever addicted to cigarettes - although a higher percentage of those in higher socioeconomic groups have quit. When I speak to recovering people at addiction conferences I ask, "What is the toughest drug to quit?" By acclimation, the audience shouts out, "cigarettes" or "smoking." I then ask, "How many people in this room have been addicted to cigarettes but are now off them?" Half to two-thirds - often hundreds of people - in the room raise their hands. "Wow," I enthuse. "And how many have used any kind of therapy - medical or a support group - to quit?" Never have more than a small handful done so.

I've never tried herion or cocaine, but I was a heavy smoker from age 18 to 29 (three packs a day heavy). Quitting smoking was hard as heck. There are both physical and mental withdrawal symptoms. I'm a control freak. This was the onetime it was an advantage. I convinced myself that I'd let cigarettes gain control of me, using the withdrawal symptoms as fuel for this notion. Once I chose to quit, it worked and I have never smoked since.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2015, 07:04:51 PM »
Lol I was going to mention cigarettes too. I've know various addicts hooked on different and/or multiple substances and they all say smoking is the toughest to stop.

Hahaha every time I eliminate caffeine from my life (and getting past the migraine ) I swear I'll never use it again. Somehow I always end up using caffeine... :-[

Incidentally, according to Edgar Casey, coffee by itself in moderation is healthy as long as there are no additives, such as cream and sugar.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
Lol I was going to mention cigarettes too. I've know various addicts hooked on different and/or multiple substances and they all say smoking is the toughest to stop.

Hahaha every time I eliminate caffeine from my life (and getting past the migraine ) I swear I'll never use it again. Somehow I always end up using caffeine... :-[

Eliminating caffeine is harder than you know. Many foods have caffeine, chocolate for one. Did you know that tea is higher in caffeine than coffee?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2015, 07:11:52 PM »
Tried it a few times, gave me a headache like a sinus infection. I got right back on the caffeine the next day

I swear, this is the first response I have ever read from this poster that wasn't laced with hate.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2015, 07:12:40 PM »
I've never tried herion or cocaine, but I was a heavy smoker from age 18 to 29 (three packs a day heavy). Quitting smoking was hard as heck. There are both physical and mental withdrawal symptoms. I'm a control freak. This was the onetime it was an advantage. I convinced myself that I'd let cigarettes gain control of me, using the withdrawal symptoms as fuel for this notion. Once I chose to quit, it worked and I have never smoked since.

I dont know about where you live but here a lot of people start heroin aged 11-13 when they act as runnners for dealers to get money/status... that not only adds addiction but a financial resource. When you cant get work cos your veins have collapsed and cheeks are drawn in what do you revert to?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2015, 07:17:12 PM »
I fell into the same trap. A big 24 ounce coffee in the morning and at least 2 Diet Coke a day. Played havoc with my sleep patterns

Diet Coke, or for that matter diet anything, meaning it has a sugar substitute as opposed to the real thing is very suspicious. There are people who are addicted to diet drinks who somehow become obese.  We've all seen them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2015, 07:19:50 PM »
Lololol ws and ugly are the new boyz in the hood...buddies against potatank....funniest shit ever on here....quick send each other more pms so it appears you are ignoring me on the boards....ahahaha wat a pair of daisy pickers

daisy pickers....never heard this before. It has a nice ring to it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2015, 07:21:47 PM »
Nownow..we know you and ws are best buds ....

I don't know this and I don't believe it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2015, 07:23:48 PM »
Diet Coke, or for that matter diet anything, meaning it has a sugar substitute as opposed to the real thing is very suspicious. There are people who are addicted to diet drinks who somehow become obese.  We've all seen them.

i wouldn't trust using those chemicals..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »
Prime is harmless and old..took care of his dying wife for so long and think he us a genuine good man, thats why i dont read his posts so can comtinue think he is :D

Yes don't read my posts, because after the day is done, I am just plain evil.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2015, 07:38:23 PM »

The body confuses synthetic sugars with real sugar so while you won't get the 4 calories per gram of sugar you do get the insulin spike. That is from what I last read on issue.

You also have to consider that fatsos do anything to minimise their image as fatsos - ie diet coke with supersized meal. Therefore their health record on diet sodas can't be counted accurately.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2015, 07:52:44 PM »
The body confuses synthetic sugars with real sugar so while you won't get the 4 calories per gram of sugar you do get the insulin spike. That is from what I last read on issue.

You also have to consider that fatsos do anything to minimise their image as fatsos - ie diet coke with supersized meal. Therefore their health record on diet sodas can't be counted accurately.

I never thought of this, but it makes sense. It is rare that I have a soda of any kind. When I do, like today at a meeting, I stick to the real stuff with real sugar....Sprite with 35 grams of sugar. Boy, did it make me belch.  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2015, 08:20:43 PM »
Don't really care if the fucker is back on the sauce.

Say goodnight.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2015, 12:38:30 AM »
no one likes a quitter prime..

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2015, 11:53:23 AM »
Hahaha....hit a little to close to home tubby?

You have made multiple responses claiming Princess L is overweight and fat. I have been given proof otherwise. Why am I posting this, because it proves you are a compulsive liar. It also proves you are a weak pussy to troll a woman to try and make her feel inferior. You are a real class act candy ass.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2015, 12:02:37 PM »
You have made multiple responses claiming Princess L is overweight and fat. I have been given proof otherwise. Why am I posting this, because it proves you are a compulsive liar. It also proves you are a weak pussy to troll a woman to try and make her feel inferior. You are a real class act candy ass.

oooo show me show me

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2015, 12:14:50 PM »

oooo show me show me

Can't do it. Like you, I don't trust anyone on here.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2015, 06:04:01 PM »
Pray for Chaos, I had alcohol trouble and know how hard it is, please get help Shizzz

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2015, 06:08:24 PM »
Is Shizo here?!?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2015, 06:11:45 PM »
Pray for Chaos, I had alcohol trouble and know how hard it is, please get help Shizzz

Sorry to link 2 threads but if you had alco issues then defo be wary of benzos. I have been there and known people with all addictions and benzos are up there. Oddly govt gives them free to heroin addicts here.

I wont go on cos alcohol is issue im fighting now too hence awake at 2am and tetchy.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2015, 06:11:55 PM »
Shaun, please find a program and attend it regularly.  Work it daily.  Be all about it all the time for as long as it takes.  Also don't go the store, purchase alcoholic beverages, bring them home, and consume them.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2015, 06:15:05 PM »
So, is Shizzo drinking again or what?

Hopefully he isn't.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2015, 06:15:18 PM »
WTF are you praying for me for ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2015, 07:02:08 PM »
WTF are you praying for me for ???

have you looked in the mirror  :D :D :D :D :D :D :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D :D :D :D :D