Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 80806 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2021, 03:50:05 PM »
new photos from the navy. before anyone calls them balloons or drones....

"The Task Force reports noted that the objects were able to remain stationary in high winds, with no movement, beyond the capability of known balloons or drones."

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/new-uap-photographs/

An event series described involves an FA-18 pilot and a Weapon Systems Officer on March 4, 2019

Event series took place in the W-72 warning area off the coast of Oceana.

This series involved the WSO taking personal mobile phone images of UAPs out the cockpit.

The intelligence briefing clarifies that the WSO captured THREE different craft on the same sorti with the same cell phone.

The “ACORN” UAP (first made public on Twitter / May 11th 2020)

The “METAL BLIMP W/ PAYLOAD” UAP (first made public via Mystery Wire / April 6th 2021)

The “SPHERE” UAP (first made public via Mystery Wire / April 6th 2021)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2021, 03:51:14 PM »
just released, apparently footage from the navy

An event series described involves the USS Russell.

This UAP event series took place during July of 2019 - involving Strike Group 9 within the Warning areas off of San Diego.

The USS Russell observed and recorded multiple “pyramid” shaped craft (see below image and video).

Observations of this encounter series were noted in detail.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2021, 03:51:55 PM »
An event series described involves the USS Omaha.

The USS Omaha observed and recorded a “spherical” shaped craft (see below image).

It is noted that the “spherical” craft was suspected to be a transmedium vehicle, and was observed descending into the water without destruction.

It is noted that the “spherical” craft could not be found upon entry to the water - and that a submarine was used in the search.

Observations of this encounter series were noted in detail.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2021, 03:55:57 PM »
just released, apparently footage from the navy

But where is the evidence? What proof do you have?

A video of a spinning Dorito in space can be accomplished by any child with access to an iPhone 4.

PROOF is needed!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2021, 04:04:38 PM »

A video of a spinning Dorito in space can be accomplished by any child with access to an iPhone 4.

PROOF is needed!

the official july report.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2021, 07:08:05 PM »
Impossible. Vince Basile said we already know everything about Science and the Universe.

What an exaggerator and liar you are. I never said any such thing. What I have said is that there is no evidence of alien flying saucers. We do have evidence that you are a naive simpleton.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2021, 10:10:22 PM »
What an exaggerator and liar you are. I never said any such thing. What I have said is that there is no evidence of alien flying saucers. We do have evidence that you are a naive simpleton.

Have you ever been the recipient of the Australian Chili Dog?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2021, 08:48:14 PM »
https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/pentagon-confirms-recent-uap-ufo-leaks-as-genuine/

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations,” said Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson. “

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2021, 08:52:23 PM »

You keep saying Aliens, it doesnt have to be aliens, just not known mankind.There is now a ton of data evidence from sensors of various Military branches confirming intelligent UAPs likely not from known mankind.Im not sure why you are denying it at this point when it has been confirmed from pretty much every level of the government and pentagon.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2021, 08:54:01 PM »
You keep saying Aliens, it doesnt have to be aliens, just not known mankind.There is now a ton of data evidence from sensors of various Military branches confirming intelligent UAPs likely not from known mankind.Im not sure why you are denying it at this point when it has been confirmed from pretty much every level of the government and pentagon.

Because theres no evidence.

You cant trust these Government scare tactics, these are distractions from the devastation of Covid.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 09, 2021, 08:59:44 PM »
Because theres no evidence.

You cant trust these Government scare tactics, these are distractions from the devastation of Covid.

there are photos, videos, radar, infrared, night vision, lidar, sonar.Admissions from every level of government and military.Just because you havnt seen the final report doesnt mean you can ignore the last 4 years of monthly data leaked and then confirmed by the pentagon and government month after month.If you dont think there is evidence then you haven't been keeping your eyes open and dont have the ability and critical thinking skills to dissect reports and trends, rather you say "FAKE NEWS" unless a uap lands on your front garden, instead of making the effort to do some reading and research.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: April 09, 2021, 09:24:34 PM »

there are photos, videos, radar, infrared, night vision, lidar, sonar.Admissions from every level of government and military.Just because you havnt seen the final report doesnt mean you can ignore the last 4 years of monthly data leaked and then confirmed by the pentagon and government month after month.If you dont think there is evidence then you haven't been keeping your eyes open and dont have the ability and critical thinking skills to dissect reports and trends, rather you say "FAKE NEWS" unless a uap lands on your front garden, instead of making the effort to do some reading and research.

How dare you!

I’m only backing up Vince B! Unless he physically meets this alien and can stick his fingers through the holes in his hands and his hand in his side he will not believe the reports!

I’m actually with you Army, it’s preposterous to assume there is zero intelligent life in the universe.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 09, 2021, 09:37:06 PM »
How dare you!

I’m only backing up Vince B! Unless he physically meets this alien and can stick his fingers through the holes in his hands and his hand in his side he will not believe the reports!

I’m actually with you Army, it’s preposterous to assume there is zero intelligent life in the universe.

;)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #288 on: April 09, 2021, 09:45:13 PM »
Dave D doing his usual skilful job here...  ;D
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 09, 2021, 09:50:24 PM »
Dave D doing his usual skilful job here...  ;D

8)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 10, 2021, 12:51:06 PM »
;)

She's one of the aliens.  They are coming to pick her up.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 10, 2021, 08:02:07 PM »

PROOF is needed!
My nikka

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2021, 08:03:26 PM »
She's one of the aliens.  They are coming to pick her up.
So am I (large head, large eyes like her)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #293 on: April 11, 2021, 01:29:37 AM »

Army of One plus the army of simple getbiggers still end up the same = zero evidence. Makes me wonder what kind of education some of you have...make that lack of education. There are just too many nonsense videos on YouTube so naturally the simple minded are confused and end up believing all matter of BS. I am afraid no one can help these believers!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #294 on: April 11, 2021, 02:15:09 AM »
So am I (large head, large eyes like her)

Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 11, 2021, 08:10:04 AM »
Army of One plus the army of simple getbiggers still end up the same = zero evidence. Makes me wonder what kind of education some of you have...make that lack of education. There are just too many nonsense videos on YouTube so naturally the simple minded are confused and end up believing all matter of BS. I am afraid no one can help these believers!

Bring us PROOF!

If there are aliens surely they have homes, what are their addresses?

Army can you please provide ONE address? Is this asking to much?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2021, 09:25:23 AM »
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2021, 10:00:05 AM »

Vince

With respect, I wonder if you might be confusing the terms proof and evidence here?

I agree there is currently no proof, and the vast majority of evidence is poor to meaningless.  However, while I have no problem dismissing the statements of the average Bill and Betty, I find it more difficult to dismiss the same when it comes from trained spotters, such as military personnel

Is it possible they are all mistaken and/or lying?  Sure, why not.  But all of them?

BTW - while I am by no means an expert on hypertrophy, some GetBiggers know that in a former life I spent some time working in the military electronics field (incl satellites) so would not consider myself a total idiot

Idiot?  Sure, why not.  But total?  ;D
T

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2021, 12:55:07 PM »
I hope it isn't these assholes.  Their base on Earth was actually under the ocean.