Author Topic: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use  (Read 48267 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Covid vaccine hasnt been fully approved, only for emergency use
« Reply #250 on: April 10, 2021, 07:18:45 AM »
2020: Covid vaccine passports are a conspiracy theory.

March 2021: Anyone opposed to covid vaccine passports is a conspiracy theorist.

April 2021:  We won't evacuate you from lava spewing volcano island unless you have a vaccine passport.

entire video is only 20 seconds:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: April 10, 2021, 07:31:11 AM »
2020: Covid vaccine passports are a conspiracy theory.

March 2021: Anyone opposed to covid vaccine passports is a conspiracy theorist.

April 2021:  We won't evacuate you from lava spewing volcano island unless you have a vaccine passport.

entire video is only 20 seconds:

but if they wore a mask surely they would be OK on the boat?
Thats if masks worked of course....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2021, 07:54:54 AM »
If you actually read the story she says that she understands peoples concerns but if you don’t get the vaccine you’re killing grandma. What a media whore dyke POS.

Maddow rips 'patronizing, snobby' media belittling those hesitant of vaccine: 'Nothing to be ashamed of' | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-rachel-maddow-covid-vaccine

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 10, 2021, 08:24:34 AM »
If you actually read the story she says that she understands peoples concerns but if you don’t get the vaccine you’re killing grandma. What a media whore dyke POS.

Maddow rips 'patronizing, snobby' media belittling those hesitant of vaccine: 'Nothing to be ashamed of' | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-rachel-maddow-covid-vaccine

Richard Maddow can be summed up as "oogie". And although Mr. Maddow tries to disarm his viewers by saying that his colleagues who deliver the "don't question the vaccine" narrative can be a little patronizing, there's certainly nothing patronizing about Richard claiming to feel empathy for his viewer's "oogieness" because they haven't come around to the MSM-authorized opinion yet.

"...have a lot in common with who feel oogie or a little reluctant to get the vaccine."

"Feeling a little oogie is not necessarily born of you, you know, having some rank ignorance because you've been drafted..."

"I had legitimate fears and oogieness. I felt the fear and I did it anyway," Maddow said. "So listen, if you are like me and you have been feeling oogie or resistant or if you've just been dragging your feet about whether or not you're going to get the vaccine..."

"It is OK to feel reluctant or oogie or scared and not want to get it. That is nothing to be ashamed of. But feel the fear and do it away. Get it," Maddow urged..."

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2021, 09:03:53 AM »
Obesity is the main contributing factor, thats why Europe and the USA have faired so badly.

I think it is more complicated than that.  We Americans are a very fat people for sure but there are plenty of obese blimps in AUS and NZ too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate

USA 36.2%
New Zealand 30.8%
Australia 28.0%
UK 27.8%

Rates in most of continental Europe are quite a bit lower.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2021, 09:19:33 AM »
I think it is more complicated than that.  We Americans are a very fat people for sure but there are plenty of obese blimps in AUS and NZ too.

USA 36.2%
New Zealand 30.8%
Australia 28.0%
UK 27.8%

One common thread is that we are all aging populations. So a higher death rate should be expected as, from my understanding, old people are more likely to die than young.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2021, 09:23:26 AM »

USA 36.2%
New Zealand 30.8%
Australia 28.0%
UK 27.8%

I agree it's complicated. Mortality rate is more likely multifactorial.

Age, weight, pre-conditions, race, sex, access to healthcare, genetic predisposition, etc. All seem to play a role.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2021, 09:35:28 AM »
So...it is late in day two after my second Moderna COVID vaccine. Didn't feel that great yesterday, just a bit under the weather and I took a long nap mid-day. Slept in late this morning. Felt okay when I finally got out of bed. Peed a little more than usual. Otherwise, today wasn't much different than any other day except that I feel a little more protected from getting deathly ill with COVID. Read in the newspaper that some people became ill and a few may have succumbed to COVID despite being vaccinated against it. Guess there are no sure things. It is like you can wear a condom to avoid a pregnancy and sometimes the condom breaks. Life isn't perfect. You just do what you can and hope for the best. At the moment, I am feeling pretty damn good.
From the cdc website
Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine will also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19.
Hahaa their hypocrisy is ridiculous.

They should have been promoting going outside, rather than staying in.  Sunlight, vitamin D, activity etc are great weapons against this.  Transmission outside is very improbable, and if exposed, it's to a lesser viral load then what you would get indoors.

Government is too scared to tell people to stop being fat, get active, supplement, and increase metabolic health.
Exactly, there's a free vaccine that doesn't require fear mongering and stealing our rights away...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2021, 09:56:50 AM »
if you don’t get the vaccine you’re killing grandma. What a media whore dyke POS.

What a load of sh!t!  Granny gets vaccinated, has an immediate response to an infection. Viroids mutate, trying to adapt Borg Style but since fiber/receptor sites don't change it's a lost cause.  Granny kisses you and passes surviving mutated viroids to you.  Your non-vaccinated body doesn't recognize the infection and you get a 10-14 day quarantine b/c you are HEALTHY AND FALL IN THE 0% FATALITY GROUPS.  Hence, vaccinate everyone over 60 years and with secondary concerns.  A vaccinated person poses a greater threat to a non-vaccinated person.

Love how these clowns flip the narratives.       

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2021, 10:02:37 AM »
What a load of sh!t!  Granny gets vaccinated, has an immediate response to an infection. Viroids mutate, trying to adapt Borg Style but since fiber/receptor sites don't change it's a lost cause.  Granny kisses you and passes surviving mutated viroids to you.  Your non-vaccinated body doesn't recognize the infection and you get a 10-14 day quarantine b/c you are HEALTHY AND FALL IN THE 0% FATALITY GROUPS.  Hence, vaccinate everyone over 60 years and with secondary concerns.  A vaccinated person poses a greater threat to a non-vaccinated person.

Love how these clowns flip the narratives.       

Solid post.

She’s trying to make herself sound like a voice of the people while at the same time regurgitating the tired mainstream narrative and shilling for big pharma.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2021, 04:02:16 PM »
Jody - 60 yr old Covid nurse here. Took me until December to get Covid and I had a rough case.  I’m so grateful you are talking about the craziness of post Covids getting vaccinated!  Thank you, Dr!

LoveLife - Just like this doctor said regarding his own situation. If you've had Covid, you don't need the shot.

Annie -  again in the USA the government is trying to boost up the economy and so the doctors don't have to work as hard and have an easy life... this is just the reason why people are out in the street giving out vaccines LOL

What I've read suggests that folks who've had COVID-19 should still get vaccinated against it. One reason given is that no one knows how long immunity lasts following the illness....my thought is that this also applies to the vaccine. Some people have gotten sick with COVID after being vaccinated against it. It is hard to know when these things become overkill. A crystal ball would sure come in handy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2021, 04:08:14 PM »
What I've read suggests that folks who've had COVID-19 should still get vaccinated against it. One reason given is that no one knows how long immunity lasts following the illness....my thought is that this also applies to the vaccine. Some people have gotten sick with COVID after being vaccinated against it. It is hard to know when these things become overkill. A crystal ball would sure come in handy.

I recommend you get the vaccine daily, just to be safe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2021, 04:11:20 PM »
stay home?
Yep, because thats were most transmissions take place.

Staying home has always been the worst advice unless every single person stays home, and that is impossible if a society is to function, key workers must go out.

I think the goal is for folks to limit their exposure. The more people you are exposed to the greater the likelihood of catching something, whether it's  COVID or just a cold.

One issue I have is that in some situations exposure and even illness can help a person build a resistance to some viruses. The first year I worked at an elementary school, I had a few colds. The next year and the years after that I'd either get one or no colds. If you talk to folks whose work exposes them to more germs then they've been used to, they often have had the same experience. Nursing is another profession where this happens.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2021, 04:20:03 PM »
I recommend you get the vaccine daily, just to be safe.

I know you mean well. Hope you won't be offended if I ignore your advice. ;D

Just for the record, today is day three following my second shot and I've felt a bit queasy all day. Not sick, just a bit off. It didn't stop me from going to Home Depot to pick up and replacement shrub for the one the arborist accidentally crushed while hauling out branches from a tree I had to have removed as a result of damage caused by an ice storm a month ago. Home Depot was packed. Social distancing was not an option. Fortunately, they require masks be worn. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2021, 05:06:47 PM »

USA 36.2%
New Zealand 30.8%
Australia 28.0%
UK 27.8%

US Obesity rate is now over 42%.  Overweight rate has increased from ~40% to over 73% over the past 10 years.  :(

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2021, 06:08:45 PM »
immunity

this experimental gene therapy does not provide 'immunity'.

At the moment, I am feeling pretty damn good.

again, the problem with the experimental biological agent that u have chosen to pollute yourself with is that this tech fuked test animals at a much later point in time.

it does not matter how u 'feel' now - on a long enough timeline – the mortality rate skyrockets.

the science is clear.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2021, 06:27:08 PM »
this experimental gene therapy does not provide 'immunity'.

Once big Pharma gets you on a drug, they want to keep you on it. Thus, we are now hearing about “Booster” shots.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2021, 07:50:56 PM »
sometimes, I wonder... if drug manufacturers accurately described this technology for what it is – a fraudulent, unapproved, experimental gene therapy that killed the test animals unfortunate enough to b injected with it... based on a lab created bio weapon - would the tards still line up?

would they nonchalantly become the next group of 'test animals'... for no good reason at all?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2021, 10:22:27 PM »
mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are really ‘gene therapy’ and not vaccines

former professor at the University of Virginia’s school of medicine Dr. David Martin, Ph.D

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-covid-19-vaccines-are-really-gene-therapy-and-not-vaccines-ethicist

“The problem is that in the case of Moderna and Pfizer, this is not a vaccine. This is gene therapy,” he continued. The Moderna and Pfizer creations send “a strand of synthetic RNA into the human being and is invoking within the human being the creation of the S1 spike protein, which is a pathogen.”

“This is not only not keeping you from getting sick, it’s making your body produce the thing that makes you sick,” Martin added.

The interviewer admitted that this description – that the injection makes one's body produce an effect that makes one sick – sounds somewhat similar to the effect of vaccines.

But Martin countered that it is “not at all” like a vaccine, since “a vaccine is supposed to trigger immunity. It’s not supposed to trigger you to make a toxin.”

“It’s not somewhat different. It’s not the same at all,” Martin explained. “It’s a means by which your body is conscripted to make the toxin that then allegedly your body somehow gets used to dealing with, but unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the immune response, this is to trigger the creation of the toxin.”

Targeting the pharmaceutical companies behind the supposed vaccinations, Martin alleged that they have manipulated clinical trial methodology to push their “vaccines” through development and production.

“They (pharmaceutical companies) said they could not test for the existence or absence of the virus and they could not test for the transmissivity because they said it would be impractical. (lol) The companies themselves have admitted to every single thing I’m saying, but they are using the public manipulation of the word vaccine to co-opt the public into believing they’re getting a thing which they are not getting.”

Instead, Martin warns that an mRNA injection “is not going to stop you from getting coronavirus. It’s not going to stop you from getting sick. In fact, on the contrary, it will make you sick far more often than the virus itself.”

Martin presented data confirming his claim, noting that after receiving their second shot of the jab, “80 percent of people had one or more clinical presentations of COVID-19,” whereas “80 percent of people who have an infection according to RT-PCR have no symptoms at all.”

Explaining what the figures mean, he said that people “will get COVID-19 symptoms from getting the gene therapy passed off as a vaccine. You will get COVID symptoms from that 80 percent of the time. If you’re exposed to SARS-CoV-2 according to RT-PCR (positive PCR test), 80 percent of the time you will have no symptoms at all.”

Looking more closely at the claims emanating from the clinical trials, Martin questioned the integrity of companies developing mRNA “gene therapy technology.”

“A human being is going to be potentially exposed to unclassified, both short-term and long-term, risks of altering their RNA and DNA from exposure to this gene therapy,” Martin warned. Of the 40,000 participants in Moderna’s clinical trial, Martin noted that only a “few hundred people had a few days less severe symptoms with the gene therapy when compared to the other control group.”

Even this, he said, is unreliable information, as the pharmaceutical firms “separate out adverse events from actual COVID symptoms.” This allowed the companies to reclassify “a lot of what would have been considered to be COVID symptoms by calling them adverse events,” giving rise to “this ridiculous 90 percent plus effectiveness.”

“As a result of that, we have both a methodology problem, which by the way, has been criticized by a number of clinical scientists. The bigger problem is that they’re still not measuring viral susceptibility and viral transmission. Those are the two legs of the stool that is (sic) required for anyone to say that they are vaccinating a population for public health reasons.”

Martin advised that “this (gene therapy) is not a prophylactic, this is not helping us, we are being told to take a treatment for a disease we don’t have and most likely will not have.”

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2021, 02:15:41 AM »
So...it is late in day two after my second Moderna COVID vaccine. Didn't feel that great yesterday, just a bit under the weather and I took a long nap mid-day. Slept in late this morning. Felt okay when I finally got out of bed. Peed a little more than usual. Otherwise, today wasn't much different than any other day except that I feel a little more protected from getting deathly ill with COVID. Read in the newspaper that some people became ill and a few may have succumbed to COVID despite being vaccinated against it. Guess there are no sure things. It is like you can wear a condom to avoid a pregnancy and sometimes the condom breaks. Life isn't perfect. You just do what you can and hope for the best. At the moment, I am feeling pretty damn good.

the trials of the vaccine end in 2023
Just so you know....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2021, 03:28:05 AM »
Once big Pharma gets you on a drug, they want to keep you on it. Thus, we are now hearing about “Booster” shots.

Many vaccines require a booster shot. I did so many years ago with the pneumonia vaccine. Why would they want to keep you on booster shots forever? It cost me nothing. Not ever a copay. But it's kind of a moot point because this booster shot, along with the one I got for shingles, were years ago. As an aside, three people in my family got shingles several years ago. One that live in my household. I was surprisingly spared.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2021, 03:34:08 AM »
mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are really ‘gene therapy’ and not vaccines

former professor at the University of Virginia’s school of medicine Dr. David Martin, Ph.D

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-covid-19-vaccines-are-really-gene-therapy-and-not-vaccines-ethicist

“The problem is that in the case of Moderna and Pfizer, this is not a vaccine. This is gene therapy,” he continued. The Moderna and Pfizer creations send “a strand of synthetic RNA into the human being and is invoking within the human being the creation of the S1 spike protein, which is a pathogen.”

“This is not only not keeping you from getting sick, it’s making your body produce the thing that makes you sick,” Martin added.

The interviewer admitted that this description – that the injection makes one's body produce an effect that makes one sick – sounds somewhat similar to the effect of vaccines.

But Martin countered that it is “not at all” like a vaccine, since “a vaccine is supposed to trigger immunity. It’s not supposed to trigger you to make a toxin.”

“It’s not somewhat different. It’s not the same at all,” Martin explained. “It’s a means by which your body is conscripted to make the toxin that then allegedly your body somehow gets used to dealing with, but unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the immune response, this is to trigger the creation of the toxin.”

Targeting the pharmaceutical companies behind the supposed vaccinations, Martin alleged that they have manipulated clinical trial methodology to push their “vaccines” through development and production.

“They (pharmaceutical companies) said they could not test for the existence or absence of the virus and they could not test for the transmissivity because they said it would be impractical. (lol) The companies themselves have admitted to every single thing I’m saying, but they are using the public manipulation of the word vaccine to co-opt the public into believing they’re getting a thing which they are not getting.”

Instead, Martin warns that an mRNA injection “is not going to stop you from getting coronavirus. It’s not going to stop you from getting sick. In fact, on the contrary, it will make you sick far more often than the virus itself.”

Martin presented data confirming his claim, noting that after receiving their second shot of the jab, “80 percent of people had one or more clinical presentations of COVID-19,” whereas “80 percent of people who have an infection according to RT-PCR have no symptoms at all.”

Explaining what the figures mean, he said that people “will get COVID-19 symptoms from getting the gene therapy passed off as a vaccine. You will get COVID symptoms from that 80 percent of the time. If you’re exposed to SARS-CoV-2 according to RT-PCR (positive PCR test), 80 percent of the time you will have no symptoms at all.”

Looking more closely at the claims emanating from the clinical trials, Martin questioned the integrity of companies developing mRNA “gene therapy technology.”

“A human being is going to be potentially exposed to unclassified, both short-term and long-term, risks of altering their RNA and DNA from exposure to this gene therapy,” Martin warned. Of the 40,000 participants in Moderna’s clinical trial, Martin noted that only a “few hundred people had a few days less severe symptoms with the gene therapy when compared to the other control group.”

Even this, he said, is unreliable information, as the pharmaceutical firms “separate out adverse events from actual COVID symptoms.” This allowed the companies to reclassify “a lot of what would have been considered to be COVID symptoms by calling them adverse events,” giving rise to “this ridiculous 90 percent plus effectiveness.”

“As a result of that, we have both a methodology problem, which by the way, has been criticized by a number of clinical scientists. The bigger problem is that they’re still not measuring viral susceptibility and viral transmission. Those are the two legs of the stool that is (sic) required for anyone to say that they are vaccinating a population for public health reasons.”

Martin advised that “this (gene therapy) is not a prophylactic, this is not helping us, we are being told to take a treatment for a disease we don’t have and most likely will not have.”

You predict a lot of gloom and doom. Why not just be straight. What is the end result for all this conspiracy. Not just some vague, "So the government can control its people." Be specific on how our daily lives will change and about when will all this come to fruition?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2021, 03:46:24 AM »

Somebody is lying.  Let us see if he has his medical license in the next couple of months.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2021, 05:12:12 AM »
You predict a lot of gloom and doom. Why not just be straight. What is the end result for all this conspiracy. Not just some vague, "So the government can control its people." Be specific on how our daily lives will change and about when will all this come to fruition?
Its all about zero carbon emissions

They are changing the way we live our lives all over the world

by 2050 there will be no such thing as commercial flying
By 2035 there will be only 3 airports in the UK ,Glasgow , Birmingham and Heathrow

read some of the plans for zero carbon emissions

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2021, 07:04:19 AM »
It’s interesting to talk to people who believe every bit of bullshit they hear from the government and the media.

Yesterday, I brought up to a few people in my running club the inconsistency of having indoor dining open and people sitting indoors in groups without masks and at the same time people running outdoors with masks. The reaction I got was strictly cognitive dissonance. “Let’s change the subject.”