Author Topic: LMAO @ bitter old farts whining about how BB "peaked" in the 70s and 80s !!  (Read 11911 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Great body, but look at the facial expressions and body language. This would be a nightmare to deal with.

Rhianna...odd to look at, maybe interesting...but a classic beauty? NAH

You can tell she's a total cunt. Body language is hard to hide.

Rhianna is not that attractive in person. Her photoshopped images make her look better.

I'm more of a Tyra Banks kind of guy.

Well, actually more Selma Hayek, but you know what i mean. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
that's not being eclectic, that's just you liking oldies
Lots of different genres is eclectic, though none of the stuff is the new garbage cuz it sucks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Prob most drake songs, anything by beyonce, rihanna, travis scott, cardib, kendrick lamar, Hell you'll be hearing wap at weddings for decades

"drake"...*SNICKER*.  "Be-Once"...LOL!  "rihanna"...FTN.  "Travis Scott" - Typical cRapper.  "Cardi B"...oozing pustule of a skanky IOL...FTB.  "kendrick lamar" - black version of the "muffin man" from "Shrek"...in other words, stupid but funny in a stoopid cRapper way.  This ass-puppet and all of the others mentioned can EBAD.

Oh...And "EBAD" stands for Eat Boogers And Die.  Fucking cRappers are like the black and white pretending to be black version of Beatniks and their dumb "poetry".  They beez rimenz...'n' sheit. 

FTN.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
You can tell she's a total cunt. Body language is hard to hide.

Rhianna is not that attractive in person. Her photoshopped images make her look better.

I'm more of a Tyra Banks kind of guy.

Well, actually more Selma Hayek, but you know what i mean. ;D

I like the cut of your jib.  No homo.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
"drake"...*SNICKER*.  "Be-Once"...LOL!  "rihanna"...FTN.  "Travis Scott" - Typical cRapper.  "Cardi B"...oozing pustule of a skanky IOL...FTB.  "kendrick lamar" - black version of the "muffin man" from "Shrek"...in other words, stupid but funny in a stoopid cRapper way.  This ass-puppet and all of the others mentioned can EBAD.

Oh...And "EBAD" stands for Eat Boogers And Die.  Fucking cRappers are like the black and white pretending to be black version of Beatniks and their dumb "poetry".  They beez rimenz...'n' sheit. 

FTN.

sorry about your stroke

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Prob most drake songs, anything by beyonce, rihanna, travis scott, cardib, kendrick lamar, Hell you'll be hearing wap at weddings for decades

lol my point is proven, your taste is garbage so you prefer the garbage we have today

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
1) i don't fuck average women, so i don't care about what average women do
l iove excessive tattoos I think they're insanely sexy,
why would i dislike feminism? I like the "loose morals" that come from being sex positive.
I also think these 2 are way hotter than your childhood crushes

hahaha two girls that would be lucky to be extras on baywatch ;D

E
E

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
sorry about your stroke

I would bet that when you married and left the basement of your home to move into the attic of your in-laws, you doing so somehow managed to raise the collective IQ of both families.

PIOL.