Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means!  (Read 30811 times)

Titan

• Getbig II
Re: sources to avoid by all means!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 05:18:48 PM »
GH-15 ???
Seriously... this LOSER still comes on here...LOL
What a waste of cyberspace you are GH-15.
Guess I won't get my light saber for Christmas now...LOL

GH-15 only trolls here to gain more members because he has banned thousands already.
If you so much as disagree with this blowhard you'll get banned...Truth hurts...especially to GH-15
His board is run by 3-4 of his buddies, none of which even workout much less know anything about building muscle... especially the big fat black dude on his staff...yeah you know who you are fat boy...
I do believe originally the board was started and commented by Nasser EL Sanbaty. but once he passed these morons took over just to make a buck.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2016, 05:25:47 PM »
and here is titan coming runnnnnning,, i thought yo uwould be up for putting out the trash poisoners...guess it doesn't work this way on anabolic board eh?

by the way they reinstated you on my boarding after my interference but ofcourse you would blame me for any bann you ever had..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »
notice how much filt i piss...any athlete who read this ... either on here or on my boarding ...should understand that there is a chain of money that is being disturbed everytime i reveal a nasty poison source in bodybuild and fitness

those sources should not abuse us the athletes ...they should take their own poison and stuff it up their ass,, omega is one of them but he is only the beginning ..the list of poisoners should serve as a light saber! for all athletes...and tons of athletes read me as you can very well see in the numbers both on my boarding and even here ...notice ..im a fucking magnet

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Titan

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2016, 05:30:47 PM »
You're a fake and a fraud bro...I'm just letting folks know the truth...can't ban me here butt munch.
Happy Kwanzaa GH-15

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2016, 09:14:11 PM »
^thnk about it for a second...

out of no where...with very very few postings on gtbig.. you suddenly out of the blue came to a posting i made in the steroid! section which is usually dead on gtbig ..i mean lets be real ...so you came here especialy to write ths...

what more can tell me that im the most important individual in bodybuild and fitness? eh?

look ,, everywhere i fart or pee i get none stop talk and attention...ther is a reason for that...if i was nothing no one would respond it would die long long time ago..

the reason i get full attention is because i strike a nerve..i am saying the truth ..i hurt the scambg filts who abuse us the athletes,, this is something i roze to huge fame on ..im very succeful today more than i ever been as a pro due to something very very very simple

I HAD THE COURAGE TO GO OUT WHEN NO ONE DID AND PREACH THE TRUTH! TO EVERY ONE WHO WAS WILLING TO READ...

and many were willing to read

look i could bring bunch of praises you made and others made of me...i have tons of pms from along the years and tons of postings praising me on forum on youtubes on pms on emails everywhere you can imagine..i don't bring it simply because im lazy to ask for it .. and i don't feel it helps this thread ,,

this thread is about evil money hungry poisoners in bodybuild and fitness...in athletics in general

the reason my following is that big..the reason my forum is going on 5 years with big success is! because athletes want to train ...to eat ... to not play with their ballz and work on placebo... they know whats good...they know i don't give a fuck what source it is i will bring it on against any one out there that risk our health and lifes due to their risky doings

and as i told you ..you were unbaned by the moderator long ago becaue i said to unban you ...not my fault that you decided to blame me for every thing that moderator does to you ,, i am not everywhere it had nothing to do with me

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2016, 09:24:07 PM »
i just read tht thing about naser el sonbaty ,, naser elsonbaty never had anything to do with me or the gh15 boarding,, he never had anything to do with gh15 aside from him liking! what i was doing ..that was it

also bass also was baned i think and immediately was let in again ,, in your case i don't even know why you were baned ,, to this day i don't know why you were baned

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Fandangle

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2016, 09:27:52 PM »
bunch of dorks on this forum, jezuz.... look at these fags. super lame.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 03:09:23 AM »
i put it on both boardings so we have it both here and on gh15 boarding..so no eyes miss this important information,, this is tested for a logn period of time ..i have no agenda what so ever.. i dont know the sources what so ever .. i tested them and these are the findings,, i will add sources with time that do not deserve to be inside athletes blood ,, it is important to understand this is done for safety safety safety reasons  

omega labs--

1,, this source is making dirty hormones,, his trenbolona ace was dirty,, it crippled me..trenbolona ace! crippled me for days...gave me infection..was cloudy and orange and dirty looking,, it gave me chills and shut down my hunger and sent me to bed for few days,, just like the old quality vet from 2000s only this one was dirty in look too and like a dumb idiot i put it in me out of desperation because i was out of trenbolona ace

2,, this source make underground diuretics.. I REPEAT UNDER GROUND DIURETICS ..this can kill you ...diuretics fuck kidnys very easily ...no source should ever make diuretics in bodybuild and fitness...diuretics should only come from pharmacy ...from real legit pharmacy

3,, 3,, this source products are very painfull ,, products that should not be painful at all .. they are very painful seem to have no idea about how to dose ba or i don't know what they put in it tha make it so painful but its crippling in many many cases

4,, multiple kids push this source and multiple complaints from legit advance athlete who are not kids came along the last 2 years about this specific source

i highly recommend avoiding this source,, he is  a risk for the athletic community from my experience and from the forum experience ,, i suspect he can kill someone with his doings,, athletes health is at risk

AVOID BY ALL! MEANS

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

You could see the gear was dirty and used it anyways?  Gayer than gh15

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2016, 04:03:44 AM »
be warned folks

gh 15 is a scammer

he promotes sources that give him free drugs and attacks those that wont

he deleted any negative comments about any source giving him free drugs

his board is a joke
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2016, 04:30:24 AM »
^gh15 is your wet dream,, I own yoru mind and soul,, im the biggest thing in bodybuild and fitness ever .. look how busy I am I cant even find the time to come here ths is how big I became in the last decade,,

whn it comes to free goodies..im an old fella I don tneed free noting ..I pay for everyting I ever got,,

you are a dealer! you are a liar! and you are single lonely male from the uk indeed,, I actualy wish someone rippled you off just so you learn wht it feels like ,, other than tht you are not even a fly in my world,, I pee on you lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2016, 05:51:16 AM »
the above post sums him up

a pathetic troll

that calls everyone who calls him out a drug dealer

i stopped people wasting thousands on his fake kigs

he should be in jail
T

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2016, 08:13:05 PM »
I got scammed for 1200 in garbage kigtropins when this loser was at his peak posting here. Do your homework folks, if a deal is too good to be true......it is. And get this guy outta here mods

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2016, 08:38:04 PM »
I miss these types of gh15 postings lol

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2016, 10:47:26 PM »
if i put a source out like ths it means that

1,, they dont show caring for athlete health..this is the most importent thing our fucking heath!!

2,, they do risky shit ...ug diuretics is risky ..dnp is very risky it is! i never needed it in the pros how come the dumb kids who use it need it even? who the fuck need dnp in order to get in shape? this is not wht we do in the advance levels..in advance levels we are already in shape even when we are fat fucks we are in single digit and in shape its just water weight

3 They make me lots of money

Fixed

Oh, and this post can be summarized as follows.

You're still bitter that O told you to take your $800/month source fees and shove them up your ass.  The amount of abuse and BS he put up with was actually quite astounding...I would have done what he did a lot sooner.

satan

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2016, 01:34:23 AM »
the above post sums him up

a pathetic troll

that calls everyone who calls him out a drug dealer

i stopped people wasting thousands on his fake kigs

he should be in jail

:D
http://www.roidspharm.com/feedback/bigmc-32244.html

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2016, 03:51:09 PM »
You're a fake and a fraud bro...I'm just letting folks know the truth...can't ban me here butt munch.
Happy Kwanzaa GH-15

Titan, I know where your homeboard is and you spend most time over there but you and the board are welcome anytime over here. That board is probably the most respected source board on the net and everyone is good people including K, Myo, etc.

No one will get banned posting here unless it's personal death threats w/ real info posted.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2016, 01:30:58 AM »
^anabolic bord is not even close to the level of gh15 .org ,, the ab run by sources...not by athletes,, its huge diference in comparison to gh15. org which is not

anabolic boarding also is not strict like gh15 .org where I don't let shit hapen ,, they cant talk about a lot of things like support drugs ,, on gh15. org we despize drugs and very very mch against thm

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2016, 01:37:30 AM »
Fixed

Oh, and this post can be summarized as follows.

You're still bitter that O told you to take your $800/month source fees and shove them up your ass.  The amount of abuse and BS he put up with was actually quite astounding...I would have done what he did a lot sooner.

the admin of the forum always said that source was very bad in all aspects,, the source itself said he was only caring about making money ,, now as I said the source is crook metal ...omega work off you and off crook metal ,,

the truth sooner or later come out...and it will come out

fact of the mater is that you were thrown out of the forum gh15 .org ..and the reason was conspiracy and lieing repetedly ,, there are many postings and many witnneses to this not only phatkat who never understood why the admin let you stay there

you are one of thie! most manipulative sociopathic personalitys along side crook metal and there are few others ..but sadly its sociopathic personalitys ..its exactly opposite of me ..im narcsisitic but I'm real good person ..I donated a lot of money for a lot of causes especialy dogs which are the love of my life..i also am very much heart on sleeve..i don't conspire ...and if i conspired i would never failed to execute it..you failed and failed badly ,, gh15 .org is now in the last month of 2016 doing better than it did even in 2013!

in any case you hve a lot a lot to learn not only in bodybuild hands on but in life in general ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2016, 10:57:32 AM »
the admin of the forum always said that source was very bad in all aspects,, the source itself said he was only caring about making money

This is about the dumbest "anti-source" argument I've ever heard.  ALL sources are concerned about money or else they wouldn't get into an occupation that is illegal in most all modern countries.

,, now as I said the source is crook metal ...omega work off you and off crook metal ,,

Prove it...go ahead I'll wait. 

fact of the mater is that you were thrown out of the forum gh15 .org ..and the reason was conspiracy and lieing repetedly ,, there are many postings and many witnneses to this not only phatkat who never understood why the admin let you stay there

It was a tough decision, huh?  Here you have a member of your board who told it how it was, always.  I never mindlessly repeated your bullshit and often pointed out that it was bullshit to others.  This infuriated you, I'm sure...however, I was also single-handedly driving a large percentage of the site's traffic, as evidence by the stats showing my personal log was the most active (by far) on the site...

you are one of thie! most manipulative sociopathic personalitys along side crook metal and there are few others ..but sadly its sociopathic personalitys

Hello pot, meet kettle.

..its exactly opposite of me ..im narcsisitic but I'm real good person
 ..I donated a lot of money for a lot of causes especialy dogs which are the love of my life..i also am very much heart on sleeve..i don't conspire ...and if i conspired i would never failed to execute it..you failed and failed badly ,, gh15 .org is now in the last month of 2016 doing better than it did even in 2013!

Nope, all lies as usual.  You are a drug dealer who conspires every day to maximize their profit margins...from your $600-$800/month source "donation fees" to your crooked "safety auctions" you and g101 (admin) are pocketing thousands each month.  And you keep repeating over and over "site doing better than ever" but that won't make it true...

You bashed GetBig for years calling it "the dying board" and now your name is associated with the true "dying board"...outside of that place, you are an actual Internet meme...a joke...a nobody.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »
They have plenty of athletes and actual pros and top amateurs post there and a lot less teenagers running around there like your board (no offense). K, Myo, MU, ItalianMuscle, Titan, etc are top notch athletes and are way better looking than someone like "BustinAss" that you had be a coach over there.

And you say that the forum is ran by sources, yet you have a peptide company on the front of your website and you charge a lot more to source at your board than AB does so it's not necessarily the ran by sources you speak of. K may be the owner but MU is the administrator and he is not a source and none of the mods vouch for a specific brand/company.

Both forums are good so there is no bad blood anyway.

^anabolic bord is not even close to the level of gh15 .org ,, the ab run by sources...not by athletes,, its huge diference in comparison to gh15. org which is not

anabolic boarding also is not strict like gh15 .org where I don't let shit hapen ,, they cant talk about a lot of things like support drugs ,, on gh15. org we despize drugs and very very mch against thm

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2016, 05:26:14 PM »
This is about the dumbest "anti-source" argument I've ever heard.  ALL sources are concerned about money or else they wouldn't get into an occupation that is illegal in most all modern countries.

Prove it...go ahead I'll wait. 

It was a tough decision, huh?  Here you have a member of your board who told it how it was, always.  I never mindlessly repeated your bullshit and often pointed out that it was bullshit to others.  This infuriated you, I'm sure...however, I was also single-handedly driving a large percentage of the site's traffic, as evidence by the stats showing my personal log was the most active (by far) on the site...

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Nope, all lies as usual.  You are a drug dealer who conspires every day to maximize their profit margins...from your $600-$800/month source "donation fees" to your crooked "safety auctions" you and g101 (admin) are pocketing thousands each month.  And you keep repeating over and over "site doing better than ever" but that won't make it true...

You bashed GetBig for years calling it "the dying board" and now your name is associated with the true "dying board"...outside of that place, you are an actual Internet meme...a joke...a nobody.

I never been a source ..ever I am an ifbb retired pro unlike you tht never did a country club show even ,,

you are a drug addict you would use anything and everything and still no where near bodybuilder..which is kind of sad if you ask me

all your short internet life you wish you could be me and you keep failing...its not hard to see ths

you are omega ..it wont change the fact that I will bring to light all the wrong doings of scambag bathroom sources like you ..real dealers..not like me all talk on internet..im talking real dealers like omega and metal and trsut me is matter of time until you get busted..you are all on American land and real dealers... you didn't learn gh15 well enough ..you didn't understand I got to the top with out ever being a source ..I just have absolitly no conection ..like nothing zero ziltch ,, you on the other hand is a diferent story and yo uwill get busted one of these days not to worry ...very easy to do it in America to scambags like you

now,, to the point of you being anything on gh15 .org lol I suggest you log in on your junior account and check it...its doing very well to a point admin had to remove the public section because there are major fights there about many subjects ,,the forum is doing very well much beter than any! other forum on the internet...

once again I will tell you weakling self the following

gh15 . org is by athletes for! athlete... none of us is a source... none of the moderators are sources none! ,, we are very much against drugs to a point I don't allow to talk about it ,, the forum is very much educational unlike other forums which are bunch of recreational drug forums lead by dealers like you like metal like omega who tried to ride gh15 ballz...and failed ..this is why you are no where! and that's! a fact

lastly I don't lie,, gtbig was and is a ghost town comparing to what it was,, I'm the center of everyting ..if I'm somewhere you see the clicks coming,, get it in your kokonut

and with regard to me being a no one lol I'm the biggest thing you wil ever come to talk to in any way shape or form in bodybuild,, there was never bigger than me in bodybuild ,, ever! I'm th biggest thing to ever come out of gtbig.com ..no one from any bodybuild forum ever got to my level by purely educating so many athletes along the years,, its in the millions ,, no one heard about your sorry ass ..and no one will hear about it either...in my language you are called

A LOCAL!

a local is fellas that can never get anywhere in bodybild and fitness...they shall forever remain their local gymnazium wanna be,, thts the worse thing someone can be when in their head they aim at being me ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2016, 05:33:03 PM »
They have plenty of athletes and actual pros and top amateurs post there and a lot less teenagers running around there like your board (no offense). K, Myo, MU, ItalianMuscle, Titan, etc are top notch athletes and are way better looking than someone like "BustinAss" that you had be a coach over there.

And you say that the forum is ran by sources, yet you have a peptide company on the front of your website and you charge a lot more to source at your board than AB does so it's not necessarily the ran by sources you speak of. K may be the owner but MU is the administrator and he is not a source and none of the mods vouch for a specific brand/company.

Both forums are good so there is no bad blood anyway.

um,,

i know anabolic board ,, its run by sources,, none of them ever seen a pro card and will never see one,, they are not pure athlets like i am ..not true i am not the admin of gh15 i don't own that forum its only my name in the title because its based on the bible i wrote...but!i can assure you anabolic board does not have the education that gh15 .org has,, gh15 .org also spread and now have public section where its socialized cyber space..alot of politics a lot of every day events...we grew big time,, we have other 100 boardings for bodybild and fitness but we grew beyond bodybuild and fitness too

all the other forums on the internet are scared of their own tail lol ,, they are all dealers,, gh15 .org is a forum that is prideful! by the education and by our standing against drugs and against scambag filts that try to destroy athlete healths,,

there is huge diference beteen the caves of drugs on the internet that are only for that activity ...and gh15 .org which is about athletics and about many subjects and you got me on there postings 10s of 1000s of time lol none of the other forums on the internet has the so call leader write so much ...shows everyone that what i do is writing ..this is what i do I'm a teacher ,, I'm the only! one in history of bodybuild and fitness that got to my position by educating only!

i don't withnes history ,,
i write it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2016, 05:35:00 PM »
look here 2000 clicks on this thred lol,, I'm godish ,, anything i touch bring clicks like magnet ,, i can make a forum from noting to something and vise versa,, the problem is tht I'm very busy these days in life ,, i will come in 2017 and have here in this thread a lot of sources eat shit for the poisoning they did to athletes along the years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mark woods

• Getbig I
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2016, 02:29:35 AM »
I WAS BANNED FROM GH15 FOR NOT PAYING A MONTHLY DONATION....???

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2016, 07:46:42 AM »
I never been a source ..ever I am an ifbb retired pro unlike you tht never did a country club show even ,,

First of all, you are not a retired IFBB pro and that act is getting old.  The farthest you got was local NPC shows and you realized that your horrible genetics (large waist, poor insertions, poor response to gear) would never take you anywhere so you switched to arm-wrestling where your genetics wouldn't be judged unfavorably.

And do you think using the whole competitor angle is something that bothers me?  You like to poke and prod until you find something that gets under an individual's skin but neither that or trying to attack my physique bothers me.  Keep poking around and maybe you'll find something but neither of these avenues are even close...

you are a drug addict you would use anything and everything and still no where near bodybuilder..which is kind of sad if you ask me

all your short internet life you wish you could be me and you keep failing...its not hard to see ths

Again, this is what we call irony because I've built a reputation over the years as the "do more with less" guy.  But again, it just demonstrates that you really know nothing about me and just like to use poorly typed words that have no real meaning behind them...

Both Rearden and myself don't hide what we look like and both practice what we preach.  We've both built large followings and client bases because we don't bullshit people and then hide anonymously behind an act while not showing what we've built.  My pictures aren't hard to find, and you are more than welcome to post any recent picture you want...I find that people tend to respect that a bit more than the stale "just listen to what I say and don't worry that I have no proof anything I say works" act...

Shit, RM even takes it further than me and doesn't even hide his name, location, etc...think he's even a little worried about you?  As I said before, he's personally challenged you to come meet him any time or place.  That isn't my necessarily my personal style, but just demonstrates you are nothing more than essentially a squawking bird....

you are omega ..it wont change the fact that I will bring to light all the wrong doings of scambag bathroom sources like you ..real dealers..not like me all talk on internet..im talking real dealers like omega and metal and trsut me is matter of time until you get busted..you are all on American land and real dealers... you didn't learn gh15 well enough ..you didn't understand I got to the top with out ever being a source ..I just have absolitly no conection ..like nothing zero ziltch ,, you on the other hand is a diferent story and yo uwill get busted one of these days not to worry ...very easy to do it in America to scambags like you

Oh, so now I'm actually Omega?  LOL, wait I thought I was Agent yes?  You really need to make up your mind and keep your stories straight.

Again, you have no idea who I am, and just do a lot of squawking like a parrot -- "blah blah blah" is all I actually ever get from your posts.  You have no insider knowledge, you are just a failed bodybuilder who bought into this GH15 account to try and maximize your profit margins while simultaneously repeating the same unintelligible spiel "blue top Saizen and increlex blah blah blah" "legit kigs were amazing blah blah blah" "no really guys I could sit and watch my nails grow blah blah blah"...what a joke.  As I said before, you are literally a punchline these days..nothing more than an Internet meme at this point.  A legend only in your own mind.

gh15 . org is by athletes for! athlete... none of us is a source... none of the moderators are sources none! ,, we are very much against drugs to a point I don't allow to talk about it ,, the forum is very much educational unlike other forums which are bunch of recreational drug forums lead by dealers like you like metal like omega who tried to ride gh15 ballz...and failed ..this is why you are no where! and that's! a fact

Repeating a lie over and over does not make it true.  You are a source and make a lot of money via your board's source "donations" as well as your crooked "auctions" where you force source's to "donate" gear and keep all the proceeds for yourself - and there have been countless tales of folks getting ripped off after paying extraordinarily high amounts of money to win these retarded attempts at masking what you are up to.  "Safety Auctions" equal "find more ways to creatively get GH15 and g101 more money" by manipulating users and sources.  I'm not even upset by it, as it is pretty effective, but then don't turn around and lie about it.  Just own it, Craig.