Author Topic: PIP Shizzo--Drunk As Fuck  (Read 22928 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: PIP Shizzo--Drunk As Fuck
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2015, 11:37:57 PM »
Nownow..we know you and ws are best buds now...but dont you break down in tears too

Booze wont solve your problems  :'(

Right on.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2015, 11:40:58 PM »
Right on.

Lololol i love that u just went and voted against me just now

I see everything on here...ot do I? Or is it a drinken hallucination on your part?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2015, 11:47:41 PM »
Lololol i love that u just went and voted against me just now

I see everything on here...ot do I? Or is it a drinken hallucination on your part?

Wasn't me, bro, it was the alcohol.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2015, 11:59:19 PM »
Prime is harmless and old..took care of his dying wife for so long and think he us a genuine good man, thats why i dont read his posts so can comtinue think he is :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2015, 01:55:11 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2015, 04:20:58 AM »
There's no such thing as the disease of alcoholism.  It's bullshit.  There's only an individual's choice to get roaring drunk on a regular basis.  Having another drink is a choice.  If Shizzo only has 1 beer left and all the liquor stores are closed, and he drinks the beer, and then there is no more alcohol available, does he die?  Sadly, no.  He doesn't have to keep drinking after having one beer.

In b4 'my third cousin died from DTs.'  No he didn't, hillbilly.  And even if he did he died from chemical dependency withdrawals, which I'll concede do exist for some, maybe.  Or from a pickled liver, etc, that came from drinking too much.  Not from 'alcoholism,' as if he had no choice because he had a disease.  He didn't have a disease.  He chose to drink too damn much.  Choosing to do something unhealthy, on purpose, isn't a disease.  Stop excusing people from their actions.

I was semi-serious when I told Shaun to buy a backhoe if wants to quit drinking.  Just find some activity other than sitting around with nothing better to do than get ratassed.  Next thing you know you'll be drinking in moderation.  Shit, if you've got nothing that interests you enough to be sober for it then you're one boring mofo.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2015, 04:55:29 AM »
Wasn't me, bro, it was the alcohol.

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2015, 06:52:20 AM »
There's no such thing as the disease of alcoholism.  It's bullshit.  There's only an individual's choice to get roaring drunk on a regular basis.  Having another drink is a choice.  If Shizzo only has 1 beer left and all the liquor stores are closed, and he drinks the beer, and then there is no more alcohol available, does he die?  Sadly, no.  He doesn't have to keep drinking after having one beer.

In b4 'my third cousin died from DTs.'  No he didn't, hillbilly.  And even if he did he died from chemical dependency withdrawals, which I'll concede do exist for some, maybe.  Or from a pickled liver, etc, that came from drinking too much.  Not from 'alcoholism,' as if he had no choice because he had a disease.  He didn't have a disease.  He chose to drink too damn much.  Choosing to do something unhealthy, on purpose, isn't a disease.  Stop excusing people from their actions.

I was semi-serious when I told Shaun to buy a backhoe if wants to quit drinking.  Just find some activity other than sitting around with nothing better to do than get ratassed.  Next thing you know you'll be drinking in moderation.  Shit, if you've got nothing that interests you enough to be sober for it then you're one boring mofo.

Addiction is a serious disease and it's scientifically proven. Different genes express themselves when one consumes alcohol and their interplay make it so some people cannot control their drinking.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2015, 07:25:13 AM »
Shizzo reminds me of the redneck Richard on Howard Stern.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2015, 07:26:49 AM »
If you have to control your drinking,that means it`s out of control.

If your a drunk,you shouldn`t drink if sobriety means anything to you.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2015, 07:28:48 AM »
Richard

T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2015, 07:53:50 AM »
Addiction is a serious disease and it's scientifically proven. Different genes express themselves when one consumes alcohol and their interplay make it so some people cannot control their drinking.

Sure.  People get addicted to things and then un-addicted if they really want to.  I'm not saying it's easy for them but it's a choice, unlike an actual disease which you can't choose to be rid of.  

Horseshit on the can't control thing.  Won't control is what it is.  How many cc of alcohol exactly before the afflicted is no longer responsible for his own actions?  And is he still accountable for things like deciding to drive drunk but somehow not responsible for deciding to drink more?  What about a kebab?  Is he responsible for the calories in it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2015, 08:04:51 AM »
Sure.  People get addicted to things and then un-addicted if they really want to.  I'm not saying it's easy for them but it's a choice, unlike an actual disease which you can't choose to be rid of.  

Horseshit on the can't control thing.  Won't control is what it is.  How many cc of alcohol exactly before the afflicted is no longer responsible for his own actions?  And is he still accountable for things like deciding to drive drunk but somehow not responsible for deciding to drink more?  What about a kebab?  Is he responsible for the calories in it?

Valid point.  We've labeled alcoholism a disease, but any actions that are a result of that disease, you referenced driving but it could be hate slurs or physical abuse or anything, are the fault of the individual who is out of control.

Thats an interesting observation.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2015, 10:15:14 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2015, 10:20:24 AM »
There ya go.  Nothing impaired with my reasoning after a six pack.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2015, 01:05:08 PM »
Hahaha....hit a little to close to home tubby?

Ok, again with the fat remarks. Others say she is good looking, you say she is a cow. Someone is lying. Someone please send me a pic via PM and I will out the liar. (And of course no matter what she looks like I am going to pop an end over end load over it)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2015, 04:55:40 PM »
on a scale of 1 to rehab,...how loaded do you think shizzo is at the moment?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2015, 06:15:00 PM »
There are some alcohol programs that teach people how to drink moderately (called Moderation Management). It is definitely an approach used in the substance abuse treatment field.

Obviously it does not apply to every person, and whether or not shizzo can do it is to be determined. But based on his recent behavior, I would not be surprised if he went back to drinking a lot. I hope now.

Some folks are "periodic drunks" whereas they can go a long time between benders and are even able to drink moderately on occasion. Personally, I don't believe AA is the answer for everyone. Someone I know is addicted to NA meetings, which she attends several times a week. If it works than all is good. In her case, she considers herself clean despite the fact that she has prescriptions for various mood altering drugs, including morphine. To me, this isn't clean.

Folks who exhibit addictive behaviors can become addicted to a variety of things, including bodybuilding, running, eating, etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2015, 06:26:03 PM »
Prime is not a drunk. Just an old dude on a forum with a bunch of young psychos  ;D ;D Dude is 70 years old. He's older than my pops.  :o :o ;D ;D

Exactly! What many folks here don't get is that variety is good. Certainly a 71 year old like myself is going to have a different perspective on things than people a generation or more younger do. It is just one way of looking at things and it should not be taken as being better or worse. I learn a lot from you "psychos"  ;) and I appreciate this. However, this doesn't mean I want to be where you are. There is no intention of me trying to recapture my youth or be like others here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2015, 06:34:36 PM »
youre a mess
from not responding to me to wanting to post new topics in g and o about me to watching every thread I post in

see I can act like this cause its expected of me---whats your excuse? Your obsession with me is fascinating

Ultimately, Slobcock  is a nasty bore. He should do everyone a favor and off himself. The sooner the better.

It is best to just ignore him, I've found.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2015, 06:38:56 PM »
Is Walter really joon?

I doubt it. Junior has a sense of humor and he doesn't focus on everything and everyone being gay.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2015, 06:42:18 PM »
I'm missing your point bro; obviously heroin, meth, coke, crack, et.. are harder drugs to quit with harsher withdrawal symptoms. But even eliminating something  as simple as caffeine consumption will lead to withdrawal side effects (minimal in comparison).

Is your point alcohol addiction isn't the same as hard drugs?

* I'm not trolling either.

I am 2 pages behind but ok here goes...

Take a really addictive drug. Coke, mephedrone, crystal meth... the comedown is so bad you want to die/the world is ending. Heroin/opiates you feel pain for the first time in an age (even the merest pain/ache will feel bad cos you've numbed system - I'm going on word of someone who works in the area nothing personal). Alcohol is different... I drink a fair bit... but I had to work 2 days non stop a month or so ago and couldn't sleep/drink/anything. I had no withdrawal, no lust for alcohol. I have taken other things where the comedown makes you suicidal unless you get more - that is physical. Your body and mind are saying I fucking need this. Alcohol is just your brain saying out of habit "take me cos I will do this for you (sleep, relax, make you better at cobversation/whatever your excuse is)."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2015, 06:45:43 PM »
Valid point.  We've labeled alcoholism a disease, but any actions that are a result of that disease, you referenced driving but it could be hate slurs or physical abuse or anything, are the fault of the individual who is out of control.

Thats an interesting observation.

Its really not. People ARE responsible for their drinking, but that doesn't mean we can't seek to understand the underlying afflictions of what causes someone to drink. In other words, there has to be a balance between holding the individual responsible for their actions, while displaying understanding and empathy for whatever factors are causing them to drink. You can easily look at drinking as a disease (if you choose to) while still holding the individual responsible for their actions. Its a balancing act.

The fact that drinking may classify as a disease does not alleviate an individuals responsibility. No good therapist would say that.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2015, 06:47:10 PM »
LOL  Apparently I'm the only mod around here with any power according to you.  I guess that means I control your destiny here on Getbig ;)

The possibilities of this are exciting to contemplate.