Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82501 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2021, 01:50:35 PM »
I think Rubio is clear at the end of the above video that he doesnt believe its Russia or China.But he wants an open mind talking about it to take away the stigma.Imho they 100% know it is not from a known earth civilization.
That just made me think about something: If humans can conceivably destroy each other with a few, well-placed nukes, what would stop a far more advanced alien civilization, from wiping all living things from Earth, and just mining it's minerals?

I honestly don't know what to believe. I used to never question the 1969 moon landing.

These last few years, I have wondered why we have never even come close to going back.

There are many things that NASA has/is keeping from us. I believe that NASA is just a front anyway. It is there to keep our attention away from the real space science that is classified.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2021, 02:01:10 PM »
That just made me think about something: If humans can conceivably destroy each other with a few, well-placed nukes, what would stop a far more advanced alien civilization, from wiping all living things from Earth, and just mining it's minerals?

I honestly don't know what to believe. I used to never question the 1969 moon landing.

These last few years, I have wondered why we have never even come close to going back.

There are many things that NASA has/is keeping from us. I believe that NASA is just a front anyway. It is there to keep our attention away from the real space science that is classified.

its like worms saying, why are these humans not killing us.We simply are not worth the time. im sure in 1000 years our need for most things on this earth will be nil, whether we have fused with robotics/ai or simply are able to mine any 1 of millions of planets/asteroids etc.Assuming whatever these uaps are, that they are way further ahead than us.Also with increased IQ usually comes more liberal and empathetic approaches, if there are a ton of other civs out there, im sure there are agreements not to disturb or hurt growing civs unless they are overly aggressive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2021, 02:13:46 PM »
its like worms saying, why are these humans not killing us.We simply are not worth the time. im sure in 1000 years our need for most things on this earth will be nil, whether we have fused with robotics/ai or simply are able to mine any 1 of millions of planets/asteroids etc.Assuming whatever these uaps are, that they are way further ahead than us.Also with increased IQ usually comes more liberal and empathetic approaches, if there are a ton of other civs out there, im sure there are agreements not to disturb or hurt growing civs unless they are overly aggressive.
You bring up a good point. With billions of planets within billions of galaxies....

Wait a minute, if they say that the universe is infinite, why are the numbers of planets and galaxies, limited to only billions?

Who came up with the theory that the universe is infinite? It must have been an early member of Getbig.

Something doesn't make sense.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2021, 03:29:38 PM »
You bring up a good point. With billions of planets within billions of galaxies....

Wait a minute, if they say that the universe is infinite, why are the numbers of planets and galaxies, limited to only billions?

Who came up with the theory that the universe is infinite? It must have been an early member of Getbig.

I think Groink came up with the Theorem while incarcerated

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2021, 04:59:47 PM »

Nothing makes sense because your premises are false. Laymen can speculate all they like and wonder about the universe. Thank goodness that isn't science.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2021, 05:06:37 PM »
I know dey be up there watching us and shit .

We caint be da oneey mofuckers up in this joint......knaw I`m sayin` ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2021, 05:07:42 PM »
I know dey be up there watching us and shit .

We caint be da oneey mofuckers up in this joint......knaw I`m sayin` ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2021, 05:35:06 PM »
Nothing makes sense because your premises are false. Laymen can speculate all they like and wonder about the universe. Thank goodness that isn't science.

You really are making a fool of yourself in this thread.  Educate yourself.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2021, 05:54:20 PM »
You really are making a fool of yourself in this thread.  Educate yourself.

It is always refreshing to hear the opinions of true experts!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2021, 05:59:43 PM »
It is always refreshing to hear the opinions of true experts!

Do you think people in other galaxies shit on broads tits and fuck them with gusto?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2021, 06:49:58 PM »
Do you think people in other galaxies shit on broads tits and fuck them with gusto?

Pretty much sums up what Getbig has become. Congratulations.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2021, 06:53:01 PM »

Pretty much sums up what Getbig has become. Congratulations.

Thank you.  What if broads in outer space have only one tit?  Or three tits?  How do you pull off a successful chili dog?  Three tits would be could as you and a buddy could double up.  Double the shit, double the loads. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2021, 10:19:00 AM »
Everyone is a laymen when it comes to the universe.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2021, 01:17:11 PM »

........................ if there are a ton of other civs out there, im sure there are agreements not to disturb or hurt growing civs unless they are overly aggressive.

POST EVIDENCE  ;D ;D ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 28, 2021, 05:29:08 PM »
vince will avoid this one like the plague, scientist from Harvard

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 29, 2021, 01:18:13 PM »
vince will avoid this one like the plague, scientist from Harvard

Oh NO, more of "technical" UFO evidence .................. ;D ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 03, 2021, 10:10:46 PM »
"there are discoveries, biological, on earth, and other discoveries in the heavens, those of you who are younger will get to see unfold. You'll have all kinds of problems with them. But on balance it will be a plus. And it will make life much more interesting"

"the dimensions of physics are such that I would be quite surprised if in the lifetime of people who are no older than 30, we don't discover some form of life in another universe"

5:23 and 6:25

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2021, 01:32:38 AM »
Army is like some lost religious nut clinging to his strange beliefs and looking everywhere for confirmation. So far he has found absolutely zero evidence re aliens or their technology, but that doesn't change him one iota. The Clinton interview above cannot be used to support what he believes. Clinton says that Roswell is just some fabricated myth and that area 51 is restricted because of military testing, etc. What a waste of time to watch that shit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #268 on: April 07, 2021, 08:07:11 PM »
Interesting read for anyone interested in QM/the Brookhaven result

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/science/particle-physics-muon-fermilab-brookhaven.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

The geek in me really hopes this ends up being linked to how these things might move around (if real, of course  ;))

I just hope I live long enough to see Newton's 3rd Law disproved and reactionless drive shown to be possible... (for real, not in a fuzzy YouTube clip  ;D)
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 07, 2021, 11:02:00 PM »
Interesting read for anyone interested in QM/the Brookhaven result

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/science/particle-physics-muon-fermilab-brookhaven.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

The geek in me really hopes this ends up being linked to how these things might move around (if real, of course  ;))

I just hope I live long enough to see Newton's 3rd Law disproved and reactionless drive shown to be possible... (for real, not in a fuzzy YouTube clip  ;D)

Impossible. Vince Basile said we already know everything about Science and the Universe.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2021, 11:06:03 PM »
new photos from the navy. before anyone calls them balloons or drones....

"The Task Force reports noted that the objects were able to remain stationary in high winds, with no movement, beyond the capability of known balloons or drones."

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/new-uap-photographs/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2021, 04:02:46 AM »
That definitely looks like a balloon.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2021, 07:34:53 AM »
Impossible. Vince Basile said we already know everything about Science and the Universe.
I think it was Darwin who said there is nothing more to learn in Physics just more precise measurements..then came Einstein and debunked him and his kind.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2021, 08:39:01 AM »

Are you comparing Mr B to Albert Michelson* — who said at the inauguration of the Ryerson Physics Laboratory at the University of Chicago that:

"the great principles had already been discovered, and that physics would henceforth be limited to finding truths in the sixth decimal place"?

*Usually misattributed to Kelvin

https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/en/science/physics/lord-kelvin-and-the-end-of-physics-which-he-never-predicted/
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2021, 02:49:51 PM »
just released, apparently footage from the navy