Author Topic: DMX in grave condition after drug overdose !!  (Read 11315 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: DMX in grave condition after drug overdose !!
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2021, 10:42:18 AM »
He has finally croaked.
~

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2021, 10:48:27 AM »
Cute kids.  If anything you live for them.  Addiction takes another one out!  RIP!

I was thinking the girl at the front looked the odd 1 out and familiar.

Turns out she's his god daughter or something. And she's the actress on power and other shows.

Rip to the fella. Crack is an MFer

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2021, 11:28:51 AM »
DMX on 2008 politics -

Q: Are you following the presidential race?
A: Not at all.

Q: You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
A: His name is Barack?!

Q: Barack Obama, yeah.
A: Barack?!

Q: Barack.
A: What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Q: Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
A: Barack Obama?

Q: Yeah.
A: What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that n***a’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

Q: You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
A: I ain’t really paying much attention.

Q: I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
A: Wow, Barack! The n***a’s name is Barack. Barack? N***a named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this n***a when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

From - https://www.xxlmag.com/dmx-here-i-am/ .

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2021, 11:39:44 AM »
DMX on 2008 politics -

Q: Are you following the presidential race?
A: Not at all.

Q: You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
A: His name is Barack?!

Q: Barack Obama, yeah.
A: Barack?!

Q: Barack.
A: What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Q: Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
A: Barack Obama?

Q: Yeah.
A: What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that n***a’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

Q: You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
A: I ain’t really paying much attention.

Q: I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
A: Wow, Barack! The n***a’s name is Barack. Barack? N***a named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this n***a when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

From - https://www.xxlmag.com/dmx-here-i-am/ .

His momma should'a gave him a real hebrew name like puff daddy or kimbo slice

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2021, 01:06:40 PM »
He has finally croaked.
It's a good thing for him as he would have been a vegetable for the rest of his life had he lived.  By reading some of his quotes it looks as if he were a vegetable his whole life already.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2021, 01:59:40 PM »
From Celebrity Net Worth.

DMX net worth: DMX was a New York–born rap artist and actor who had a net worth of negative $1 million at the time of his death. After the release of his debut album in 1998, he produced seven studio albums and appeared in a number of films.

Unfortunately, in the last decade of his life DMX struggled personally, financially and legally. He has been incarcerated a number of times. In 2013 he declared bankruptcy listing just $50,000 in assets and between $1 million and $10 million worth of liabilities. In 2017 he was charged with 14 counts of tax fraud that landed him a 1-year jail sentence and in debt to the tune of $2.3 million.

DMX was incarcerated several times. His multiple arrests have been for resisting arrest, animal cruelty, reckless driving, unlicensed driving, drug possession, identity falsification, among other offenses.

DMX is the father of 15 children!

Classy.  I would rather be an orphan and never know who my dad is than have him for a father. ::)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2021, 02:02:13 PM »
It's a good thing for him as he would have been a vegetable for the rest of his life had he lived.  By reading some of his quotes it looks as if he were a vegetable his whole life already.

T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2021, 03:01:49 PM »

DMX net worth: DMX was a New York–born rap artist and actor who had a net worth of negative $1 million at the time of his death. After the release of his debut album in 1998, he produced seven studio albums and appeared in a number of films.

Unfortunately, in the last decade of his life DMX struggled personally, financially and legally. He has been incarcerated a number of times. In 2013 he declared bankruptcy listing just $50,000 in assets and between $1 million and $10 million worth of liabilities. In 2017 he was charged with 14 counts of tax fraud that landed him a 1-year jail sentence and in debt to the tune of $2.3 million.

DMX was incarcerated several times. His multiple arrests have been for resisting arrest, animal cruelty, reckless driving, unlicensed driving, drug possession, identity falsification, among other offenses.

Classy.  I would rather be an orphan and never know who my dad is than have him for a father. ::)

if only an NYPD Blue had been kneeling on his chest when he went.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2021, 03:29:09 PM »

HahahHa

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2021, 03:29:41 PM »
How do you make as much money as he made and die with millions in debt at age 50?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2021, 03:39:04 PM »

He has 15 kids by 7 women. Going to be quite an event.

one of them 3-upped on this urban Shakespeare?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2021, 04:10:00 PM »
How do you make as much money as he made and die with millions in debt at age 50?

Whole lot of blank years due to crack, a giant posse, 15 kids, 22 arrests, and about 6 failed investment properties.  It is sort of a sad thing, he's the 5th highest selling rap artist of all time, he should've been swimming in money. If he could've just held it together after 2003, he'd be at least in the high double digit millions. He was one of the old rap acts people got genuinely excited for. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2021, 04:27:19 PM »

Having bad friends, worse intelligence and thinking it will never end.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2021, 05:23:19 PM »

Being a total fuckstick mostly.
~

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2021, 05:37:59 PM »
Being a total fuckstick mostly.

At once both succinct and composed of nothing but the truth.  Beautifully put, sir!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2021, 05:54:33 PM »

At once both succinct and composed of nothing but the truth.  Beautifully put, sir!

Thank you, mate. 
~

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2021, 08:47:04 PM »
“ Born in Mount Vernon, New York on Dec. 18, 1970, Simmons was raised nearby in Yonkers. He suffered a rough upbringing due to a troubling relationship with his mother, who reportedly abused him, once knocking two of his teeth out when he was just six years old.”

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2021, 09:01:02 PM »

Safe to say bay no likey?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2021, 01:34:57 AM »
He'll have a statue or a street named after him in his hometown NY. What an incredible loss for the music and entertainment industry, his songs touched billions of people :'(

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/10/dmx-honored-hometown-yonkers-new-york-memorial/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2021, 12:54:18 PM »
It's a black thing.  Look at all the professional athletes who go broke shortly after their careers are over.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2021, 01:01:18 PM »
I`ll miss his music.
 ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2021, 01:06:55 PM »
It's a black thing.  Look at all the professional athletes who go broke shortly after their careers are over.

Like Lenny Dykstra and Mark Burnell?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2021, 01:07:45 PM »
I`ll miss hi music.
 ::)
He was truly one of a kind.  Just like the other 6 million rappers in 'hoods across the country.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2021, 01:09:46 PM »
Like Lenny Dykstra and Mark Burnell?
Sure, there are a few whites as well.  The NFL is made up of 70% blacks and the bankruptcy rate is about the same 5 years after the careers are finished. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2021, 01:48:26 PM »
Sure, there are a few whites as well.  The NFL is made up of 70% blacks and the bankruptcy rate is about the same 5 years after the careers are finished.

Valid point.

It seems this generation of nba players are better with their money than previous eras. But they actually all do very well with legitimate million dollar contracts (their numbers are guaranteed like baseball).

NFL contracts are smoke and mirrors. Although when Mike Vick was bankrupt that was borderline shocking.