Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161592 times)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
Re: Strawman
« Reply #550 on: April 10, 2021, 11:57:17 AM »
Joe,

I don't like 240, either.  He's a headcase.

However, I'm dead set against censuring someone for their political beliefs.  Axe someone who advocates things like pedophilia.  Nix accounts that are purely created to troll (e.g., the Mirza types).  But I've yet to see Rob post any one thing or sequence of things that warrants a ban IMHO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #551 on: April 10, 2021, 12:25:05 PM »
Joe,

However, I'm dead set against censuring someone for their political beliefs.  Axe someone who advocates things like pedophilia.  Nix accounts that are purely created to troll (e.g., the Mirza types).  But I've yet to see Rob post any one thing or sequence of things that warrants a ban IMHO.

does 240 still post here?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #552 on: April 10, 2021, 12:36:04 PM »
does 240 still post here?

Only in their heads apparently since more than one mod has clearly stated that he hasn't been here in years.  Yet some twits still think so.  And even dumber twits get a little time out trip over it..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: April 10, 2021, 01:22:49 PM »
Some people, typically the most stupid of the group, never even see the irony in the ridiculous shit they say.

Fucking retarded, brainwashed liberal janitor.

Coach is perfectly capable of handling a discussion with me on his own. He doesn't need your help.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: April 10, 2021, 01:42:59 PM »
Coach is perfectly capable of handling a discussion with me on his own. He doesn't need your help.

And you’re not capable of a discussion without Google.

You sanctimonious, brain dead, liberal janitor prick.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #555 on: April 10, 2021, 04:28:23 PM »
Joe,

Again, it’s NOT because of his political beliefs, it’s because he a troll that can’t back up the lefts agenda on anything. He’s not capable of having a conversation on Biden’s (or any of the lefts policies). He contributes little to nothing.

I’ve started multiple threads addressing Biden and his executive (Mussolini-like) executive orders of he thinks these will help the country and all we get spin, name calling, Trump bashing (he’s out of office, technically) and republican bashing. He’s only here to annoy. He might not be 240 but he has the exact same traits 240 has/had.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #556 on: April 10, 2021, 04:32:42 PM »
Again, it’s NOT because of his political beliefs, it’s because he a troll that can’t back up the lefts agenda on anything. He’s not capable of having a conversation on Biden’s (or any of the lefts policies). He contributes little to nothing.

I’ve started multiple threads addressing Biden and his executive (Mussolini-like) executive orders of he thinks these will help the country and all we get spin, name calling, Trump bashing (he’s out of office, technically) and republican bashing. He’s only here to annoy. He might not be 240 but he has the exact same traits 240 has/had.

stop blaming me just because REALITY kicks you in the balls every day

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #557 on: April 10, 2021, 04:50:47 PM »

Thanks for underscoring my point

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #558 on: April 10, 2021, 04:51:56 PM »

The main problem is even the liberal politicians in my area that I have discussions with cannot answer any questions that I posed to them please try to skate around them just like you do

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #559 on: April 10, 2021, 04:54:47 PM »
The main problem is even the liberal politicians in my area that I have discussions with cannot answer any questions that I posed to them please try to skate around them just like you do

maybe your questions are fucking stupid and they've still answered them repeatedly yet you keep asking them over and over again

sound familiar ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2021, 05:04:19 PM »
Then you didn’t watch it. Don’t care if you’re impressed or not. I’m not here to impress you. The only ones that don’t know that 99% of the “fact checkers” have an agenda are leftist that proven consistently to be on the wrong side of history

You are great trying to justify your personal beliefs no matter how bizarre they may be. If you have no interest in impressing me, why do you spend so much time trying to convince me that you are right. Honestly, why bother? There is no way in hell I would want to think like you do. I'm guessing you feel the same way about me. Which, by the way, is just fine with me.

Regardless of what you say, I did watch and listen to Shapiro's rapid speed talking which I find exhausting. Have you noticed how he barely opens his mouth when he speaks? It makes him really hard to follow. Do you think that might be intentional? Rachel Maddow is another person who talks like that. At least she's witty and cleaver and excellent at sarcasm. At one point she beat out Hannity in viewership. Ben, on the other hand only rates 13th among radio/podcast show. Well below Maddow's 7th place radio/podcast rating. 

A funny aside. Years ago, Matt Canning and I spoke on the phone. Matt's speech style was hyper-speed just like Ben's. Their political and philosophical views line up as well. It is like one is the other's doppelganger. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: April 10, 2021, 05:06:04 PM »
maybe your questions are fucking stupid and they've still answered them repeatedly yet you keep asking them over and over again

sound familiar ?

Truth!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2021, 05:56:47 PM »

sound familiar ?

Skating again...how’s Biden doing and why. I’ve asked this many times in this simplest of terms

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2021, 05:58:04 PM »
You are great trying to justify your personal beliefs no matter how bizarre they may be. If you have no interest in impressing me, why do you spend so much time trying to convince me that you are right. Honestly, why bother? There is no way in hell I would want to think like you do. I'm guessing you feel the same way about me. Which, by the way, is just fine with me.

Regardless of what you say, I did watch and listen to Shapiro's rapid speed talking which I find exhausting. Have you noticed how he barely opens his mouth when he speaks? It makes him really hard to follow. Do you think that might be intentional? Rachel Maddow is another person who talks like that. At least she's witty and cleaver and excellent at sarcasm. At one point she beat out Hannity in viewership. Ben, on the other hand only rates 13th among radio/podcast show. Well below Maddow's 7th place radio/podcast rating. 

A funny aside. Years ago, Matt Canning and I spoke on the phone. Matt's speech style was hyper-speed just like Ben's. Their political and philosophical views line up as well. It is like one is the other's doppelganger.

You are absolutely not even addressing what he said

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2021, 06:14:47 PM »
Did straw clean up the mess yet ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2021, 06:40:37 PM »
Skating again...how’s Biden doing and why. I’ve asked this many times in this simplest of terms

Weird that you need me to tell you how  Biden is doing

Have you checked his approval rating

it continue to be higher than Trump EVER had

Other than that, I'm pretty sure you have access to the internet and cable TV just like I do

Let me now if you' like me to post how his COVID and Infrastructure plans are polling among Republicans

BTW - I'm still waiting for you to tell me how exactly lifelong Republican Bill Barr initiated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz.    How does that work?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2021, 06:55:02 PM »
The story of Coach’s life

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2021, 07:00:23 PM »
Weird that you need me to tell you how  Biden is doing

Have you checked his approval rating

it continue to be higher than Trump EVER had

Other than that, I'm pretty sure you have access to the internet and cable TV just like I do

Let me now if you' like me to post how his COVID and Infrastructure plans are polling among Republicans

BTW - I'm still waiting for you to tell me how exactly lifelong Republican Bill Barr initiated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz.    How does that work?

Demographically skewed polls don’t mean shit. I didn’t care what they were with Trump, I don’t care what you think they are with Biden. This is a perfect example of you skating the question. It’s a simple one. Let’s take the big the three

Borders....BTW, where’s AOC on this ?

Second Amendment

The spending spree that had little to with the Chinavirus

Then you can explain how you think the Georgia’s election reform is “voter suppression” with Abrams pushing back on her original comments

And then we can go into Biden’s (and lefts) blatant racism
GO!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #568 on: April 10, 2021, 07:19:27 PM »
Watched it. Not impressed! Who is Ben Shapiro? Why should anyone care what he thinks or says? He said nothing to back up his claim that fact checker's are lying. He also didn't, just as you haven't provided us with a link that shows where Fact Checker ever said President Joe Biden's misstep while boarding the plane was false.

Don't know if you are aware of this, but when you are backed into a corner.....you change the subject.

That's a tightly-wound young man - easier to listen to at .75 speed.  I take his point on the difference between lies, errors and opinions though

(And his attempt at a smile/grimace around 15:15 was funny - like he doesn't use that software often or something ;D)

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2021, 07:31:19 PM »
Did straw clean up the mess yet ?

Grass is 8 inches high and counting.

Neighbors are pissed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #570 on: April 10, 2021, 08:03:51 PM »
Demographically skewed polls don’t mean shit. I didn’t care what they were with Trump, I don’t care what you think they are with Biden. This is a perfect example of you skating the question. It’s a simple one. Let’s take the big the three

Borders....BTW, where’s AOC on this ?

Second Amendment

The spending spree that had little to with the Chinavirus

Then you can explain how you think the Georgia’s election reform is “voter suppression” with Abrams pushing back on her original comments

And then we can go into Biden’s (and lefts) blatant racism
GO!

what are you talking about regarding demographically skewed polls ?
It's funny how Trumptards love polls when it favors them and shit on them when they don't
Go ahead and post your proof about "demographically skewed polls" so we know you're just not talking out of your ass  again

BTW - I'm still waiting for you to explain how exactly lifelong Republican Bill Barr initiated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz.   

This is YOUR PREMISE dipshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #571 on: April 10, 2021, 08:20:32 PM »
what are you talking about regarding demographically skewed polls ?
It's funny how Trumptards love polls when it favors them and shit on them when they don't
Go ahead and post your proof about "demographically skewed polls" so we know you're just not talking out of your ass  again

BTW - I'm still waiting for you to explain how exactly lifelong Republican Bill Barr initiated a "dem hit job" on Matt Gaetz.   

This is YOUR PREMISE dipshit

Still waiting. Funny, Lurker does the exact same thing as you.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: April 10, 2021, 09:34:12 PM »
The story of Coach’s life

The truth is bleak, truly.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #573 on: April 11, 2021, 05:43:08 AM »
You spend a significant amount of your life looking for negative Trump videos on youtube. I imagine you are hiding in your house from the scary chinavirus?
   no dude I fear nothing, at 69 years old I've survived tons of shit in my life, broken bones, dislocations, 8 hip replacement surgeries, open heart surgery, pneumonia 3 times, pulmonary embolisms  plus many other minor distractions. yet I exercise 90 minutes a day 365 days a year. just yesterday I ate lunch at a subway  restaurant and had diner at an applebees so i don't hide in my house .
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #574 on: April 11, 2021, 05:51:30 AM »
   no dude I fear nothing, at 69 years old I've survived tons of shit in my life, broken bones, dislocations, 8 hip replacement surgeries, open heart surgery, pneumonia 3 times, pulmonary embolisms  plus many other minor distractions. yet I exercise 90 minutes a day 365 days a year. just yesterday I ate lunch at a subway  restaurant and had diner at an applebees so i don't hide in my house .

Proof that exercise has very limited health benefits.  Unfortunately.