Author Topic: Injectable superdrol  (Read 2500 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Injectable superdrol
« on: December 10, 2016, 03:35:05 PM »
Any experiences with it?  The claim is less sides, less lethargy less liver issues etc
This is taken from another site:

This is a testimonial that used the injectable superdrol... I m very very interesting in this aas because is highly anabolic, don t aromatize,
And is low androgenic... The only side is liver toxicity, but with the inject version the problem is 50% solved...

Anyone who has used methasterone will know how amazing it is. It totally transforms your physique. I have a friend who is raving mad about it and absolutely loves it. It is common to gain 8-16 lbs in 3-5 weeks, mainly from glycogen and water supersaturation in muscles, and have absolutely no bloat and be as dry a bone! The strength gains are wonderful, not quite as good as Anadrol but damn good!

So, here is the question I'd like to ask: What do you think of injectable methasterone in an oil base? "An injectable c-17, what is the point of that? Don't be stupid" you reply.

What the article shows is that injectable c-17s bind to SHBG a lot less, so more free steroid is in the blood ready to bind to receptors. Nitrogen retention is greater. The injectable avoids the 1st pass hepatic metabolism and is only subject to the 2nd pass, leading to far less liver damage/stress than when taken orally. Methasterone when taken orally only has a bioavalibility of 50%; for every 10 mg you take orally, 5 mg makes it into the blood. Injected would be 100%.

There is a product dosed at 40 mg/ml which is injectable and users report the results blow oral SD out of the water. People specifically note the lack of lethargy and loss of appetite seen when taken orally doesn't occur when injected. Blood work comes back with LFT being completely normal after 6 weeks at 20 mg/d. People gain more strength, too!

My friend is going to be making injectable methasterone. He will attempt 20 mg/ml first of all and see how it goes.

Any feedback or testimonial is highly appreciated... I would use it in a cutting cycle with a metabolic diet with testo and tren like base
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Injectable superdrol
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 04:46:58 PM »
Whats wrong with you? I'd really like to know.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 02:04:33 AM »
oral is stronger. used both. same for methyltren and any other 17aa really.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 06:27:18 AM »
oral is stronger. used both. same for methyltren and any other 17aa really.

why are orals stronger? is it coz the are faster acting?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 07:20:21 AM »
probably because they are metabolized through the liver twice and the first pass somehow leads to increased IGF-1 levels (theres a huge article on the difference of oral vs injectable winstrol somewhere on the net and this was the conclusion)...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 07:22:09 AM »
interesting, and thx for the reply