Author Topic: Fedor....Time to hang em' up.  (Read 11239 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Fedor....Time to hang em' up.
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2011, 06:56:26 PM »
Sounds to me he should retire or move down to LHW.  Not too many credible opponents at HW weighting what Fedor weighs.

Ugh, he did. He could be dominant for over 5 years more as a light-heavy. But the only division that has the prestige Fedor seeks is the heavyweight. That is why he retired.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2011, 07:39:12 PM »
  Ugh, he did. He could be dominant for over 5 years more as a light-heavy. But the only division that has the prestige Fedor seeks is the heavyweight. That is why he retired.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Uh....Ok. You are really talking circles here.

Fedor has not confirmed anything yet.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2011, 08:26:25 PM »
Uh....Ok. You are really talking circles here.

Fedor has not confirmed anything yet.

He said it was the last time, and God's will...since he is a theist, he wouldn't invoke the name of God in vain.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2011, 08:44:11 PM »
this thread reminds me why I stopped posting in the MMA forum of getbig....

This

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2011, 10:17:14 PM »
  He said it was the last time, and God's will...since he is a theist, he wouldn't invoke the name of God in vain.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WRONG....He said he is UNDECIDED and his career is in God's hands. Do you ever visit other MMA sites? You should know this.
I will accept your apology, once it's rightfully offered to me.

"In regards to continuation of my career, we will decide very soon. It's in God's hands."

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/302986/Fedor-I-wanted-to-continue-the-fight-My-career-is-now-in-Gods-hands/

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2011, 10:28:26 PM »
This

Then don't visit this thread.

Seriously, these Fedor debates are coming to an end now that he has been exposed TWICE.
Barnett is the only other guy that some of these clowns fail to realize is NOTHING in today's HW division.
Rodgers is a mediocre HW that will embarrass Barnett.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2011, 02:31:01 AM »
WRONG....He said he is UNDECIDED and his career is in God's hands. Do you ever visit other MMA sites? You should know this.
I will accept your apology, once it's rightfully offered to me.

"In regards to continuation of my career, we will decide very soon. It's in God's hands."

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/302986/Fedor-I-wanted-to-continue-the-fight-My-career-is-now-in-Gods-hands/

Oh, really? Here is the exact quote straight from his mouth as he stood onstage:

"It is high time. I had a beautiful career and I am thankful to all my fans who supported me all these years. Thank you very much and God bless you all."

Why did he use the past tense, dumbass? Learn how to read your fucking language. I don't even have English as my first language and I can read it better than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2011, 06:51:14 AM »
 Oh, really? Here is the exact quote straight from his mouth as he stood onstage:

"It is high time. I had a beautiful career and I am thankful to all my fans who supported me all these years. Thank you very much and God bless you all."

Why did he use the past tense, dumbass? Learn how to read your fucking language. I don't even have English as my first language and I can read it better than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Apparently, you didn't read the link I posted.  Try again, this was his most recent statement and I changed nothing.  It was from his verified Twitter.

Again, I will accept your much needed apology when it's rightfully presented.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2011, 06:56:31 AM »

Apparently, you didn't read the link I posted.  Try again, this was his most recent statement and I changed nothing.  It was from his verified Twitter.

Again, I will accept your much needed apology when it's rightfully presented.

Suck= owned.

As usual.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2011, 08:56:43 AM »
Sounds to me he should retire or move down to LHW.  Not too many credible opponents at HW weighting what Fedor weighs.

He prefers to have the disadvantage in his fights, unlike your 2 heros who always want the advantage in their fights and still get submitted or punched out. As alot of pro fighters say, cutting weight is for pussies. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2011, 09:12:39 AM »
He prefers to have the disadvantage in his fights, unlike your 2 heros who always want the advantage in their fights and still get submitted or punched out. As alot of pro fighters say, cutting weight is for pussies. 

Who are my heroes?

Cutting weight is a part of combat sports. If you can't hang with the size in your division, then drop weight classes. Happens all the time and doesn't make someone a pussy.  You act like cutting weight doesn't have disadvantages.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2011, 09:43:24 AM »
Who are my heroes?

Cutting weight is a part of combat sports. If you can't hang with the size in your division, then drop weight classes. Happens all the time and doesn't make someone a pussy.  You act like cutting weight doesn't have disadvantages.

Haha if you can't hang with the big boys, go pick on the little guys! lol!
I was referring to your UFC heros in Anderson Silva and GSP btw.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »
Then don't visit this thread.

Seriously, these Fedor debates are coming to an end now that he has been exposed TWICE.
Barnett is the only other guy that some of these clowns fail to realize is NOTHING in today's HW division.
Rodgers is a mediocre HW that will embarrass Barnett.

In my eyes Fedor will always be a champ- BJ Penn.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
Haha if you can't hang with the big boys, go pick on the little guys! lol!
I was referring to your UFC heros in Anderson Silva and GSP btw.

FYI...Vitor Belfort cut weight to fight Anderson Silva.

Koscheck cut weight to fight GSP.

What is your point here?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »

What is your point here?

Weight.  It's called "grasping at straws".
 ;D

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »

What is your point here?

You already know what i'm talking about. Big frame/taller fighters cutting down to fight smaller framed fighters.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »
Suck= owned.

As usual.

This coming from the guy who got all of his predictions on MMA wrong.

Coltrane = imbecile

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2011, 02:30:02 PM »
   This coming from the guy who got all of his predictions on MMA wrong.

Coltrane = imbecile

SUCKMYMUSCLE
All of them Victor?  We've made like 30 or so predictions dumbass...many of which I picked correct. 
One thing is 100 % sure and that is that you always seem to own yourself.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
All of them Victor?  We've made like 30 or so predictions dumbass...many of which I picked correct. 
One thing is 100 % sure and that is that you always seem to own yourself.

Go ahead and pick whatever area of debate you want and let's go at it. I am so confident that I will destroy you that I will even allow you to pick the topic you want to argue about. :) Just read through my non-MMA posts and see what you're up against. ;) You imbecile.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2011, 07:41:46 PM »
 Go ahead and pick whatever area of debate you want and let's go at it. I am so confident that I will destroy you that I will even allow you to pick the topic you want to argue about. :) Just read through my non-MMA posts and see what you're up against. ;) You imbecile.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol.  The " area" we just debated was about whether or not I made ALL incorrect picks, of which I did not.  You lost that one Dingbat.  Do I need to own you anymore on here, Victor?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »
Lol.  The " area" we just debated was about whether or not I made ALL incorrect picks, of which I did not.  You lost that one Dingbat.  Do I need to own you anymore on here, Victor?

You lost all main cards. That's all that matters. Out of 20 MMA cards you got the main event wrong 18 times or so. The only one you own here is yourself. You have no credibility and you are a fool.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2011, 05:12:02 PM »
  You lost all main cards. That's all that matters. Out of 20 MMA cards you got the main event wrong 18 times or so. The only one you own here is yourself. You have no credibility and you are a fool.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
The only owning going on is me owning you.  What moron would go thru and waste the time counting someone else's record on something so unimportant.   You,  sir,  are owned.

PS:  I have some odd yard work jobs coming up this spring and could use some free labor.  Interested?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2011, 07:21:58 AM »
The only owning going on is me owning you.  What moron would go thru and waste the time counting someone else's record on something so unimportant.   You,  sir,  are owned.

PS:  I have some odd yard work jobs coming up this spring and could use some free labor.  Interested?

Wow, lets argue about owning someone on the internet.Seriously get a life

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2011, 08:50:50 AM »
Wow, lets argue about owning someone on the internet.Seriously get a life

And someone that goes thru countless posts trying to count prediction records of someone else HAS a life?  Please.

You need to be directing your comments to suckmymuscle.  Read the entire thread.