Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means!  (Read 30794 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
sources to avoid by all means!
« on: November 25, 2016, 12:29:53 PM »
i put it on both boardings so we have it both here and on gh15 boarding..so no eyes miss this important information,, this is tested for a logn period of time ..i have no agenda what so ever.. i dont know the sources what so ever .. i tested them and these are the findings,, i will add sources with time that do not deserve to be inside athletes blood ,, it is important to understand this is done for safety safety safety reasons  

omega labs-- also known as TSL aka top secret labs....this is the renamed name they go by

1,, this source is making dirty hormones,, his trenbolona ace was dirty,, it crippled me..trenbolona ace! crippled me for days...gave me infection..was cloudy and orange and dirty looking,, it gave me chills and shut down my hunger and sent me to bed for few days,, just like the old quality vet from 2000s only this one was dirty in look too and like a dumb idiot i put it in me out of desperation because i was out of trenbolona ace

2,, this source make underground diuretics.. I REPEAT UNDER GROUND DIURETICS ..this can kill you ...diuretics fuck kidnys very easily ...no source should ever make diuretics in bodybuild and fitness...diuretics should only come from pharmacy ...from real legit pharmacy

3,, 3,, this source products are very painfull ,, products that should not be painful at all .. they are very painful seem to have no idea about how to dose ba or i don't know what they put in it tha make it so painful but its crippling in many many cases

4,, multiple kids push this source and multiple complaints from legit advance athlete who are not kids came along the last 2 years about this specific source

i highly recommend avoiding this source,, he is  a risk for the athletic community from my experience and from the forum experience ,, i suspect he can kill someone with his doings,, athletes health is at risk

AVOID BY ALL! MEANS

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

fallen angel

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: sources to avoid by all means!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 12:47:24 PM »
His deca 400 was poison no matter how much I diluted it filtered it warmed it up still gave me fever chills pip. Complete garbage.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 12:57:53 PM »
finally! finally!

dont wory what I'm brining wil bring both getbig and gh15 .org into really thie best sites ever in bodybuild and fitness,, its time for sister sites such as these to exist ..i dont know why i was avoiding it 5 years just because some dealer from professional muscle penentrated this place ...in any case what happened happened,, the scamer...the poisoners...the mothr fucking scambags now need to face it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 01:30:14 PM »
i put it on both boardings so we have it both here and on gh15 boarding..so no eyes miss this important information,, this is tested for a logn period of time ..i have no agenda what so ever.. i dont know the sources what so ever .. i tested them and these are the findings,, i will add sources with time that do not deserve to be inside athletes blood ,, it is important to understand this is done for safety safety safety reasons  

omega labs--

1,, this source is making dirty hormones,, his trenbolona ace was dirty,, it crippled me..trenbolona ace! crippled me for days...gave me infection..was cloudy and orange and dirty looking,, it gave me chills and shut down my hunger and sent me to bed for few days,, just like the old quality vet from 2000s only this one was dirty in look too and like a dumb idiot i put it in me out of desperation because i was out of trenbolona ace

2,, this source make underground diuretics.. I REPEAT UNDER GROUND DIURETICS ..this can kill you ...diuretics fuck kidnys very easily ...no source should ever make diuretics in bodybuild and fitness...diuretics should only come from pharmacy ...from real legit pharmacy

3,, 3,, this source products are very painfull ,, products that should not be painful at all .. they are very painful seem to have no idea about how to dose ba or i don't know what they put in it tha make it so painful but its crippling in many many cases

4,, multiple kids push this source and multiple complaints from legit advance athlete who are not kids came along the last 2 years about this specific source

i highly recommend avoiding this source,, he is  a risk for the athletic community from my experience and from the forum experience ,, i suspect he can kill someone with his doings,, athletes health is at risk

AVOID BY ALL! MEANS

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

try some more...

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 01:56:12 PM »
I thought he was vouched for awhile from Lean......and omegas T/A was terrible

Fandangle

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 02:30:21 PM »
isn't gh15 a known, piece of shit scammer? why u let him post here?

very bad form.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 02:59:36 PM »
I thought he was vouched for awhile from Lean......and omegas T/A was terrible

absolitly was horid but I'm not talking here ta...im talking risky risky products I'm seriously worried for safety of athletes I'm not kidding,,

and lean in the beginning was saying some good things because he talked to lean but lean didnt realy been on his hormones tru the years in consistant manner,, he did some to begin with i belive btu I'm telling you from last 2 years..realy risky for athletes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 03:03:20 PM »
isn't gh15 a known, piece of shit scammer? why u let him post here?

very bad form.

another fuckin wanna be gimik ,, gh15 which is me is the creator of getbig empire 2005-2012,, i made this forum 75% bodybuild related ..advance bodybuld and that what pissed the scamming sources on the internet that i stood for athletes... I'm sure you were one of them...ths doesn't change the fact that WE THE ATHLETES DESERVE HIGH LEVEL SOURCES THAT HAVE QUALITY so we dont end up in hospitals or in grave ,, end of discussions

we dont hve athlete rep ...im the fucking athlete rep along the years ..i saved money to millions and not only that...the most importent thing i did is i warned athletes from getting realy realy sick ..and getting sick in bodybuild is cutting your longevity in the sport and in life if the athlete is really stupid

athletes should be responsible and should realy pay attention to the list i put ,, i do it with ZERO agenda behind they cant bribe me I'm not one of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 04:20:07 PM »

another fuckin wanna be gimik ,, gh15 which is me is the creator of getbig empire 2005-2012,, i made this forum 75% bodybuild related ..advance bodybuld and that what pissed the scamming sources on the internet that i stood for athletes... I'm sure you were one of them...ths doesn't change the fact that WE THE ATHLETES DESERVE HIGH LEVEL SOURCES THAT HAVE QUALITY so we dont end up in hospitals or in grave ,, end of discussions

we dont hve athlete rep ...im the fucking athlete rep along the years ..i saved money to millions and not only that...the most importent thing i did is i warned athletes from getting realy realy sick ..and getting sick in bodybuild is cutting your longevity in the sport and in life if the athlete is really stupid

athletes should be responsible and should realy pay attention to the list i put ,, i do it with ZERO agenda behind they cant bribe me I'm not one of them

gh15 approved

so whos the best out there these days??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 04:39:30 PM »
^ths i wil not say in order to not be blamed or bribed,, you can se on gh15 boarding but i will not go in this thread and say whos the best because its constant testing ,, i make my top elfs and ys i have elfs including me ..i make them test with out the sources even knowing ...always ...always testing to be sure we are not getting fucked

if i put a source out like ths it means that

1,, they dont show caring for athlete health..this is the most importent thing our fucking heath!!

2,, they do risky shit ...ug diuretics is risky ..dnp is very risky it is! i never needed it in the pros how come the dumb kids who use it need it even? who the fuck need dnp in order to get in shape? this is not wht we do in the advance levels..in advance levels we are already in shape even when we are fat fucks we are in single digit and in shape its just water weight

bodybuildrs dont have a lot of time to think wether they get fucked in the ass or not...athletes in general dont have the knowledge or time..we need to train and to eat and to sleep and to live life... someone got to put  a check on those sources inorder to prevent us from getting sick ,, i dont care about greediness i dont give a fuck about anything but safety and longevity of athletes...REAL ATHLETES

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fandangle

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2016, 06:39:12 PM »
another fuckin wanna be gimik ,, gh15 which is me is the creator of getbig empire 2005-2012,, i made this forum 75% bodybuild related ..advance bodybuld and that what pissed the scamming sources on the internet that i stood for athletes... I'm sure you were one of them...

idiot. anyone who takes this imbecile seriously is an asshole.

keep tabs on shit yourself, unless you're just that stupid. 

https://anaboliclab.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2016, 07:06:51 PM »

you know who you talk to here i hope ...12 years god of bodybuild ..god of hormones with tons of athletes following me for over a decade,, whn i put something out it is death verdict for a source if i put that source in the light ,, i dont do it unles I'm sure they are health risk,, i never do it unless I'm sure it is not safe and health risk

noting to do with assholes...actually it has to do with assholes ..i dont want our assholes fucked ..we are athletes not! some experiment

omega is a very low level who experimented on athleets on gh15 .org for a long time crippling them ME INCLUDED...but this beside the case ...the health risk from dirty crap and from bathroom diuretics is just too much for the athletic community to bare and someone need to warn athletes...as usual I'm the one to warn since the rest are scared... I'm not scared because ill bring a damn holocost if anyone i care about is touched...a damn holocost

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fandangle

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »
you know who you talk to here i hope ...12 years god of bodybuild ..god of hormones with tons of athletes following me for over a decade,, whn i put something out it is death verdict for a source if i put that source in the light ,, i dont do it unles I'm sure they are health risk,, i never do it unless I'm sure it is not safe and health risk

noting to do with assholes...actually it has to do with assholes ..i dont want our assholes fucked ..we are athletes not! some experiment

omega is a very low level who experimented on athleets on gh15 .org for a long time crippling them ME INCLUDED...but this beside the case ...the health risk from dirty crap and from bathroom diuretics is just too much for the athletic community to bare and someone need to warn athletes...as usual I'm the one to warn since the rest are scared... I'm not scared because ill bring a damn holocost if anyone i care about is touched...a damn holocost

gh15 approved

stfu, fagtard

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2016, 08:37:57 PM »

Look at feedback from some of the source boards. Stay with the smaller ones instead of the huge, huge ones. Contact me or Overload if you need any assistance.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 12:34:19 AM »
one of the idiots here say to keep tabs on shit yourself with anabolic lab lol ,, what he don't say is the cheating and the misguidance and the change of vials and the false tests and the digusting poison we athletes get into our hands ,, this you cant test in a lab ,, this is why I am for .. I will tell you to the t who is a scambag sob ..who has no time management ..who is a risk to the community of athletes ...who has no safety hat so ever...who is trying to pass junk from china as gh ... who is trying to talk to athletes one way and then to forum admin a difrenet way

for example omega said to the admin that he was there only for profit ..I don't know if the admin of gh15 still hve this pm from that source but he actualy said he was on there just for profit and that was it! that was the only fucking reason ..he admitted it to the admin ,, I asked for him to be removed no one listened to me ..in the end they sure did oh they did

but wait wait there is quite the list to come,,

2017 my friends ..2017

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fandangle

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2016, 12:49:04 AM »
one of the idiots here say to keep tabs on shit yourself with anabolic lab lol ,, the digusting poison we athletes get into our hands ,, this you cant test in a lab ,, this is why I am for ..

U r very stupid or very dishonest or both. Anyone with half a brain can investigate https://anaboliclab.com to their own satisfaction and I suggest that they do so.

Lab testing is the 'only' way to know whats what.

U r of limited intelligence, like anyone who listens to u.

Again: anyone who takes this imbecile seriously is an asshole.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2016, 12:55:12 AM »
^probably a frustrated idiot they kicked out of my boarding..

you cant belive those tests... any one can fake tests..change vials...send diffent content of vials..have agreement with labs like they used to bribe even good fellas like William back in the day ..they tried to bribe him ..you cant trust those fuckers they are D E A L E R S

only thing you can trust is constantly testing them and when they know that gh15 may come out with disaster critique they know not to fuck up,, trust me its checked ..trusted ..and verified my rebellion pupil

all this balonie talk of seeing papers online ...its al bunch of poop! this shit is faked right and left...only thing that matters is hands on ..hands on and the mirror..hands on and the mirror...and we perfected this on gh15 .org  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fandangle

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2016, 01:04:14 AM »
only thing you can trust is constantly testing

boom.... thats all u gotta say, as that is the bottom line. now fuk off with ur nonsensical gibberish, nut case.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2016, 01:17:40 AM »
^you cant trust anyone with 55 postings.. dont you get it?

you are a pupil of mine from my boarding that decided to play with god of hormones,, probably as kicked out ..orr you may be a gimik this boarding has a lot of them as we all know

I woud go twards a frustrated gh15 member that was thrown out due to something and ofcourse blame me for it lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fandangle

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2016, 01:39:59 AM »
^you cant trust anyone with 55 postings.. dont you get it?

you are a pupil of mine from my boarding that decided to play with god of hormones

gh15 approved

ur not very perceptive.... and post count has jack all to do with post content. This guy really is some kind of retard, lol.

but what eve.................. r peeps can think 4 themselves. if they r dumb enough to need u, then they get wat they get. god bless  ;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 03:24:23 AM »

I do keep tabs.. that's why I asked him.. that one of your good quality posts kid??.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2016, 08:53:47 AM »

absolitly was horid but I'm not talking here ta...im talking risky risky products I'm seriously worried for safety of athletes I'm not kidding,,

and lean in the beginning was saying some good things because he talked to lean but lean didnt realy been on his hormones tru the years in consistant manner,, he did some to begin with i belive btu I'm telling you from last 2 years..realy risky for athletes

gh15 approved
To be fair, not to Omega but to gh15, Omega was decent at the beginning. But in typical bait and switch fashion, turned to shit

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2016, 08:54:51 AM »
Chavo

Fandangle

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2016, 01:24:14 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2016, 05:12:38 PM »
To be fair, not to Omega but to gh15, Omega was decent at the beginning. But in typical bait and switch fashion, turned to shit

thank you! ,, but its not only shit it is poison ,, I got actualy athletes including me that got hurt by this metal/omega poison ,,

really should be avoided by all means that risky source should cease to exist,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel