Author Topic: 2 mass shootings within 2 days  (Read 1393 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
2 mass shootings within 2 days
« on: April 08, 2021, 01:20:03 PM »
Biden gave his gun “control” speech this morning.....move along nothing to see here

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: 2 mass shootings within 2 days
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 04:02:51 PM »
Biden gave his gun “control” speech this morning.....move along nothing to see here
Are you saying these shootings didn’t happen? Or that they’re orchestrated? That government agents are shooting up places? Not sure I’m following your attempted logic tying two unrelated events together. If Biden talks about climate change the same day a Hurricane hit, is that also suspicious? Or are the Hurricanes false flags?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 04:11:01 PM »
Are you saying these shootings didn’t happen? Or that they’re orchestrated? That government agents are shooting up places? Not sure I’m following your attempted logic tying two unrelated events together. If Biden talks about climate change the same day a Hurricane hit, is that also suspicious? Or are the Hurricanes false flags?

I’ll say it, orchestrated shit has been going on for a long time. Wake up.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 09:09:33 PM »

Are you trying to say the white man is a demon spawn?  His origin is from caves and literally has an allergic reaction to the sun, the giver of life, which makes no sense.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 10:28:15 PM »
I’ll say it, I"M SO FUCKING RETARDED. Wake up.

Sums it up perfectly.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 04:48:26 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 04:49:47 AM »

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 08:33:55 AM »
The shooting that happened here in Texas happened at a place where a lot of their employees are ex-cons who can’t get employment anywhere else.  It’s a pretty shitty place that doesn’t really give two shits about its employees. These are the type of businesses that give capitalism a bad name. I live here and when someone told me there was a shooting on Stone City Dr the first thought I had was that something probably went down at Kent Moore Cabinet’s and sure enough that’s what it was.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 08:05:05 PM »
It’s a pretty shitty place that doesn’t really give two shits about its employees. These are the type of businesses that give capitalism a bad name.

So quit.

The guy you're working for is making money off you. If he doesn't value you for that then don't give him the benefit of your labor. His loss.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2021, 10:30:05 PM »
So quit.

The guy you're working for is making money off you. If he doesn't value you for that then don't give him the benefit of your labor. His loss.

What should he quit? Living in Texas? DP didn’t say where he works.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 12:17:06 AM »
Cabinetry shop.

People are just dicks sometimes. If you choose to keep working for one then that's on you.